What's new

Look at this beauty ! at 11000ft above sea level India’s highest Football Stadium, track and field built in Ladakh

Nice stadium.

Considering Pakistan's insane heat, I think that we should open up our norther areas.

Perhaps establish a few new towns up there.

Nice stadium.

Considering Pakistan's insane heat, I think that we should open up our norther areas.

Perhaps establish a few new towns up there.
I am conflicted about that.

USDs are welcome but I don't want the pristine beauty of northern areas ruined

Every primary and middle school in Xinjiang and Tibet high plateau has such a football field, nothing special about them

Last edited:
Damn, brother. You weren't pulling no punches. :lol:

Indians, here's your two nations theory. We East and West Pakistanis may have fought one another, but you will always be treated different because you are.

bhai, more than anything it is the quality Indians they drove away and now replaced.

Before there was at least some balance, some upside to the downside of Indians here.....now its almost entirely downside and they go out of their way to remind you of it....like they own the place or are entitled something here.

So silly. This forum truly has lost some gems and replaced it only with muck as far as India is concerned especially. But its happening in broader way too in general. Forum is declining.

But there are some good fun folk like you around still. Bless you brother.

All I see is turf
Indians love giving themselves blowjobs

The local park in the poorest ghetto of England has better facilities

Dumb ducking Indian jungleez must have same reaction when a new toilet is built in their city

Oh wow ... automatic flush .... can I wash my face in the bowl please saaaaar

FlCsO6VaMAAo8VC~2.jpeg

"Saaaaar, Modi jee has enabled me to play footbaaalll at high plateau."

bhai, more than anything it is the quality Indians they drove away and now replaced.

Before there was at least some balance, some upside to the downside of Indians here.....now its almost entirely downside and they go out of their way to remind you of it....like they own the place or are entitled something here.

So silly. This forum truly has lost some gems and replaced it only with muck as far as India is concerned especially. But its happening in broader way too in general. Forum is declining.

But there are some good fun folk like you around still. Bless you brother.
I think Indians like stirring shit every once in a while. Especially OP, whose username might give you a clue. So, we have to oblige. All good. Everyone has a few laughs. Only a few Indian feelings are hurt :D , because we Pakistanis are effectively at rock bottom right now and the only way is up. :lol: So, FWIW, we take their jibes in stride.

I have been lurking here since early 2018 but only joined recently because of the precarious political situation and frankly, because someone posted a thread about a gripe that I shared and wanted to comment on, which is that BD posters were posting all the good news about their economy with no indication in the title and Pakistani were falling for it like thirsty travelers falling for a mirage. :lol:

I also enjoy your posts very much. Funny and insightful.
Thank you and Bless you. Enjoy the show :-)

Also, playing in high altitude is not everyone's cup of tea.
Not just sports, I mean tourism in general. Everything is so commercialized. Consumerism has ruined everything. I feel strongly about climate change and nature preservation. I don't want to leave the world looking like WALL-E for the future generations.

Back
Top Bottom