What's new

Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a talk by Pakistan strategic weapons officer where he mentioned that our missiles' range won't exceed the range required to hit all Indian territories.

I am expecting a test about 4000 KM.
It could be Shaheen series or Entirely new name such as Taimoor.

It's not even a Shaheen III. It's a Shaheen II training test..

Just got a confirmation.

Lol @ you all

Can someone somehow invite the Indian Missile Expert on this forum please :D.. he'll show us the true picture

Do you really need an ICBM !?
Anyone sensible enough would say 'NO' and that's why it's isn't going to priority anytime soon - such test will be provocative and against our interest. Pakistan may go for SLV though.

tum sab mind banatey ho tipu icbm ka or nikalta ha shaheen 2 .

tum sab mind banatey ho tipu icbm ka or nikalta ha shaheen 2 .
Indians say their Agni-5 carries 16 MIRV and Agni 6 has been develops but not revealed and carry two dozen MIRV.Half of "Jantaa" believe that.
Whats wrong if we too enjoy a bit of daydreaming? :D

May I ask the reason for unwanted yet wannabe expert posting without any reason? Why can't we discuss the matter on merit and let's agree to disagree, if couldn't find it plausible per own capacity, findings or known facts to an individual. There is no need to mock each other or try to be proven expert over other. Furthermore, members with titles holds a bit of more credibility per their participation, knowledge and time spent in this forum hence, there is no need to make fun or taunt at all.

@The Deterrent what's going on? Details?

Regards,
Nothing is going on, just routine procedure. On the other hand some people are too cocky and on top of that, too embarrassing for their own good. I just can't see BS and not call it.
It's not even a Shaheen III. It's a Shaheen II training test..

Just got a confirmation.

Lol @ you all
3713816.jpg

Indians say their Agni-5 carries 16 MIRV and Agni 6 has been develops but not revealed and carry two dozen MIRV.Half of "Jantaa" believe that.
Whats wrong if we too enjoy a bit of daydreaming? :D
Acha-baat-nahi-hai-ye.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom