What's new

Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, this has happened before, in the last test. 2900km is the last point of the safety corridor. The impact point is of course lies shorter than that. A mere 3-4% probable increase in range is trajectory optimization at best (if it is even there), not an improved or new version.

Try taking deep breaths before jumping to conclusions next time.
Ok, I couldn't find this NOTAM.
So a third test of Shaheen-3 it is.
Oh well, let's see. On the second test they didn't release any video, hope they don't this time.

Calm the **** down. Nobody is making any statements, this is routine procedure.
Hi,
Why do you think a new thread was opened? For pure unadulterated speculating.
It is you who needs to calm down :lol:

Calm the **** down. Nobody is making any statements, this is routine procedure.

LOL if this is routine I'm santa clause. Every parameter of this test suggests something huge is on its way.

The height of 580 km means they might launch a satellite 200 km above the orbit of ISS.
No. 200 km in height and 200 km in orbit are wildly different things. I can go straight up to 200 km but I'll just fall down again. I need to go straight up 200 km and then go 8 km PER SECOND sideways to stay in orbit. That going sideways is the hard part. This is a test of a ballistic missile lets not get carried away.

No. 200 km in height and 200 km in orbit are wildly different things. I can go straight up to 200 km but I'll just fall down again. I need to go straight up 200 km and then go 8 km PER SECOND sideways to stay in orbit. That going sideways is the hard part. This is a test of a ballistic missile lets not get carried away.

I cannot make this NOTAM for any test or satellite launch as well. The low orbit satellites operate at 2000 km height and for a missile test 580 km is not an appropriate NOTAM. It seems like Air to sea missile test to me.

21bjor.jpg

I cannot make this NOTAM for any test or satellite launch as well. The low orbit satellites operate at 2000 km height and for a missile test 580 km is not an appropriate NOTAM. It seems like Air to sea missile test to me.
He-s-right-you-know-in-b4-morgan-freeman-meme-_b48abe3e7827cd066915c3e45c64f3ae.jpg

Party pooper. :lol:

Salees urdu maybe? :P

jali.jpg

The NOTAM that is being talked here is issued by NAVY and NAVY issues Shaheen III NOTAM? Isn't the Shaheen III NOTAM is both land and sea? Shaheen is not a ship launched BM but land Launch BM. Check the previous Shaheen III NOTAM it is both land and sea not NAVY issued only. It is sub launch test or a Navy Air launch test or a ship launch test.

SnappyIgnorantIberianbarbel-max-1mb.gif

The NOTAM that is being talked here is issued by NAVY and NAVY issues Shaheen III NOTAM? Isn't the Shaheen III NOTAM is both land and sea? Shaheen is not a ship launched BM but land Launch BM. Check the previous Shaheen III NOTAM it is both land and sea not NAVY issued only. It is sub launch test or a Navy Air launch test or a ship launch test.

SnappyIgnorantIberianbarbel-max-1mb.gif

1. Its not a NOTAM, but a Navigational warning. It is intended for all parties in the region, both sea and airborne. Pakistan Navy oversees the NAVAREA IX, a region it is responsible for. All relevant notices and warnings pertaining to a Pakistani activity have to be issued by the Pakistan Navy.
2. CAA has already issued a relevant NOTAM for civilian flights. You're welcome to check it out on your own.
3. Try turning down the volume of your own voice so you can listen, ask and understand for once.

@Jango @WAJsal @The Eagle
Close and delete this pointless thread.

2. CAA has already issued a relevant NOTAM for civilian flights. You're welcome to check it out on your own.

Why am I welcome to check that out own my own because a think tank could not find the CAA issued warning and post it? Now your volume is going down because you just realized your mistake. The NOTAM height is not for Shaheen Missile test heights for BM is always high than 580 because the main thing they test is warhead reentry.

Close and delete this pointless thread.
Yes get is closed because in technical terms the NOTAM you claimed for shaheen is not in the dynamics of shaheen.

Why am I welcome to check that out own my own because a think tank could not find the CAA issued warning and post it?

You're welcome to check it out on your own because its not noteworthy enough to be shared here. The only information it contains is about the suspended ATS routes and which ones to use instead. CAA doesn't mentions any coordinates at all.

Now your volume is going down because you just realized your mistake. The NOTAM height is not for Shaheen Missile test heights for BM is always high than 580 because the main thing they test is warhead reentry.
Yes get is closed because in technical terms the NOTAM you claimed for shaheen is not in the dynamics of shaheen.
you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-quickmeme-com-14399881.png

I tried to educate you, my bad. Back to business! :enjoy:

You're welcome to check it out on your because its not noteworthy enough to be shared here. The only information it contains is about the suspended ATS routes and which ones to use instead. CAA doesn't mentions any coordinates at all.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-quickmeme-com-14399881.png

I tried to educate you, my bad. Back to business! :enjoy:
Yeah man

Go to to your other thread and stay there.
Ever heard the difference between documentary and a movie?
This thread is the movie based on documentary. You can happily go back to "Documentary" thread ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom