What's new

Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man

Go to to your other thread and stay there.
Ever heard the difference between documentary and a movie?
This thread is the movie based on documentary. You can happily go back to "Documentary" thread ,
enlightening-tale-brethren.jpg

You're welcome to check it out on your because its not noteworthy enough to be shared here. The only information it contains is about the suspended ATS routes and which ones to use instead. CAA doesn't mentions any coordinates at all.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-quickmeme-com-14399881.png

I tried to educate you, my bad. Back to business! :enjoy:
You are not posting NOTAM of CAA because there is none.

here I will give you the website.
http://www.caapakistan.com.pk/NOTAMS/NotamView.aspx

It is Navy only NOTAM. That means It is a NAVAL missile test. but that is all speculation. Your past grudge cannot cool down this way but talk with fact. If you are going to claim it Shaheen test do it with both NOTAM or don't creat speculations. Plus the height of the issued NOTAM don't make it shaheen.

So........this time the missile will go a full 2 kilometres above last test. :D
In 2015 test the apogee was 578 km, this time it's 580 km.
If this was an Indian missile, the thread would be like.
"Major technology breakthrough, DRDO wins Nobel prize, world s best hypersonic , ICBM test to be conducted by India. Modi jii ki jay . Indian maajaail to go higher in outer space than any other missile in the world. ," :lol:
The one thing Indians do very well is advertise, appreciate and exaggerate their stuff.
We do the exact opposite.

Last edited:
You are not posting NOTAM of CAA because there is none.

here I will give you the website.
http://www.caapakistan.com.pk/NOTAMS/NotamView.aspx

It is Navy only NOTAM. That means It is a NAVAL missile test. but that is all speculation. Your past grudge cannot cool down this way but talk with fact. If you are going to claim it Shaheen test do it with both NOTAM or don't creat speculations. Plus the height of the issued NOTAM don't make it shaheen.
Couldn't even find it on the website? :lol:
Tell you what, I'll post it after the test is conducted or postponed. Will you be a good boy and try going through post number 13, line by line, on this thread meanwhile? Also check what happened on 11 December 2015.
Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

The thread is for speculations so go ahead test any missile here.

I have asked that how much Apogee does Shaheen 3 has ? to me seems like a routine BM test but even if its a new or upgraded version of Shaheen 3(A)? i wont stress on calling it a ICBM , 2900 KM range is not a rocket science to get for Pakistan scientists ..

The thread is for speculations so go ahead test any missile here.
Exactly.
Based on the data in the NOTAM, speculate anything reasonable.
When the actual test happens, two three days from now, you may be proved wrong. No harm done :D

I have asked that how much Apogee does Shaheen 3 has ? to me seems like a routine BM test but even if its a new or upgraded version of Shaheen 3(A)? i wont stress on calling it a ICBM , 2900 KM range is not a rocket science to get for Pakistan scientists ..
First test apogee 692 km
Second test apohee 578 km.

It is Navy only NOTAM. That means It is a NAVAL missile test. but that is all speculation.
Have you ever seen SPD issue a NOTAM?

As for range. Only the missile trajectory would tell what range it is. The 29th November North Korean test of Hwasong-15 had flown a range of only 950km, but experts say its actual range covers the entire continental USA judging from its trajectory.

The height NOTAM is only issued to ISS so missile can fly to what ever height it wants. There is no CAA warning till now I have checked it well. There is on one CAA warning but the date of NAVAL NOTAM and CAA don't match. May be CAA will issue tomorrow or day after that who knows. If it is a Navy only NOTAM it will be a Naval missile only. If CAA issues warning it will be ICBM BM or what ever.

As for range. Only the missile trajectory would tell what range it is. The 29th November North Korean test of Hwasong-15 had flown a range of only 950km, but experts say its actual range covers the entire continental USA judging from its trajectory.
Because Hwasong 15 achieved a height of 4475 km that is why it can hit any where in USA. the NOTAM height is always issued as warning to ISS. Pakistan can test any type of missile in the given NOTAM. CAA will also issue warning no matter what ever test it is because an out of control missile can go in any direction. I was just trolling my old friend there. this a very large NOTAM if they are testing a missile it can be any thing. The NOTAM is too big for shaheen III I must also admit that.

i think we should wait for the test.there are some members who are expert and can help us describe this 2900km range. i think this is a new missile.it's ballistic missile.i want pakistan navy to test icbm.please make icbm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom