What's new

Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is going on, just routine procedure. On the other hand some people are too cocky and on top of that, too embarrassing for their own good. I just can't see BS and not call it.

A mere notam but nothing else, as I read. Is there any further detail to share on subject?

A mere notam but nothing else, as I read. Is there any further detail to share on subject?
Nope, I've already elaborated on what its going to be. PN issued almost the exact same Navigational Warning the last time a Shaheen-III was launched. Apart from the increased number of days, theres nothing else worthy of discussion.

Also, it is the range of test area to keep maximum safe zone as compare to weapon range that members discusses here.

Can it hit Israel??
If we can make such advanced missiles? Why cant we make advanced conventional arms??? US fears nations that are well armed conventionally not with giant rockets.

Don’t we need a satellite before launching an icbm?

Exactly, but who can argue with ignorance and stupidity propelled by blind enthusiasm?
Bhai itni popular demand ha aj kal long range missile ki, aik adha test kerwa he do, junta khush hoo jai gi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom