What's new

Long Range Iranian Cruise Missile used in Saudi Airport attack?

In our culture its the hosts that must try to respect their guests ... is it vise versa over here????
Yes and no
Yes host is hosting you....Be grateful! Considering half the world doesnt want anything to do with Iran (it is a fact and beggars cant be choosers)

And no coz no guest should go to a host's house and try to bring it down! In any words it is considered rude/ terrorism if it countries like USA is the one defining it!

You people are shameless! We have IK as a PM who wants friendship everywhere and you people are so blind with hatred instead of taking the opportunity keep getting your rear kicked! When was the last time you were entertained to friendship by any country?

Secondly..I have no beef with Iran we all learnt abt your great empire and our neighbourly ties! ALSO considering we have the 2nd largest Shia population of the world, you would care for them and your country could at least care abt the Shia population and make amends but no instead you tear them apart FORCING them to choose a side and causing disarray! How is that even good..makes you no different from any other country on the planet and you have the audacity to strut your superiority?

Superiority in the sight of ALLAH is in Takwah and takwah would be not causing chaos in a region you and your brother live in! ALLAH does not like mischievous people (its in the Quran if you truly follow it)

Your blind hatred towards the Arabs (yes blind hatred coz you no longer see anything but hatred) is against Islam itself (yes I preach the same to the Arabs and Turks!)

Yes and no
Yes host is hosting you....Be grateful! Considering half the world doesnt want anything to do with Iran (it is a fact and beggars cant be choosers)

And no coz no guest should go to a host's house and try to bring it down! In any words it is considered rude/ terrorism if it countries like USA is the one defining it!

You people are shameless! We have IK as a PM who wants friendship everywhere and you people are so blind with hatred instead of taking the opportunity keep getting your rear kicked! When was the last time you were entertained to friendship by any country?

Secondly..I have no beef with Iran we all learnt abt your great empire and our neighbourly ties! ALSO considering we have the 2nd largest Shia population of the world, you would care for them and your country could at least care abt the Shia population and make amends but no instead you tear them apart FORCING them to choose a side and causing disarray! How is that even good..makes you no different from any other country on the planet and you have the audacity to strut your superiority?

Superiority in the sight of ALLAH is in Takwah and takwah would be not causing chaos in a region you and your brother live in! ALLAH does not like mischievous people (its in the Quran if you truly follow it)

Your blind hatred towards the Arabs (yes blind hatred coz you no longer see anything but hatred) is against Islam itself (yes I preach the same to the Arabs and Turks!)
The fact that you overlook your countrymen constant insulting Iranians undermining their religion in Iranian thread while here interestingly you made a shiny example of it by replacing "guests" with "beggars" .. then what should I say ... seemingly our cultures are different ...
Furthermore as wonder continued:

That is why we say saudis should stop bombing in Yemen stop killing innocents by the help of americans .. tell them this ..

Did you write it by yourself or had an assistance? there is no hatred against Arabs ... we have great relationship with Iraq, Oman, Lebanon , Syria, Qatar ... don't you consider them Arab? beside Arabs live in Iran and right now an Arab is secretary of Iran supreme national security council ... so please don't talk about something if you have no knowledge about it ...

As a mod, it is my duty to remind them! And if they dont, I left few examples/ samples in pink

You should probably do the same to Pakistani trolls that come to this form only to spew hate and say derogatory things.

As a moderator you are supposed to be unbiased and ban BOTH sides when they engage in hateful rhetoric. But it seems the mods here defend their beloved Pakistan and turn a blind eye to their own countrymen’s hateful actions and then scream Bloody Mary when the other side engages in the same behavior.

You should probably do the same to Pakistani trolls that come to this form only to spew hate and say derogatory things.
Oh we are doing crackdowns...

As a moderator you are supposed to be unbiased and ban BOTH sides when they engage in hateful rhetoric. But it seems the mods here defend their beloved Pakistan and turn a blind eye to their own countrymen’s hateful actions and then scream Bloody Mary when the other side engages in the same behavior.

WE issue warnings to those who are engaged...those who hit 3 strikes get banned!

Oh we are doing crackdowns...

WE issue warnings to those who are engaged...those who hit 3 strikes get banned!

Either you do and we start to see results or we will have Iranian mods ban your Pakistan members for same actions!

Many derogatory threads are opened by Pakistan members (The recent thread on iran’s airforce is prime example) yet the mods do nothing.

I am sure if An iranian member went to the **** forum and started thread saying “look how crappy Pakistan missiles are” that the thread would be closed quickly because it doesn’t engage in any helpful discussion.

Either you do and we start to see results or we will have Iranian mods ban your Pakistan members for same actions!
Sure go ahead! That is why you have Iranian mods ...

Many derogatory threads are opened by Pakistan members (The recent thread on iran’s airforce is prime example) yet the mods do nothing.
And equal number of such threads Iran vs Saudi
with our Irani guests forgetting that they are BS abt the hosts on their forum! I think it works on Irani forums (which I dont get why you guys arent hording at) but not on Pakistan forum! You dont get to BS our country or its people!

I dont mind criticizing but if you wish that then develop some tolerance when Iran is criticized too! It is a 2 way!

Those who were directly banned had cheered for terrorism on our soil! Insulted our army (terrorists kicking people's head is what your brother said) ..If he cheers such shit than he is no different than a terrorist and we dont support terrorists! If you have sympathies for such a terrorist supporter you should go!

I am sure if An iranian member went to the **** forum and started thread saying “look how crappy Pakistan missiles are” that the thread would be closed quickly because it doesn’t engage in any helpful discussion.
Why are you dreaming big? They said it on this very section also!

Do you wish for a warning (not for engaging with me but for using banned words?)

If you cant respect the host...then go find yourself another forum!

I didnt know Iranian culture thinks it is ok to disrespect their hosts! Sorry it is not in our Punjabi culture to allow to be disrespected we will still respect you coz you are our guest but we will not tolerate your BS, is that clear?

This is blatant terrorism.

you can call it that but its clear that SA and Iran can not rule one ME one of them has to become superpower and they are fighting or it SA hits Iran and Iran hits back.

Last edited:
you can call it that but its clear that SA and Iran can not role one ME one of them has to become superpower and they are fighting or it SA hits Iran and Iran hits back.

First honest Iranian guy, I agree, these wars are not for saving starving poor Yemen or Saving the world, it's all about regional domination in the end.

Sure go ahead! That is why you have Iranian mods ...

And equal number of such threads Iran vs Saudi
with our Irani guests forgetting that they are BS abt the hosts on their forum! I think it works on Irani forums (which I dont get why you guys arent hording at) but not on Pakistan forum! You dont get to BS our country or its people!

I dont mind criticizing but if you wish that then develop some tolerance when Iran is criticized too! It is a 2 way!

Those who were directly banned had cheered for terrorism on our soil! Insulted our army (terrorists kicking people's head is what your brother said) ..If he cheers such shit than he is no different than a terrorist and we dont support terrorists! If you have sympathies for such a terrorist supporter you should go!

Why are you dreaming big? They said it on this very section also!

Do you wish for a warning (not for engaging with me but for using banned words?)

If you cant respect the host...then go find yourself another forum!

I didnt know Iranian culture thinks it is ok to disrespect their hosts! Sorry it is not in our Punjabi culture to allow to be disrespected we will still respect you coz you are our guest but we will not tolerate your BS, is that clear?
Lol what power trip you seem to be having. Have a cold one and relax buddy. It’s a freakin FORUM, not Taj Mahal. Nobody gives a fvck!

Lol what power trip you seem to be having. Have a cold one and relax buddy. It’s a freakin FORUM, not Taj Mahal. Nobody gives a fvck!
yet you decided to quote me...interesting!

it is copy of Russian Kh55 or may be Russian sold KH55 in bulk . Yemen was very old ally of Russian may be they have old inventory , which they launch on hit or miss bases. it very old design, new Russian curise missiles are totally different.
photo_2017-12-02_19-12-17.png

men i know they said 26 injured but that guy that was coming out of the shop is dead i mean dead dead, do not tell me that he's made it because i will slap you silly

The explosion seems relatively small compared to a 500 kg warhead that it could carry. I wonder if it even had a proper warhead or just a warning message.

it is copy of Russian Kh55 or may be Russian sold KH55 in bulk . Yemen was very old ally of Russian may be they have old inventory , which they launch on hit or miss bases. it very old design, new Russian curise missiles are totally different.
photo_2017-12-02_19-12-17.png

First of all original cruise missile was air launched.

Also Russia would never supply a 3000KM nuclear capable missile to any country much less a country like Yemen, as that would violate treaty agreements.

Back
Top Bottom