What's new

Long Range Iranian Cruise Missile used in Saudi Airport attack?

Must be the reason why both the Arabs, Israelis and Americans are scared shitless of our geopolitical gains over the years.

Go play cricket and eat Biryani, desi. Not your league.

Who knows this also is one of your intrigues at play. You live in country where you are slave to your mullahs and here you are trying to impress. Go moral police someone and beat them with sticks ...... nobody is interested in your hollow threats and pride.

Who knows you may be hands in gloves with Israelis after all you are the champions and pioneers of intrigues and proxies.

Dont understand their problem They hate USA,they hate,Israel,they hate Middle east now they hate Pakistan too.Is it in their nature or taught by their regime ??That whole world is wrong but you are Irani u cant be wrong SAME MENTALITY LIKE INDIANS

Keep dying in hunger khumaini lackey .nothing is more laughable tgen see ayatullah zombies like you.2 aircraft carriers are in your face go fight now

LOL

LOL even your name is of Arab origin including the religion you and your degenerate countrymen claim to follow is Arab. Allah Himself sent down the Quran in Arabic.

In Sha Allah you and your Jewish partners will face the greatest wrath of Allah soon for the killing of Muslims in Iraq and Syria. You and your likes are worse than the dirtiest Kafir living in this world.

I have seen Iranians they are not big boys. I can make you little b*tches choke on my D irl

How old are you good boy?

On steroids ...

No son that's natural ...... know a lot more about steroids than you, never needed them. I hope now you won't try comparing me with some macho iranian weightlifter high on persian pride ......

Anything else? Or you still looking for something to attack my personality.

Yemenis must target more important places like oil fields or mbs palace ...

You can never be Pakistanis, you are a bunch of hypocrite liars, who distorted Islam and it's history and created a parallel religion, you created fairy tales and lies to make iran holy.

Plus some of you ran away to current day Pakistan when your rears were handed over to you by invading Arab forces. At least be grateful for that persian.

You are masters of fighting proxy wars and spreading terror. We have seen how a rag tag militia kidnaps tens of your trained soldiers and then we have to get them rescued and sent back to you.
A country that messed up Afghanistan hands in hands with Saudis and UAE and created Talioban and AQ which later turned to isis is lecturing us about proxy war and religion ... and your comment on Islam is so insane that is better remain unanswered ...

Your "UN recognised Government" fled to Saudi Arbaria! Its called the Yemen War for a reason. Only Retarded Saudi monkeys and their even more retarded Pakistani toilet scrubbers think its "terrorism" when the Yemenis actually hit your master back

Even if the Govt fled to Mars, its still legitimate govt, its as legitimate as Assad dynasty.. and by your Syrian logic, What Mullah propaganda call the war is none of our concern, all i know by Mullah logic the legitimate govt deserve support, mercenaries from all over the world whether its Russia, Afghani or anyone.. as i said your braindead Mullah subhumans are programed to create different interpretation for your terrorism but dont accept it when it comes to their proxies.

As for Pakistan, your tyre headed clown teach Pakistan is Sunni, Saudi, Wahhabi, Jewish,Yankee, Martian slave while trying to create fifth column in Pakistan. i am aware of this fact, you don't have to throw it everytime. although those Irani swines can never tell when was the last time Pakistan even bothered their shupa powa holy Iran.

After all we are not from great Aryan warrior race

No one's perfect!

Even if the Govt fled to Mars, its still legitimate govt, its as legitimate as Assad dynasty.. and by your Syrian logic, What Mullah propaganda call the war is none of our concern, all i know by Mullah logic the legitimate govt deserve support, mercenaries from all over the world whether its Russia, Afghani or anyone.. as i said your braindead Mullah subhumans are programed to create different interpretation for your terrorism but dont accept it when it comes to their proxies.

As for Pakistan, your tyre headed clown teach Pakistan is Sunni, Saudi, Wahhabi, Jewish,Yankee, Martian slave while trying to create fifth column in Pakistan. i am aware of this fact, you don't have to throw it everytime. although those Irani swines can never tell when was the last time Pakistan even bothered their shupa powa holy Iran.

The difference is that Bashar Al Assad never left his seat of power in Damascus unlike Hadi who tucked tail and went to hide under the Saudi's dress. Once you leave your seat of power you are no longer the legitimate government. Please go back to sucking the Sh!t out of your Saudi master's A$$. God knows they can't even take a sh!t on their own!

Hadi was supposed to be head of transient gov from Feb 2012 to 2014 to hold presidential election .. not only he didn't hold presidential election he stayed in power & extended his term for 1.5 year .. & he resigned due to failure of his government ..

whenever you use the word terroris remind me your wehabi brothers and even you

same here, IRGC and Mullah terrorists come to my mind when i here of terrorists. BTw not wahhabi. for a change, Your Mullahs should start teaching that most Pakistanis are not Wahhabis.

Hadi was supposed to be head of transient gov from Feb 2012 to 2014 to hold presidential election .. not only he didn't gut he stayed in power & extended his term for 1.5 year .. & he resigned due to failure of his government ..

I dont care. He is legitimate ruler, UN accept him, go debate with UN.

same here, IRGC and Mullah terrorists come to my mind when i here of terrorists. BTw not wahhabi. for a change, Your Mullahs should start teaching that most Pakistanis are not Wahhabis.

I dont care. He is legitimate ruler, UN accept him, go debate with UN.
Well seemingly Yemenis dond't care about your ideas neither go tell it to Yemeni people whom have been fighting for the past 5 years to not see Saudis and Hadi in their country ..

W
Go tell it to Yemeni people whom have been fighting for the past 5 years to not see Saudis and Hadi in their country ..

Saudi should learn from you and do what you did with people who didnt wanted too see Assad and his family rule.

Back
Top Bottom