What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Its gonna be okay till the Olympic starts.. as soon as it calms down they are going to start making the arrests.. thats how UK police works.. it was same in Bradford and Leeds riots early 2000

Have the Riots calmed ? Or are the police still having trouble ?

Have the Riots calmed ? Or are the police still having trouble ?

They are getting worst by the hour.. some more buildings set on fire.. There is information of riots in Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester also..

In London the riots have hit Croydon, Nottingham, Hackney, Walthamstow and now recently there has been information that Acton, Ealing, waltham Abey, and some others are hit..

Youth are burning buildings continuously one after another..

Update: Bristol disturbances are also being reported...

They are getting worst by the hour.. some more buildings set on fire.. There is information of riots in Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester also..

In London the riots have hit Croydon, Nottingham, Hackney, Walthamstow and now recently there has been information that Acton, Ealing, waltham Abey, and some others are hit..

Youth are burning buildings continuously one after another..

If it was China or Russia it would have been Crushed in 10 minutes, let me guess will human rights group say That Peaceful Protesters are getting attacked ?

If it was China or Russia it would have been Crushed in 10 minutes, let me guess will human rights group say That Peaceful Protesters are getting attacked ?

LOL.. yeah thats true.. well, no human rights group is gonna say anything here.. you forgot it is UK.. Not Pakistan, China or some other country.. Human rights are only 'violated' there..

AAtish thanks for the great reports keep us updated, I found a live stream of whats happening in London I'll try to post it.

Lewisham, ilford, peckham, Brixton, Camden, Brixton, Clapham, Woolwich, Colliers wood, Catford and East Dulwich too..

Man shot and injured in Croydon in violences..

Merseyside police is reporting problems in Liverpool..

All football matches are being asked to be cancelled in London..

1700 extra police officers are being deployed to escalated areas of Croydon, Hackney, Lewisham, Walthamstow, Acton areas in London...

Why you are speaking in English ?? U.K. one ? Talk in Chinese with those who understand Chinese. Why not talk on Japanese ? Even if you can't become like Japanese after 200 years.

Bollywood ? Strange, Even You know Bollywood. I don't even what is Chinese Film industry called.

You have such low quality post, One need not to reply. :disagree:

You are humiliating Chinese people whom i have very good respect. Sad!

Let me answer your questions seperately:

We speak in English because we do not have higher teachnology than the countries before. We should learn their language and use it to gain that high-tech. And we have to learn it to do foreign trade with them we are poor before and we have no choice. This situation will change soon. I think speak another language itself has no wrong. But your words are very offensive. You can substitute Chinese to India, then you can feel it youself. Oh, let me remind you. Actually, you guys do not speak very good english at all, mostly like French-English. I sometimes kidding with my India partners, we both shrug.

About Bollywood, according to your words. I think this something called " bollywood" (if it is also in film industry) will become very famouse. Becasue, I know hollywood. Is bollywood a branch of hollywood established in India? Or is the bollywood just a copycat of hollywood. I think we China are more superior in copy different things( do not laugh at me, copy is the first step for innovation). Film industry in China develops quickly. but there is no good films at all. Mostly they produce movies for getting the foreign rewards like Gana, mostly foreigners do not know what the mean is in the movies, neither demestic audience. Film producers are idots here in China. How it goes in India?

Armored vehicles used in Croydon and Lavander area to control the mobs by Met police..

Harrow and Wembley also involved now.. its covering nearly half of London now..

article-2023721-0D577BE400000578-448_470x423.jpg

article-2023721-0D57301700000578-484_470x423.jpg

It is bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom