What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Wait a bit longer for the inevitable news blaming immigration from Africa / Middle East / Asia for causing this...along with a bunch of photos of only immigrants destroying stuff.

Either that or it'll be news about how youth cannot get jobs because of "unfair" competition from China and India.

Yes just like the 10000 spies / immigrants China massacred in Tiannmen?

Well than stop standing in a line to get a British Visa. There was nothing racial about this riot. Just good simple loot.

Going by this rate, wait 10 years and no one would want to go to Britain. You can keep running your mouth but it's you who vote successively more vote in useless governments.

And where is Tony Blair Today? Compare that with Gen M?
@NEUTRAL CITIZEN

TONY BLAIR IS HEADING THE MIDDLE EAST PEACE EFFORTS, ALSO WORKING AS THE ADVISOR TO A FEW OF THE BIGGEST CORPORATIONS OF THE WORLD, GIVING LECTURES AT UNIVERSITIES & SOME VERY INFLUENTIAL THINK TANKS OF THE WESTREN WORLD, WHILE MUSHARRAF HAS A RED WARRANT ISSUED AGAINST HIM BY THE COURTS & IS TOO AFRAID OF GOING BACK TO THE COUNTRY HE RULED FOR OVER 10 YEARS.

Riots happen everywhere. Its just the follow up which is different. i dont care how much was stolen, though I hope those who lost will be compensated unlike the victims of the flood in Pakistan. I am happy loss of life is curtailed and I salute the Met for that. Clothes can replaced life cannot be.

this always nuetral guy seems to think that riots are happening in UK because of pakistan.. look at his posts.. always comparing these riots and looting activities with karachi and tribal areas.. looks like ALMAS is selling çheap' bear as the real one is 'looted'... :lol:

Ok why do you pakistanis have to have this seige mentality?

Its about London and the petty street riots. Why do you all need to get this much worked up?

SAS is now deployed in N wazirstan. the epicenter of terrorism. No doubts which country it is located in.

I thought they were all captured in Libya after stumbling around in the desert for an hour.

You had to use the T-word?

CCP would have already dispatched toll brigade to counter you.

and of course we have the colonials licking British boots again. You people seem to forgive genocide and being turned into slaves rather easily. Something to keep in mind I guess.

This is what's happening to Manchester, home to some of the biggest football teams and players in the world:

Last edited by a moderator:
And where is Tony Blair Today? Compare that with Gen M?
@NEUTRAL CITIZEN

T, WHILE MUSHARRAF HAS A RED WARRANT ISSUED AGAINST HIM BY THE COURTS & IS TOO AFRAID OF GOING BACK TO THE COUNTRY HE RULED FOR OVER 10 YEARS.

WHAT IS RED WARRANT? SEEMS LIKE AN ALE HAS HIT U HARD? TONY BLAIR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO UK POLITICS AND HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS AT A GLOBAL LEVEL. DID YOU SEE THAT HE WAS FORCED TO RESIGN IN MIDDLE OF HIS TERM. GEN M - PLEASE FILE AN EXTRADITION WARRANT WIN YOUR CASE AND TAKE HIM HOME AND SPANK HIM.

this always nuetral guy seems to think that riots are happening in UK because of pakistan.. look at his posts.. always comparing these riots and looting activities with karachi and tribal areas.. looks like ALMAS is selling çheap' bear as the real one is 'looted'... :lol:

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Your delusions are high on pot. Just cautioning you not to throw stone when you live in a plastic house.

Come on guys enough crap off topic. Lets get back to the fact UK is having social problems due to unfair policies they have been following the last so many years that are unfair not just to the rest of the world but to their own poor and weak.

The same place where their forefathers were at it ..... Still unable to tame those ruffians.... you guys could not handle them when you had a mighty empire.

Still you wish to come here for a job and a decent life and education and ur welcome as long as you do it legally.

Back
Top Bottom