What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Guess your one of the few people who does not know the difference between slaughter and random killing.

US drone strike kills 18 in North Waziristan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

US drone strike kills 18 in North Waziristan

‘The Pakistani government sanctioned drone attacks’ | | DAWN.COM

‘The Pakistani government sanctioned drone attacks’

A SUBTLE DIFFERENCE.

I hope those 'drones' which kills innocent people are not operated by Karachiites. They are from you.

Dont worry thats how it starts. Student demos, now this more turmoil will follow. Its social unrest at flawed internal and external policies. Oh and stop getting so touchy. Britain is always ready to interfere in other nations social unrest problems so the shoes on the other foot. What you gonna say next like jana said on another thread britains internal problem?

Our Leaders may like to interfere but see what happened to most who did that. The British people donot like to interfere.

Then what are you doing in London? Go back to the country you love. I would never go to Pakistan or try to change its system. Come back to me when you prosecute BB's and ST's killers. You are the moron here. Living in a country you don't like.

He probably is in the UK to get back the some of the wealth East India Company stole from the Mughuls

Then what are you doing in London? Go back to the country you love. I would never go to Pakistan or try to change its system. Come back to me when you prosecute BB's and ST's killers. You are the moron here. Living in a country you don't like.

I live in the UK and love living here and i was born here. There is a fundamental problem with the British policies home and abroad and hence the riots. Why are you so angry and got a bee in your bonnet? Are you a wanna be coconut? I believe you are the moron not accepting there are issues. I'm not interested talking about any other country than the UK on this thread cos that would be going off topic so stick to the thread and don't drink too much in the ALMAS.

Turks police own London district amid rioting
Turkish shopkeepers in east London neighbourhood refuse to close, stand up to rioters and guard the streets.

201181045252850734_20.jpg

Turks police own London district amid rioting - Europe - Al Jazeera English

I hope those 'drones' which kills innocent people are not operated by Karachiites. They are from you.

Well the target information is provided by ISI as most people gloat here. We just press the button on your instructions. why blame us.

I agree with above article. we need to impose a no fly zone around uk. Then we support these rebels with money and weapons and recognise the british rebels as legitimate reps of the british people and help them with their human rights kill a few of them while we are at it help them with their aspirations and ........damn it they dont have any oil ok lets forget it its an internal british problem

YES ONCE A YEAR. HOW ABOUT KARACHI ONCE A DAY?

why are you so obsessed with karachi.. okay now the riots are going on in manchester, birmingham and other cities as well.. keep on comparing those with other pakistani cities..

BTW karachi has city with a population of more than 90 countries in the world and economic hub of pakistan.. and so many powers are after it to destabilze this city.. even israeli weapons are found in karachi.. whats wrong in whole UK? ever wondered?

I agree with above article. we need to impose a no fly zone around uk. Then we support these rebels with money and weapons and recognise the british rebels as legitimate reps of the british people and help them with their human rights kill a few of them while we are at it help them with their aspirations and ........damn it they dont have any oil ok lets forget it its an internal british problem

It should be a "no horse zone" instead. :no:

Back
Top Bottom