What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

3 asian heroic guys (maybe a hit and run), one gangster, one hero who tried to stop a fire. Whats the toll in Karachi or Khurram today 20, 30 forget it. we stopped counting.

ignore the count for the time being, 'animals' are everywhere who kill innocents. So please stop pretending to be 'civilized'. Now the 'count', count is definitely lower than Karachi, as your people are not getting chance, is merely the reason.

Because we need one BB to control 160 million. How is that for mathematics.

So you are admitting you are the evil master mind behind all our woes

Spidermastermindev9.jpg

One Imam even said that earthquake happens due to indecency shown by todays muslim women.

Its not about attacking religion. Nuts do exist all around the globe.

Heck even all of you pakistanis and pak media refers to daily electricity load shedding as Azab -e-elahi or (fury of Allah)

it is azab e ilahi! in india load shedding might be called as a blessing.. who cares..

ignore the count for the time being, 'animals' are everywhere who kill innocents. So please stop pretending to be 'civilized'. Now the 'count', count is definitely lower than Karachi, as your people are not getting chance, is merely the reason.

Guess your one of the few people who does not know the difference between slaughter and random killing.

US drone strike kills 18 in North Waziristan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

US drone strike kills 18 in North Waziristan

‘The Pakistani government sanctioned drone attacks’ | | DAWN.COM

‘The Pakistani government sanctioned drone attacks’

A SUBTLE DIFFERENCE.

You have a very simplistic take on this. Of course the government is responsible for the choices it has made. They chose to spend money on iraq war, afghanistan etc. They chose to bail out the banks and the rich bankers at a cost to the average man on the street. Tolerance levels are low in the UK they are not used to this way of life. Granted there will be oppurtunistic thieves and bad people out there but just to give you one example as students have been demonstrating here: 25 years ago which is not that long in historical terms the uk has become a country that gave free education and even gave a grant to students for living expenses to study to today they charge up to £9500.00 per annum in england and a student has to fund their own living probably another £10000.00 per annum. Tell me these british governments didnt make these choices. Taxes have been brought down significantly in the same period. Tell me however subtley money has not been taken out of poor peoples pockets and given to rich.
@ARYAN-B

they are all youngsters and teenagers who are an spoiled genrration now....this society failed to teach anything good to their children.

just saw a video on BBC...A youth injured lying on the tosd and other youths muggong him and walking away with hos phone and other belongings...
@safirz

you are right, also the extent to which the STATE influences & shapes the private lives of it's citizens is a contributor towards this mayhem.
the BOLDED PART is my reply to a post by SARFRIZ.Original Post By RAZA SAHI

again crap. I can assure u London functions better than any city in Pakistan riots or no riots. Please visit it before making a verbal fart. All people will be punished who are guilty unlike the BB's and ST's killers.
@NEUTRAL CITIZEN

READ THE POST AGAIN & TELL ME WHICH PART OF THE POST SAY'S THAT KARACHI OR LAHORE OR ANY CITY IN PAKISTAN FUNCTIONS BETTER THAN LONDON. AS FOR THE MATTER OF VISITING IT I AM LIVING HERE, AS FOR THE ONE'S WHO ARE COMMITING THESE CRIMES & THEM BEING BROUGT TO JUSTICE I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT SOME OF THEM WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE BUT NOT ALL OF THEM & YOUR CLAIM THAT ALL THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE IS ABSOLUTE CRAP. I CAN ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT THOSE WHO ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE WILL BE OUT ON PAROLE WITHIN SIX MONTHS. NOW STOP BEING A MORON & MAKING POSTS WHICH ARE WHOLLY IRERELAVANT.

only when we have corrupt and willing people who wish to have BB as their leaders. That includes you.

And you are happy with the likes of Tony Blair, David Cameron, George Bush and Gordon Brown.... If people were happy why are they rioting ?

Name the country which served as the largest aircraft carrier for the Americans during the cold war ?

Why did you government allow CIA flights to use British airspace ?

BBC NEWS | UK | Straw quizzes US on 'CIA flights'

OBVIOUSLY WE HAD OUR REASONS. WHY DID PAKISTAN ALLOW THE AFGHAN JIHAD FROM ITS SOIL. OBVIOUSLY IT WAS TO SAVE THEIR ***** FROM THE SOVIET UNION. BTW MOST OF THE U2 FLIGHTS TOOK OF FROM PAKISTAN BASES.

British Riots Mean Cameron Must Go: Libya

Tripoli, Aug 10, 2011 (AFP) -The regime of Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi on Wednesday called for British Prime Minister David Cameron to step down, saying he had "lost all legitimacy" because of the riots shaking Britain.

"Cameron and his government must leave after the popular uprising against them and the violent repression of peaceful demonstrations by police," official news agency JANA quoted Deputy Foreign Minister Khaled Kaaim as saying.

"Cameron and his government have lost all legitimacy," he said.

"These demonstrations show that the British people reject this government which is trying to impose itself through force."

Kaaim called on the UN "Security Council and the international community to not stay with its arms crossed in the face of the flagrant violation of the rights of the British people."

Nightly riots which began in London and quickly spread to other major cities have gripped Britain since Saturday when an angry crowd marched to demand justice after 29-year-old Marc Duggan was shot dead by police in London.

Britain and France are spearheading NATO's aerial bombing campaign against the Kadhafi regime since March, when the United Nations approved action to protect Libyan civilians.

OBVIOUSLY WE HAD OUR REASONS. WHY DID PAKISTAN ALLOW THE AFGHAN JIHAD FROM ITS SOIL. OBVIOUSLY IT WAS TO SAVE THEIR ***** FROM THE SOVIET UNION. BTW MOST OF THE U2 FLIGHTS TOOK OF FROM PAKISTAN BASES.

HA ha ha ... now a full capslock ON rage .. take it easy .... I can understand you in small case too

And during those times..... we had Generals rulings us who had all the blessings of Britain and the US. They sought legitimacy by landing themselves in the good books of the west

@NEUTRAL CITIZEN[/B]

READ THE POST AGAIN & TELL ME WHICH PART OF THE POST SAY'S THAT KARACHI OR LAHORE OR ANY CITY IN PAKISTAN FUNCTIONS BETTER THAN LONDON. AS FOR THE MATTER OF VISITING IT I AM LIVING HERE, AS FOR THE ONE'S WHO ARE COMMITING THESE CRIMES & THEM BEING BROUGT TO JUSTICE I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT SOME OF THEM WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE BUT NOT ALL OF THEM & YOUR CLAIM THAT ALL THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE IS ABSOLUTE CRAP. I CAN ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT THOSE WHO ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE WILL BE OUT ON PAROLE WITHIN SIX MONTHS. NOW STOP BEING A MORON & MAKING POSTS WHICH ARE WHOLLY IRERELAVANT.

Then what are you doing in London? Go back to the country you love. I would never go to Pakistan or try to change its system. Come back to me when you prosecute BB's and ST's killers. You are the moron here. Living in a country you don't like.

YES ONCE A YEAR. HOW ABOUT KARACHI ONCE A DAY?

Dont worry thats how it starts. Student demos, now this more turmoil will follow. Its social unrest at flawed internal and external policies. Oh and stop getting so touchy. Britain is always ready to interfere in other nations social unrest problems so the shoes on the other foot. What you gonna say next like jana said on another thread britains internal problem?

Back
Top Bottom