What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Come on guys enough crap off topic. Lets get back to the fact UK is having social problems due to unfair policies they have been following the last so many years that are unfair not just to the rest of the world but to their own poor and weak.

I am willing to ceasefire if the other side matches my move :police:

These guys are looting, ie stealing, why do you want to support looters?

lol stop writing rubbish here.

Joking aside I live in the uk and their may be some oppurtunit idiots out there etc out there but please dont ignore that this social unrest exists.

I thought they were all captured in Libya after stumbling around in the desert for an hour.

and of course we have the colonials licking British boots again. You people seem to forgive genocide and being turned into slaves rather easily. Something to keep in mind I guess.

yes just like your brother taiwanese sent 15000 body bags back and your viet C brothers sent 30k body bags back and just like you sent 10K chinese spy body bags from Tiannmmen.

I feel really sorry for the kid who got robbed and beat up.

There is no politcal protest here its just a bunch of teens who are probably having a good time without thinking of what there doing.

Comparing these riots to those in the middle east is quite pathetic.

Hopefully ethnic tensions dont rise out of this.

Raza this is a bit harsh isnt it. Your posts are starting to deteriorate be careful i got excited when I first came on this forum. And then I got banned
@ARYAN-B

TRUST ME ARYAN, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO GETS EXCITED SO EASILY.

Meanwhile in Liverpool..

Last edited by a moderator:
yes just like your brother taiwanese sent 15000 body bags back and your viet C brothers sent 30k body bags back and just like you sent 10K chinese spy body bags from Tiannmmen.

Clever fella. I can see why Britain is doing so well nowadays :)

I feel really sorry for the kid who got robbed and beat up.

There is no politcal protest here its just a bunch of teens who are probably having a good time without thinking of what there doing.

Comparing these riots to those in the middle east is quite pathetic.

Hopefully ethnic tensions dont rise out of this.

That many idiot teens still means that there's a social / political problem...bad education, bad parenting, and a government that cut everything that benefits youth after getting them used to getting coddled.

Come back after the next massacre of Tibetians and Muslims and then let me know. yawn.

We gotta update ya on other stuff you can bash China for. This is getting a bit uncreative.

Also why aren't you signing off with "regards" like a pretentious prig like you used to?

Regards

If we were not to forget about old enemies wed all hate eachother.

Grabbing on to old tensions is an excuse for racism i dont hate the Japanese , Turkish or germans.

Anyway if i was in the UK now where the riots are id be outside my house/business with a giant knife:)

There's not a shred of doubt in anyone's mind that these riots were pre-planned.Big failure for MI-5.

lol rioting in a scouse accent.

Tell me about it!
More to come in a variety of different accent I am afraid.
We are getting a lot of copy cat youths repeating what they are seeing on tv and internet.
Many of them walking around with their phones and organizing it via text messages, twitter, facebook, making calls to their friends etc.
It's getting crazier and crazier.

Back
Top Bottom