What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delhi CWG opening ceremony was better than today's london 2012 olympic opening ceremony....it's look they copied our idea. Indian culture and tradition was the main subject of ceremony and here London Olympic ceremony main subject is Culture and history.

Not a copied idea, all countries show their history and culture. Just that countries like China and India have a much longer civilized history to show. Beijing can't be beaten, but this has been a really good effort.

Too many performer on stage, it's look in unorganized manner but overall excellent performance by organizer.

....it's look they copied our idea. Indian culture and tradition was the main subject of ceremony and here London Olympic ceremony main subject is Culture and history.

That's the general idea behind every opening ceremony of the Olympic Games.

2n03kab.jpg
[/IMG]

Who saw this??? How awesome was it??? I was OMG!!!

I'm using a UK VPN to access BBC iplayer. NBC will only start their program from 7:30 pm.

I wish. Nope saw it on TV. But it brought tears to my eyes, it was so beautiful.

I watched the 2004 Greece games but I have to agree 2008 was by far the best I went, wish I could go this year busy.

I hope our players will wear traditional dress.

I have to say, this opeing ceremony is-CRAP!! I'd say CWG 2010 opeing ceremony was miles better- we want a show not a history lesson!

lmao Bahrain's uniform so colourful!

+ shame on BD-FIVE athletes competing from a country of 150 MILLION!!

Australia and Brazil have got loudest cheers so far.

^ Bhutan has more athletes than Bangladesh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom