What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to ur post as humbly as possible & gave suggestion which i think can make changes for good, why r u taking it as a taunt on the Pakistani Olympics performance??

tit-for-tat - you started it mate and continue in that manner - i just commented that 'nothing is sure shot' and gave an example - you want to take it as an taunt then so be it - case closed.

Actually I liked your that post that is why I asked that question and expecting a simple answer from you because you were bashing India in other thread but your focus was bad performance of Pakistan in that post.

But your answer was again as usual.

then thank me for it.

you wrote this or just copy pasted?

Sir,

There is nothing original from fatman17---he always steals other people's stuff---what a shame for the chairman of TT.

A direct question has been asked---is it your article or not---you need to answer it honestly----if it is plagiarism---then the management of this board need to do something regarding your position----. It needs to be terminated---.

You have been posting articles without giving due credit to the writer---and this board gives you credit as if they were your posts. This practice needs to be stopped. The leader of this board must not be a petty thief.

Sir,

There is nothing original from fatman17---he always steals other people's stuff---what a shame for the chairman of TT.

A direct question has been asked---is it your article or not---you need to answer it honestly----if it is plagiarism---then the management of this board need to do something regarding your position----. It needs to be terminated---.

You have been posting articles without giving due credit to the writer---and this board gives you credit as if they were your posts. This practice needs to be stopped. The leader of this board must not be a petty thief.

i dont have to answer to any of your crap - go sell used cars!

I wish that cricket must be added in Olympics games

Olympics is over. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom