What's new

London Bridge terrorist body buried in AJK

Absolutely disgusting, the Pakistani government should have refused the burial of this terrorist dog in Pakistani or Azad Kashmir's territory. Because of such radical terrorist dogs in foreign countries Pakistan has image problem. This BS of dual nationality for holder of British citizenship should be revoked as soon as possible. There is no dual nationality option for Pakistani origin people who opt for German citizenship then why the ones living in Britain, Canada or US are give this BS right of dual citizenship, I have never been able to understand it.

Rather should have been dumped in a gutter.

Germany allows dual nationality - Google it. Most of the world does.

Germany allows dual nationality - Google it. Most of the world does.

It doesn't, I live here so I know far better about the german law, only citizens of EU countries can get german nationality under certain criteria but that is technically not considered "dual nationality" here in Germany as they treat EU as some kind of federal system like USA. There is no concept of dual nationality for all non-EU countries including citizens of US, canada and australia who all need to surrender their american, canadian or australian citizenship even they want to get German nationality after fulfilling all the requirements for obtaining German nationality. Germans are very strict about this law, this was even an election issue back in 2013 that non-EU citizens should get the dual nationality but majority of German voters rejected this campaign and gave the majority to the parties that were against dual nationality.

Bhai...agar mera baas chalain...tum log pura valley ko hi le lo...sara jhamela khatam....

Are you serious? You are the first Indian poster, who is saying such a thing.

That is unusual for a british born person of Pak heritage to be taken back to thier ancestral village as thier final resting place. Usually the first generation who came in the 60s and 70s are taken back to be buried in thier village.
Very strange

Need I remind you? Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah. And a eagle born in a dog kennel is still a eagle. The guy was Muslim first. Muslim last. Thus he had right to be buried in 'Muslim homeland'.

Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah. He was Muslim.
If pakistan Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah.

Then by the same arguments La Illaha Illallah means Pakistan .... clearly not. So please stop this and let's use our head.
This man committed acts of terror which are against the core principles of the islamic faith. He being a Kashmiri by origin had a legit fight in Kashmir. But just look at him, generations of inbreeding and non existent brain and a lack of education led him to think killing people with a knife who have nothing to do with anything will get him to heaven. Sorry by Allah is the most merciful and most just. Even I can see this man was not acting as muslim and trust me I am not sheikh alim mullah or whatever bla bla suits u

. He being a Kashmiri by origin had a legit fight in Kashmir. But just look at him, generations of inbreeding and non existent brain and a lack of education led him to think killing people with a knife who have nothing to do with anything will get him to heaven.

Accusing Kashmiris of generations of inbreeding. That's interesting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom