What's new

London Bridge terrorist body buried in AJK

Accusing Kashmiris of generations of inbreeding. That's interesting.
Not Kashmiri...that's just your take on it. Can't do anything for you bro. He looks it. Period.

Focus on what he did rather than what you deem I said. Foe all you know I might be kashmiri???

Says BBC Urdu?
An Indian propaganda page.
Very believable..not.

Accusing Kashmiris of generations of inbreeding. That's interesting.
Can you not read and quote

'But look at HIM, generations of inbreeding'

Now khanbaba2 tell me where did I say all kashmiri or accusing kashmiris as a whole. I hope you can see the great big HIM in capitals above. Hope that clarifies the matter for you and if it doesnt then have a good enjoyable day. Subject closed as far as I am concerned

As I said before.....I may be kashmiri. Not that that's important because I breeding happens a lot with cousin cousin marriages

Ok. So you decide who has generations of inbreeding by his looks.

What I decide or not is my business... who are you to tell me what I can or cannot say?...

I think you are just a person looking for an argument. I dont know why and genetically yes you can tell inbreeding. Google it my dear

Can you not read and quote

'But look at HIM, generations of inbreeding'

Now khanbaba2 tell me where did I say all kashmiri or accusing kashmiris as a whole. I hope you can see the great big HIM in capitals above. Hope that clarifies the matter for you and if it doesnt then have a good enjoyable day. Subject closed as far as I am concerned

As I said before.....I may be kashmiri. Not that that's important because I breeding happens a lot with cousin cousin marriages

What I decide or not is my business... who are you to tell me what I can or cannot say?...

I think you are just a person looking for an argument. I dont know why and genetically yes you can tell inbreeding. Google it my dear

You have said that he is inbred. In fact you said his family has been inbreeding for generations. So what are you basing that on.

You have said that he is inbred. In fact you said his family has been inbreeding for generations. So what are you basing that on.
On him and why are you so upset.
Is he your cousin, family member..why are you taking it so personally..

The man is a terrorist and good that he is dead. If you have an issue good for u.

On him and why are you so upset.
Is he your cousin, family member..why are you taking it so personally..

The man is a terrorist and good that he is dead. If you have an issue good for u.

You have not yet said why he is inbred for generations.

Need I remind you? Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah. And a eagle born in a dog kennel is still a eagle. The guy was Muslim first. Muslim last. Thus he had right to be buried in 'Muslim homeland'.

Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah. He was Muslim.

than why not Saudia the homeland of Islam? the place where Makkah and Madina is, why Pakistan?

He's dead what can you do? Muslim or not, hell bound or not. Muslims have a responsibility to bury the dead just like PA would bury the dead after war/battle. They know better then to associate it with Pakistan.

than why not Saudia the homeland of Islam? the place where Makkah and Madina is, why Pakistan?
Saudi Arabia is a modren country created by the British. Just because they have the kaba doesnt make all of Saudi Arabia, a piece of heaven. In fact the holy cities are the holiest things in the country. The rest is comparable to hell. And devils as the monarchs

London Bridge killer Usman Khan has been buried in Pakistan in his family’s ancestral village after objections in his local Muslim community to a burial in his home town.

The body of the 28-year-old terrorist who attacked five people, killing two, was flown out of the UK on Thursday afternoon and arrived in Pakistan on Friday morning for the burial, almost exactly a week after the atrocity.

His family who issued a statement this week “totally condemning” his actions organised the funeral in their native Azad Kashmir after concerns about burying him in the UK.

A cousin said his parents wanted to keep the burial "low key" and “did not want to bury him in the UK" because they were "scared".

A pre-burial ritual known as a Janaza took place in a Birmingham mosque before the body was flown to Pakistan after being released by the City of London coroner. Janaza are funeral prayers and their purpose is to ask forgiveness for the deceased.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...st-usman-khan-buried-family-village-pakistan/

Sahi hai bhai
Avoid condemnation in London where you live so fly him to Pak and bury him there just so your neighborhood and life in London stays fine as usual.
And divert all the mud to Pakistan.

And we allowed this traitorous hypocrite family to just go ahead and do it?

Where are our so ever eager and vigilant modern information warriors in ISPR and other places?

London Bridge killer Usman Khan has been buried in Pakistan in his family’s ancestral village after objections in his local Muslim community to a burial in his home town.

The body of the 28-year-old terrorist who attacked five people, killing two, was flown out of the UK on Thursday afternoon and arrived in Pakistan on Friday morning for the burial, almost exactly a week after the atrocity.

His family who issued a statement this week “totally condemning” his actions organised the funeral in their native Azad Kashmir after concerns about burying him in the UK.

A cousin said his parents wanted to keep the burial "low key" and “did not want to bury him in the UK" because they were "scared".

A pre-burial ritual known as a Janaza took place in a Birmingham mosque before the body was flown to Pakistan after being released by the City of London coroner. Janaza are funeral prayers and their purpose is to ask forgiveness for the deceased.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...st-usman-khan-buried-family-village-pakistan/

Sahi hai bhai
Avoid condemnation in London where you live so fly him to Pak and bury him there just so your neighborhood and life in London stays fine as usual.
And divert all the mud to Pakistan.

And we allowed this traitorous hypocrite family to just go ahead and do it?

Where are our so ever eager and vigilant modern information warriors in ISPR and other places?
He's dead and when dead even the biggest monster should be shown mercy. Respect humanity man. He didnt but doesnt me we shouldn't either

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom