What's new

London Bridge terrorist body buried in AJK

He's dead and when dead even the biggest monster should be shown mercy. Respect humanity man. He didnt but doesnt me we shouldn't either

Yeah expect the headlines on international media "London Bridge Attacker buried in Pakistan".

Good job for showing mercy :)

He's dead and when dead even the biggest monster should be shown mercy. Respect humanity man. He didnt but doesnt me we shouldn't either

I think that there is no local law which can stop his parents from burying him in his ancestral place in AJK. I fail to understand that why people are unnecessarily dragging this issue.

Are you serious? You are the first Indian poster, who is saying such a thing.

Do you guys know tht BJP is ready to give separate flag and constitution to Nagaland where as entire India is not ready to even any autonomy to Kashmir...Do you know the difference between Kashmir valley and Nagaland?...If Nagaland gets separate flag,passport and constitution and BJP is successfully able to sale this concept to India, then why Indian are so reluctant to even provide basic freedom of providing internet to valley?

This Kashmir issue is turned into a battle of ego between Hindu Majority India and Muslim majority valley supported by Pakistan...If Pakistan would not be a player in this entire episode, Kashmir problem may have been resolved between India and Kashmir...

Do you guys know tht BJP is ready to give separate flag and constitution to Nagaland where as entire India is not ready to even any autonomy to Kashmir...Do you know the difference between Kashmir valley and Nagaland?...If Nagaland gets separate flag,passport and constitution and BJP is successfully able to sale this concept to India, then why Indian are so reluctant to even provide basic freedom of providing internet to valley?

This Kashmir issue is turned into a battle of ego between Hindu Majority India and Muslim majority valley supported by Pakistan...If Pakistan would not be a player in this entire episode, Kashmir problem may have been resolved between India and Kashmir...

And how will you solve the issue between india and kashmir while Pakistan controls half that territory?
The problem exists because Pakistan exists, so how are you trying to separate an issue which is linked to the existence of Pakistan in the first place.
And there is no solution to this problem without Pakistan.

The only thing india has done recently is to tell even the india loving people of the valley that they have no place in india and Pakistan is their only option.
With one decision, Modi has altered this issue and its solution forever and harmed india in ways most indians won't yet realize.

As for Nagaland and all, once Nagaland is free, more states will become like Nagaland, and if today they are going to get autonomy, tomorrow they will want a separate country.

That's bullshit. Nagaland is not getting it's own passport. Neither will have special constitution, rather they will be given special provisions. All the while Indian laws are still applied there.

Kashmir lost it because there is a state involved in the dispute, that tried/wants to take control over it. No outside power claims Nagaland other than a group of gun wielding tribes.

The only thing india has done recently is to tell even the india loving people of the valley that they have no place in india and Pakistan is their only option.
With one decision, Modi has altered this issue and its solution forever and harmed india in ways most indians won't yet realize.
That's what you want to believe. India is at a point where it cannot have more insurgents, the economy is rapidly increasing, the influence is growing as well as investment. Days of playing cat and mouse game with Pakistan is over. Your policy of bleed by thousand cuts is not going to change, so we will change and make it difficult for you to have any say in it. After all, time and money is on our side.

And how will you solve the issue between india and kashmir while Pakistan controls half that territory?
The problem exists because Pakistan exists, so how are you trying to separate an issue which is linked to the existence of Pakistan in the first place.
And there is no solution to this problem without Pakistan.

These Hindu Sanghis and Bhakts are entertaining this delusion that a certain piece of paper, drafted by some Chutiyam Prasad, of their Lok Sabha, and duly signed by a certain bunch of their Lallu Kumars and Panjju Kapoors, has settled the issue of Kashmir, for all times to come.:lol:

It's not easy to respect a killer of innocents that has brought his whole nation and religion into disrepute.
Deserves all the condemnation he gets.

We are shameless scums - whatever happening to us we truly deserve that -

I think that there is no local law which can stop his parents from burying him in his ancestral place in AJK. I fail to understand that why people are unnecessarily dragging this issue.
No idea but its hilarious

He should have been given a burial at the sea....OBL style by the British. .Our govenment officials are confused and clueless not to mention stupid. No sense of what a brilliant propaganda bonanza you have handed to the hinduvats to exploit. Congratulations on this idiotic move pak govt. You own this thug now.

Last edited:
A series of unfortunate events:

Govt sent Nawaz(went to London) -->
Terror attack (took place in London, Guy was a Pakistani :lol:) -->
Malik Riaz Ordered to pay (some) money to Pakistan (The Peanuts from Nawazsharifs share in Bahria town) by some guys, again from London.

I thought we were freed on 1947 and Muhammad Ali Jinnah did that.... acha? :undecided:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom