What's new

Lockheed May Pitch F-35 to Rejoin $11 Billion India Jet Contest

so this means US is realli bent to screwup India ..after all....:what:

Lol i smeel jealousy... Offcourse a mutli platform fighters are hell to maintain but INDIA will look into this offer very keenly, F-35 clearly IS SUPERIOR TO CHINA's J-20... NO EFFIN QUESTIONS ASKED!!! India needs ToT or this deal will not help America win the hearts of Indians... NO TOT NO DEAL...

I think France should win MMRCA,Rafaele will complement Mirage 2000's... India and France will deeply share tech and Boom a birth to a new era in ... and EVEN FRANCE CAN HELP OUT IN AMCA ...

F-35 if given to india will trigger a major arms race....

F-35 if given to india will trigger a major arms race....

there is simply nothing pakistan can do about, firstly lacking a fund/money and lacking trust from international arms dealers... China will beat its head in trying to match India's shopping spree by pushing the j-20 forward! F-35 is pure TECHNOLGICALLY THE MOST ADVANCED JET ON THE PLANENT!!!ENOUGHT SAID

Is This About MMRCA ? Are They Offering us F-35 For MMRCA Tender Or Naval Carrier Aircraft Tender ??

If For MMRCA , Plz dont Make This Process More Complicated :hitwall:.....Just Select Rafale Or EFT and Freeze The deal

Navy should Consider F-35 for Future Carriers :tup:

With whom? Thats the main question. Though we eagerly want to drag Pakistan into that race. ;) :devil:

I feel in an arms race only India's north-eastern neighbour can participate because our western neighbour are almost bankrupt. :enjoy:

If at all this proposal gets considered it will be a menace doing all the critical tests (600+ parameters) all again for the F-35. And it will be a joke for the competitors and a shock in global politics.

Back
Top Bottom