What's new

Lockheed May Pitch F-35 to Rejoin $11 Billion India Jet Contest

India should get the rafale and dont fall in trap with the US as its known to cut its supply in times needed... if US is offering F35 then India could may be perhaps look to buy around 40 of those over and above the 126 rafales

i think f-35 repairing cost is too high dest choice is ef or rafael
2nd indian will use israeli avionics in fgfa

its-a-trap1.jpg

which race slow cycling????

With whom? Thats the main question. Though we eagerly want to drag Pakistan into that race. ;) :devil:

Yes yes. Except for China and India, who has the money?

If so then we will surely have to buy a few... We always like races.

Man u guys are out of your heads... :cheesy:
Race will Start with hurdles when you will reject RAFALE for EF or F-35. (Dont remind me the other deals with french :blah:) Once you pissed French off, they are all ours. They have rejected JFT upgrading deal just fore MMRCA contest and Lost Multi Billion Energy Supplying contract with Pakistan, in reaction.
Man now i am desperately waiting for the result of MMRCA. Don't give the stupid answer for choosing both platforms.
Go Indian, Go for F-35 :tup:

No F-35 for MRCA, no F-35 for navy's IAC-2 either ( by that time FGFA naval would arrive also the need is too small )

But nuclear command can surely go for 40 odd F-35s if it fits the bill. We dont need ToT either.

2 squadrons of stealth fighters with nukes would scare the hell out of any future trouble makers.

What say?:whistle:

Man u guys are out of your heads... :cheesy:
Race will Start with hurdles when you will reject RAFALE for EF or F-35. (Dont remind me the other deals with french :Blah:) Once you pissed French off, they are all ours. They have rejected JFT upgrading deal worth 3 billion just fore MMRCA contest and Lost Multi Billion Energy Supplying contract with Pakistan, in reaction.
Man now i am desperately waiting for the result of MMRCA. Don't give the stupid answer for choosing both platforms.
Go Indian, Go for F-35 :tup:

Well I dont Think India will Opt for F-35 for MMRCA.......It will Be Either Rafale Or EFT
We May Consider F-35 for Navy

F-35 if given to india will trigger a major arms race....

That is the ulitmate sword of India.. drag Pakistan into arms race and destroy it financially... no more investment will be done on that country by any one.. for next half a century pakistan can kiss good bye to development... If Indian plans go fine.. it will be caught in a spiral going down and down..

Well I dont Think India will Opt for F-35 for MMRCA.......It will Be Either Rafale Or EFT
We May Consider F-35 for Navy

you have already opted Mig-29 for navy. which may serve for at least 30 years minimum, not even in active service. then it will take time.
The offer if for current MMRCA not for the Far Future.

The f-35 is a superb aircraft, far superior to anything else on offer, but it comes with too many strings attached. The Americans will keep trying to reel India in with one of these "awesome" deals that essentially tie the IAF's hands behind its back as the Americans dictate what India can and cannot do. Its an old foreign policy trick of the Americans, if you can control the whole military establishment of a country, there is very little that country can do without your approval. So far the Indians have been smart enough to stay clear of that, but the offers will become more and more intriguing as the Americans become more desperate, but I still think its safer to just avoid American equipment in general, it is, simply, fool's gold.

No F-35 for MRCA, no F-35 for navy's IAC-2 either ( by that time FGFA naval would arrive also the need is too small )

But nuclear command can surely go for 40 odd F-35s if it fits the bill. We dont need ToT either.

2 squadrons of stealth fighters with nukes would scare the hell out of any future trouble makers.

I guess no way US will allow there aircraft for nuclear command..

nuke strike with American fighter..never

Back
Top Bottom