What's new

Lockheed May Pitch F-35 to Rejoin $11 Billion India Jet Contest

you have already opted Mig-29 for navy. which may serve for at least 30 years minimum. then it will take time.
The offer if for current MMRCA not for the Far Future.

Dude , There's No way Our Air Force Will Opt For F-35 For MMRCA [Mark My Word] , The News says ' Lockheed May Pitch F-35 to Rejoin $11 Billion India Jet Contest ' - Air force Has Not shown Any Interest Yet , For 5th Gen we Have FGFA on The Line.

Lockheed even Offered F-35 for Our Naval Aircraft Tender , which Navy Rejected :coffee:

Man u guys are out of your heads... :cheesy:
Race will Start with hurdles when you will reject RAFALE for EF or F-35. (Dont remind me the other deals with french :blah:) Once you pissed French off, they are all ours. They have rejected JFT upgrading deal just fore MMRCA contest and Lost Multi Billion Energy Supplying contract with Pakistan, in reaction.
Man now i am desperately waiting for the result of MMRCA. Don't give the stupid answer for choosing both platforms.
Go Indian, Go for F-35 :tup:

For what you are waiting, do you think they will offer u rafale and euro fighter typhoon to pakistan??

The f-35 is a superb aircraft, far superior to anything else on offer, but it comes with too many strings attached. The Americans will keep trying to reel India in with one of these "awesome" deals that essentially tie the IAF's hands behind its back as the Americans dictate what India can and cannot do. Its an old foreign policy trick of the Americans, if you can control the whole military establishment of a country, there is very little that country can do without your approval. So far the Indians have been smart enough to stay clear of that, but the offers will become more and more intriguing as the Americans become more desperate, but I still think its safer to just avoid American equipment in general, it is, simply, fool's gold.

Comming from the guy whose nation depends on American jets, transport air crafts, and survielance air craft... f-16's... p-3c, and even Ac-130

No F-35 for MRCA, no F-35 for navy's IAC-2 either ( by that time FGFA naval would arrive also the need is too small )

But nuclear command can surely go for 40 odd F-35s if it fits the bill. We dont need ToT either.

2 squadrons of stealth fighters with nukes would scare the hell out of any future trouble makers.

What say?:whistle:

American Jet For SFC will be a Bad Idea ,
Rafale Or Su-35 May fit the bill......Or Even Su-34 Bomber Or Upgraded Su-30 MKI with BrahMos :tup:

Man u guys are out of your heads... :cheesy:
Race will Start with hurdles when you will reject RAFALE for EF or F-35. (Dont remind me the other deals with french :blah:) Once you pissed French off, they are all ours. They have rejected JFT upgrading deal just fore MMRCA contest and Lost Multi Billion Energy Supplying contract with Pakistan, in reaction.
Man now i am desperately waiting for the result of MMRCA. Don't give the stupid answer for choosing both platforms.
Go Indian, Go for F-35 :tup:

1) France still has other contracts including the Mirage Upgrade + Submarine deals which is much more than PAK's JF-17 avionics deal. Even if they did provide you the avionics or even the Rafael + whatever else, have you forgotten the jump from a 4G to a 5G fighter? or are do you believe JF-17 is better than a 5G?

Peronally I don;t want the F-35 since that would mean an early death to our AMCA project but if F-35 would mean a boost for the AMCA. I'm all for it!

Too little, too late. After the Yanks tried to palm of their obsolete 70s technology which India rightly rejected, they suddenly realised the foolishness of not offering the F-35 within an acceptable time frame.

And the F-35 costs a bomb! In February 2011, the Pentagon put a price tag of $304.15 million per aircraft which includes RDT&E spending. That's a whopping Rs 1300 Crores per piece, for crying out loud!! It's obscene to say the least!

Amen!

Really?

So how many $$$ you want to vote for EFT?

I am talking about Nuke command.

And no need to bring EFT into here. We all agree it doesnt score better in multirole, spare supplies , future upgrade mess and all.

EFT selection is a mere excuse for the IAF's likeness to Rafale.

For what you are waiting, do you think they offer u rafale and euro fighter typhoon to pakistan??

no man we don't have money for that, don't be sense less. we have our own fighter to be upgraded to extreme level even the silent version of it is own the way. plus we would like to add Western avionics on both JF-17 and FC-20 so they can carry both western and eastern weapons.
Think man Think, what you have to do. :lol:

Indian Navy should go for F-35.

IAF has PAKFA/FGFA and AMCA in the future to serve its needs.

American Jet For SFC will be a Bad Idea ,
Rafale Or Su-35 May fit the bill......Or Even Su-34 Bomber Or Upgraded Su-30 MKI with BrahMos :tup:

I know and i dont agree either. i was just playing down a scenario , thinking about "what if'?

When they offered F-16's , it was too late. Now F-35 offer is on time. Once think we can have more 5G platforms introduced at same time.

F 35 is costliar, we have already indigenous programme AMCA, No immediate need considering no neighbours have stealth now, the inventories of those countries made a plane more important, we will be not given it earliar. Israel also interested in option as they are not given it earliar. AMCA need six generation techs to improve in some field to destroy enemy fifth generation.

The delay in the pitching of clearly shows the ill American mindset .... It clearly shows they are hungry for $$$ from India and nothing else ... if they were really intrested in selling F 35 then they should have offred it along F16 and F18 ... But they wanted to sell India old tecnology and benifit from it

Back
Top Bottom