What's new

Lockheed May Pitch F-35 to Rejoin $11 Billion India Jet Contest

In my opinion. We should order 1000 f35 but deal should be apart from MMRCA. Those 100 should be split between navy and air force. With AMCA, fgfa and f35 we will have a kick combination.

:woot::woot:

Huzoor.. We have 500 mill. people below poverty line...

If we really end up buying this.. We will have tough time finding place for Su-30 and LCAs...FGFA +AMCA+F-35 will become frontline fighters..
While MKI will complement them :lol: ..

Thats a great achievement. The best 4.5 gen airsuperiority fighter will be a spectator in war.

So scrap MRCA and u can send 500million above poverty line?
Pakistanis say we will eat grass but we will have best weapon.

We are not Pakistanis and i have no intention of eating grass and frankly in my opinion lifting people above poverty line is far more important than buying this plane..

BTW he had said " We should order 1000 F-35 "..

So scrap MRCA and u can send 500million above poverty line?
Pakistanis say we will eat grass but we will have best weapon.

ohhh man, we said that for defence of this land!
not to out do India.

but if you would like to eat grass, I am not the one to stop you

But with F-35 jets in India, we dont need to worry about Pakistan as we will be technologically ahead of them for next 30 years and China will think twice to attack India.

While this happens, we wont need sudden rises in out defence budget and can spend more money on the economy.

We are not Pakistanis and i have no intention of eating grass and frankly in my opinion lifting people above poverty line is far more important than buying this plane..

BTW he had said " We should order 1000 F-35 "..
It was his typing mistake. He mean 100.

But with F-35 jets in India, we dont need to worry about Pakistan as we will be technologically ahead of them for next 30 years and China will think twice to attack India.

you will be ahead of us, but not for 30 years. I am sure we wont be looking to acquire our first 5th gen around 2040!

Is the F-35 still in development faze? or is it being produced?

you will be ahead of us, but not for 30 years. I am sure we wont be looking to acquire our first 5th gen around 2040!

Is the F-35 still in development faze? or is it being produced?

First production aircraft rolled out recently.

While this happens, we wont need sudden rises in out defence budget and can spend more money on the economy.
Not only for next 30 years, always we will be techinically ahead, even EFt/MKI/Mig35 can easily defeat J20 in A2A combat.
China will not think of attacking India even in dream as they well knew if be buy F-35's we not only get planes but also military help from US in case of war.

Back
Top Bottom