What's new

Locals and Police repulse terrorist attack on Police station in Lakki Marwat

bro i genuinely dont understand what is TTP's game here? Can someone explain it to me cause im confused and i cant decide. sometimes i think it is some sort of pashtun undercover separatist group, other times i think its a genuine islamist group, but i think general tariq khan's assessment is correct that it's just a warlord criminal group thirsty for power.

@Signalian what is their motives?

Last edited:
bro i genuinely dont understand what is TTP's game here? Can someone explain it to me cause im confused and i cant decide. sometimes i think it is some sort of pashtun undercover separatist group, other times i think its a genuine islamist group, but i think general tariq khan's assessment is correct that it's just a warlord criminal group thirsty for power.

It's a bit of everything to be honest, but if you really had to explain them they are a afghani/pashtun supremacist group using religion as a mask

Some of their members are more religious nuts in nature
Others are more pashtun nationalists in nature

But religious extremism and ethnocentric stupidity is what drives them

It's how they pick up local support at times, with idiots identifying with the pashtun nationalist or religious extremist side, often both

A version of TTP has been attacking us since 1947

but i think general tariq khan's assessment is correct that it's just a warlord criminal group thirsty for power.
This is it- in the beginning, they used Islam with support from all over the country (never forget that, we have an extremism problem across the country, FATA just became the launching pad because of its proximity to Afghanistan, culture, geography, terrain but extremism is not a FATA only problem) , after APS /operations they became more ethno nats to the point I have seen some Pashtun nationalists bigging up their attacks on companies operating in FATA (despite knowing fully well that TTP single handily ended secular Pashtun nationalist movements, killed a lot of ethno nat intellectuals)

but at its core, its a criminal organization, I genuinely believe in that- they sell drugs, they do drugs, they extort businesses, target killings, kidnapping, ransom, gang war- its narco culture of latin america meeting islam and ethno nationalism

Last edited:
FATA should become its own province, with its own constitution, like one of those autonomous republics operating in Russia

I have seen a lot of people in FATA saying that they don't appreciate merger with KPK, and the founding fathers promised them autonomy- but after the TTP situation we had to take away the autonomy to clear out the insurgents

Last edited:

Long arm of the generals to cause confusion. Notice they pop up when there is political turmoil and the nation is turning on the generals.

they became more ethno nats to the point I have seen some Pashtun nationalists bigging up their attacks on companies operating in FATA (despite knowing fully well that TTP single handily ended secular Pashtun nationalist movements, killed a lot of ethno nat intellectuals)

Pashtun nationalists believe it was Pakistan who off'd the top leadership of ANP. They also believe Pakistan paid TTP off to get rid of them.

When it comes to ethnic nationalism don't expect consistency, anything that destabilizes will be bigged up. Pashtun nationalists who despised Imran Khan to the core were celebrating when Islamabad was being lit up with tear gas in May last year.

FATA should become its own province, with its own constitution, like one of those autonomous republics operating in Russia

I have seen a lot of people in FATA saying that they don't appreciate merger with KPK, and the founding fathers promised them autonomy

Its only good with a PTI government or when Imran Khan is PM.

Other than that it becomes another Balochistan.

Instead of guessing, it may be easier to take them at their face value. Helpfully, their comrades in arms have a website.

Police and public united against TTP and their handlers sitting in sepoy GHQ.

About 10 bombing runs is all it will take to end the remnants of the TTP. But you have monkeys like Bajwas sitting in important positions. They will sell their souls for a mere few millions of $$. The narcotics angle is an important factor. Everyone is on the take here.

They thought, if the CIA could run the drug trade, why couldn't they make a few million bucks from it too? Not to defend the CIA, but they didn't want to leave any room for anyone like the FSB (KGB) etc in this area.

To me it seems that the GHQ has become just another game like any other govt. ministry in Pakistan. All discipline and especially honor is gone. It is all about $$ and golf courses and retirement packages now.

Compare it to the Pentagon, given all kinds of corruption in the USA, NO ONE would ever compromise on the US's national security matters for a few bucks. Anyone who did would be wanted dead or alive, or would have committed suicide!

Say what you want about the US, no one can question the institutional professionalism at the Pentagon. Sadly such is not the case at the GHQ if a cockroach like Sharif can pull strings.

Long arm of the generals to cause confusion. Notice they pop up when there is political turmoil and the nation is turning on the generals.
Cringe and politically naive narrative lol, i don't support genrails but TTP was still consistently doing attacks for several years consistently before this.

In fact the reason they are able to do more during political turmoil is because instability creates room for chaos.

If you ever witnessed the war of terrorism this country went through and the several bombings by ttp everyday you'd know this is a horrible take. dont let gernail dislike turn everything into a conspiracy

About 10 bombing runs is all it will take to end the remnants of the TTP. But you have monkeys like Bajwas sitting in important positions. They will sell their souls for a mere few millions of $$. The narcotics angle is an important factor. Everyone is on the take here.

They thought, if the CIA could run the drug trade, why couldn't they make a few million bucks from it too? Not to defend the CIA, but they didn't want to leave any room for anyone like the FSB (KGB) etc in this area.

To me it seems that the GHQ has become just another game like any other govt. ministry in Pakistan. All discipline and especially honor is gone. It is all about $$ and golf courses and retirement packages now.

Compare it to the Pentagon, given all kinds of corruption in the USA, NO ONE would ever compromise on the US's national security matters for a few bucks. Anyone who did would be wanted dead or alive, or would have committed suicide!

Say what you want about the US, no one can question the institutional professionalism at the Pentagon. Sadly such is not the case at the GHQ if a cockroach like Sharif can pull strings.
That's the difference between Pakistan and the outside world, they may engage in some levels of corruption and money laundering, but they never compromise on national security and quality of individuals, always the best of the best lead them based on merit

but shameless honourless generals have no honour or pride in themselves, only thing they learned from others is golf courses and all the unproductive things. Too stupid and insecure to learn their positive qualities in them putting their national security above all, pride in their country etc.

This is it- in the beginning, they used Islam with support from all over the country (never forget that, we have an extremism problem across the country, FATA just became the launching pad because of its proximity to Afghanistan, culture, geography, terrain but extremism is not a FATA only problem) , after APS /operations they became more ethno nats to the point I have seen some Pashtun nationalists bigging up their attacks on companies operating in FATA (despite knowing fully well that TTP single handily ended secular Pashtun nationalist movements, killed a lot of ethno nat intellectuals)

but at its core, its a criminal organization, I genuinely believe in that- they sell drugs, they do drugs, they extort businesses, target killings, kidnapping, ransom, gang war- its narco culture of latin america meeting islam and ethno nationalism
@hussain0216

Yeah you're both probably right and its a mix of all of them

Last edited:
Cringe and politically naive narrative lol, i don't support genrails but TTP was still consistently doing attacks for several years consistently before this.

In fact the reason they are able to do more during political turmoil is because instability creates room for chaos.

If you ever witnessed the war of terrorism this country went through and the several bombings by ttp everyday you'd know this is a horrible take. dont let gernail dislike turn everything into a conspiracy

That's the difference between Pakistan and the outside world, they may engage in some levels of corruption and money laundering, but they never compromise on national security and quality of individuals, always the best of the best lead them based on merit

but shameless honourless generals have no honour or pride in themselves, only thing they learned from others is golf courses and all the unproductive things. Too stupid and insecure to learn their positive qualities in them putting their national security above all, pride in their country etc.

@hussain0216

Yeah you're both probably right and its a mix of all of them
"Best of the best lead based on merit.. "
"Never compromise on security?"

Kyani?
Bajwa

No one better than these idiots?
Whatever you are smoking it's good dillusional shit.

Wake up

"Best of the best lead based on merit.. "
"Never compromise on security?"

Kyani?
Bajwa

No one better than these idiots?
Whatever you are smoking it's good dillusional shit.

Wake up
I am talking about the US there lmao, not Pakistan. Look at the post I'm replying too

Back
Top Bottom