What's new

Locals and Police repulse terrorist attack on Police station in Lakki Marwat

This is it- in the beginning, they used Islam with support from all over the country (never forget that, we have an extremism problem across the country, FATA just became the launching pad because of its proximity to Afghanistan, culture, geography, terrain but extremism is not a FATA only problem) , after APS /operations they became more ethno nats to the point I have seen some Pashtun nationalists bigging up their attacks on companies operating in FATA (despite knowing fully well that TTP single handily ended secular Pashtun nationalist movements, killed a lot of ethno nat intellectuals)

but at its core, its a criminal organization, I genuinely believe in that- they sell drugs, they do drugs, they extort businesses, target killings, kidnapping, ransom, gang war- its narco culture of latin america meeting islam and ethno nationalism
Pakistan did support NATO during their occupation and so a blowback was expected. While those accomplices took fistful of dollars and quietly slipped away Pakistan has been left to be stung. These terrorists are being supported by RAW money and training and unless they are contained it will snowball into a much much bigger problem. We need a joint Taliban / PA operation to clean out the border areas or start an insurgency against them and India to give them a taste of their own medicine.

bro i genuinely dont understand what is TTP's game here? Can someone explain it to me cause im confused and i cant decide. sometimes i think it is some sort of pashtun undercover separatist group, other times i think its a genuine islamist group, but i think general tariq khan's assessment is correct that it's just a warlord criminal group thirsty for power.

@Signalian what is their motives?
I think this time they want to flame pashtun separatism by only targeting pashtuns and that too, only police. Not civilians. To make them feel unfairly bearing the brunt of terrorism and hung out to dry (which is true)

Sometimes when i watch videos from Brazil and southern USA. I feel our conutrymen are way to soft and after having so much done to them, Still only reside on complaining.

Latinos take no sh** you will find atkeast 20 videos every week coming from that region. People shooting and killing outlaws / robbers / attackers with such precision and professional way. And then calling cops right away.
The gun skills of general public is so spot on even our policemen feel lile kids in front of some of them.
I saw a video some days ago. A guy shot two robbers while holding his baby girl in his hands outside his door. Killed both MFs in the head in 2 seconds. kicked there guns away and called police, stood and waited there untill law enforcement came. Armed population with liscenced arms and equally trained Policeforce.

Who would want to start an armed force in a community like that?.

We just complain and cry. Armed liscence is not issued by the govt to peacefull civillians meanwhile illegal arms are rampant. and then you put all the blame on Police.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom