What's new

Loadshedding 12-14 hours, your area?

6 Mahinay mein loadshedding khatam na ki to mera naam Shahbaz Sahrif nai hai.
G rakh do ab iska naam Shareefan Bibi -_-

BmsH6RYIIAEoQuI.jpg

And tell them what ? :rolleyes:
That you are involved in illegal ways of procuring electricity and should be locked up for good....:angry::angry::angry:
Why should you enjoy electricity 24/7 when all the country stays awake in these hellish summer night....:angry::angry::angry:
You know I could drop the charges if you let me take a wire from your connection.....:D

That you are involved in illegal ways of procuring electricity and should be locked up for good....:angry::angry::angry:
Why should you enjoy electricity 24/7 when all the country stays awake in these hellish summer night....:angry::angry::angry:
You know I could drop the charges if you let me take a wire from your connection.....:D

Puh .. They will have to lock up the entire cantt . Well nearly the entire cantt.. The corps commader + the COS . If they have allowed it means there must be a system . Plus the bill has to be paid accordingly
you are just jealous

Puh .. They will have to lock up the entire cantt . Well nearly the entire cantt.. The corps commader + the COS . If they have allowed it means there must be a system . Plus the bill has to be paid accordingly
you are just jealous
No fair, are you an army brat...??

you are just jealous

Its been said that army walas are not paying any bills. Ghareeb logon ka khoon chusna chordo.

Yar guys I don't know about Lahore but Islamabad mein bht kam hai like 8 hours you can hardly notice and oh there is a catch The government has started major projects like 10 power plants and solar park and much much more with the help of china gwadar is being built so I can happily predict that by next summer the loadshedding will be minimized from 10-12 hours to 3-4 hours

Who says no bills from the army ? Thats WAPDA . Get your facts rights.

Army also included in the list of defaulter.

Google Pakistan army electricity bills, BBC report

Yar guys I don't know about Lahore but Islamabad mein bht kam hai like 8 hours you can hardly notice and oh there is a catch The government has started major projects like 10 power plants and solar park and much much more with the help of china gwadar is being built so I can happily predict that by next summer the loadshedding will be minimized from 10-12 hours to 3-4 hours

Goverment should be ruthless in recovering unpaid bills, cut lines to bijli chor. Put them in jail if someone is found stealing.

Army also included in the list of defaulter.

Google Pakistan army electricity bills, BBC report

Goverment should be ruthless in recovering unpaid bills, cut lines to bijli chor. Put them in jail if someone is found stealing.

BBC News - Pakistan government defaults on its electricity bill

"The biggest single defaulter is the ministry of defence, which includes the three armed forces," Mr Ashraf said in parliament in reply to a question.

"The amount owed by defence comes to a billion rupees ($11.76m)," he stated.

This is about half of what the federal government owes to the country's Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda).

Pakistan's Presidency, on the other hand, owes a comparatively low 20m rupees ($235,294).

The Supreme Court's dues are pegged at 2.5m rupees ($29,400).

"The biggest single defaulter is the ministry of defence, which includes the three armed forces," Mr Ashraf said in parliament in reply to a question.

"The amount owed by defence comes to a billion rupees ($11.76m)," he stated.

This is about half of what the federal government owes to the country's Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda).

Pakistan's Presidency, on the other hand, owes a comparatively low 20m rupees ($235,294).

The Supreme Court's dues are pegged at 2.5m rupees ($29,400).

Only now goverment is getting serious, i wonder if Abid Ali have guts to cutt Lahore cantt bijli. Lol

Back
Top Bottom