What's new

Loadshedding 12-14 hours, your area?

Lahore my area is having 10-12 hours.

whats the situation in your area?

BmigNRLIUAALS5b.jpg
I left Pakistan for one month... No problem in abu dhabi. :D:D. I heard that 6-8 hour load shedding in my area Rawalpindi.

Last edited:
I see you two have been influenced by the western media.
Looking at how much your present government is against the army these days , if there were such a thing , then it would clearly have amended the constitution for this as well.
And you see the supreme courts' size and the size of the forces here -

Any influence or lack of influence of western media does not change the fact that the Military is the largest defaulter of power bills in the country, contributing a huge amount of a billion PKR to the circular debt problem that cripples the power sector today. It should pay up, just like any other consumer of electricity. Calculating the amount defaulted on a per member basis between the SC and the Army is merely disingenuous.

The story is from 2010, in 2014 Abid has cut bijli of every department to punish them a part from army.

The largest defaulter, namely the Military, is exempt from power cuts in the name of nashnull sekortee.

i swear i would have told you man. . I cant find where our servant keeps them. Took a trip to the store room - you should be thankful.

I mean; do you pay the bills :D
In India, when people default; they try to get away by saying "O jee, bill nahin mil raha hai".
Simple.

Last edited:
:D
i swear i would have told you man. . I cant find where our servant keeps them. Took a trip to the store room - you should be thankful.

Khabhi diya ho to pata ho gha na, army cantt mein mouja karo

Any influence or lack of influence of western media does not change the fact that the Military is the largest defaulter of power bills in the country, contributing a huge amount of a billion PKR to the circular debt problem that cripples the power sector today. It should pay up, just like any other consumer of electricity. Calculating the amount defaulted on a per member basis between the SC and the Army is merely disingenuous.

The largest defaulter, namely the Military, is exempt from power cuts in the name of nashnull sekortee.

Rs 1 billion is not even that much for army, they get over 700 billion every year. Aur looton mulk ko

Bc garmi se matt mari gayii hai.

**** it I broke my promise and ordered a fucking generator. **** you politicians, i hope you choke on a BBC.

Fucking bc man the amount of loadshedding is fucked up. **** this world. **** Al Qaeda. **** CIA. And **** you Indians with no loadshedding :(

**** you Karachi walas with no loadshedding you pieces of lucky shits. Fucking bc kunday karachi main bund hamari. Aag laagado in kalon ko :D

Azaab-e-Jamhuriat.
:omghaha::rofl:
lol-049.gif
lol-044.gif

Epic frustration, what? :haha:

So you not paying bills, getting free lands, getting alot of money and draining the Pakistani economy, eating 99.9999 percent of our economy, yet you have the audacity to announce your wrong doings.....:coffee:

So you not paying bills, getting free lands, getting alot of money and draining the Pakistani economy, eating 99.9999 percent of our economy, yet you have the audacity to announce your wrong doings.....:coffee:

hahaha civilian misconceptions . free land? . Its 3,00,000 per year which you have to pay by the time you retire . Plus we have MES cuttings + transport cuttings + house rent + schools are not free + health insurance cuttings+ dinners aint free + ration (basic human need) no supplies for that + pay for water like everyone else. Its not heaven - you pass what you hear. And the beauty part- the pay for a major general is less than 2,00,000 . So think of the ranks lower than that.
This topic is ticking me off .

Back
Top Bottom