What's new

Loadshedding 12-14 hours, your area?

Inshallah they will pay there dues be an optimistic person not a hilly

Only now goverment is getting serious, i wonder if Abid Ali have guts to cutt Lahore cantt bijli. Lol

From the same story, the last line is this:

"But it is unlikely that any punitive action will be taken against defaulting government institutions."

Is that your answer? :D

From the same story, the last line is this:

"But it is unlikely that any punitive action will be taken against defaulting government institutions."

Is that your answer? :D

The story is from 2010, in 2014 Abid has cut bijli of every department to punish them a part from army.

Army also included in the list of defaulter.

Google Pakistan army electricity bills, BBC
BBC News - Pakistan government defaults on its electricity bill

"The biggest single defaulter is the ministry of defence, which includes the three armed forces," Mr Ashraf said in parliament in reply to a question.

"The amount owed by defence comes to a billion rupees ($11.76m)," he stated.

This is about half of what the federal government owes to the country's Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda).

Pakistan's Presidency, on the other hand, owes a comparatively low 20m rupees ($235,294).

The Supreme Court's dues are pegged at 2.5m rupees ($29,400).

I see you two have been influenced by the western media.
Looking at how much your present government is against the army these days , if there were such a thing , then it would clearly have amended the constitution for this as well.
And you see the supreme courts' size and the size of the forces here -

Salo Indian , Jaala rahe ho bechaare Pakistaniyoo ko. :D

Thoda tho saram karo ,wo bechare apne battery se 2 Fan chala rahe hai aur tum salo AC mea so ke PDF mea comment pass kar rahe ho :cheesy:

I see you two have been influenced by the western media.
Looking at how much your present government is against the army these days , if there were such a thing , then it would clearly have amended the constitution for this as well.
And you see the supreme courts' size and the size of the forces here -

Actually N has done well compared to PPP, but if Abid Bili Ali doesnt cut army power to show off then it will be double standard.

269€ last month here, i will ask how much my relatives pay in Pakistan. But they mostly use solar panels, oil etc to generate electrcity because of load shedding.
ah I thought you are in pakistan
269 per month.. which country is that.. some nordic country? its too much.

did not know its such a personal thing... wont ask then :close_tema:

i swear i would have told you man. . I cant find where our servant keeps them. Took a trip to the store room - you should be thankful.

Back
Top Bottom