What's new

Loadshedding 12-14 hours, your area?

yup,we dont pay taxes, guess only douchebags in uniform think that their salary is deducted, all else are exempted !
oh pulease i have heard civilians accept , themselves , that they dont pay taxes saying their money will be eaten up by ganja anyway.

Mr area Karachi garden 8 hour daily but all in day.. no load shedding at night...

oh pulease i have heard civilians accept , themselves , that they dont pay taxes saying their money will be eaten up by ganja anyway.

I am saying that all salaried persons have to pay taxes, not just govt employees.

Last time power went out in my city was about 3 months ago for about 2 seconds. i remember my lamp turning off yea

They "have" to .. But do they? Maybe may not.

hope you end up a corporate slave in some private firm then I hope you do remember this post of yours when you get your first salary... :lol:

hope you end up a corporate slave in some private firm then I hope you do remember this post of yours when you get your first salary... :lol:

You just prayed that i get a job , thats a blessing in this country.
And sure i will screen capture it , print it and frame it.

3-4 hours in Bihar. Not a minute in Kolkata.

I thought you were in the UK, when did you move back to Pakistan? :O
It's 2014 my friend

I am in UK but is it hard to know the loadshedding in Pakistan? My Chacha Jee came from Pakistan few days ago and he told me about the new schedule of load-shedding.

good one :)
WAPDA.jpg

The total All India Installed Capacity of electric generating stations as on 31st March, 2013 was 2,23,343.60 MW and the demand was 1,35,453 MW.

:p:

@ Pakistani's petition your govt to buy power from India.
Out of which nearly 40,000+ MW is offline because of unplanned/planned maintenance and coal shortages :p:

Then if you consider PLF of Thermal Power plants and Water levels in dams it lower even further.

As per the latest data by Central Electricity Authority (CEA), total electricity demand in March 2014 was 1,31,945 MW of which 1,26,793 MW was met, leaving a deficit of 5,152 MW.

Back
Top Bottom