What's new

LIVE: Waiting for the day when Sharifs will be behind bars, says Imran

What IK said.....

*Asteefa do ya talashi do.....*
*Chose any one option NS....*

Or I will close down Islamabad on 2nd nov.

That's what he was demanding...right?

Supreme Court didn't want to intervene in this mess. .... but when the situation was getting out of hand. They changed there previous stance and now take this issue up.

So the " talashi do " step is started at supreme court now. Kash NS himself started it & not by force.

Any way...I think IK win on both fronts politically .

Govt herself not only lock down Islamabad, but, Rawalpindi too. Even lock down the main arteries (motorways and highways) between KPK and PUNJAB.
Govt lock down the both cities and CUT off KPK/Punjab, since 27th Oct till the night of 2nd nov. so Islamabad was pearlized just by a mare announcement of IK. that's the level of foolishness of the NS govt.

Thats well Before IK COULD lock down Islamabad .....lol

Do remember these roads also very critical supply route for FATA/PATA/AFGHANISTAN.

That's where and why, pressure built upon SC and AForces.
Result is in front of u.....

So win win for IK and loser is only NS ggvt.....

However, I still am sure that nothing will happen to NS and his govt.
He is too deep rooted mafia. ... I am watching him rule after 2018.

He is addressing the party’s Youm-e-Tashkkur or ‘Thanksgiving’ rally, a day after he abruptly called off a planned “lockdown” of the federal capital after the Supreme Court paved the way for an investigation into allegations of corruption against the prime minister’s family.

I don't mind the accountability against corruption, but why selective accountability? What about the accountability in his party aka PTI? The accountability team that Imran Khan fired for exposing corruption from within his party? The accountability should be for all or for none. No more selective.

Since Imran Khan is leading the process by protesting against corruption, why not confess about corruption, resign from political party and surrender to the police? No one fires his own accountability team for exposing corruption if it is not about him and major players involved in corruption. Please, do the honor by leading the example first, Imran Khan - to show that a person who indulges in corruption should be arrested for corruption charge.

What about treason charge that indulged under the banner of dharna executing the tactics of anarchism costing Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees, forcibly closed down the local businesses against their wills, burned down the infrastructures [buses, ptv offices], blocked traffic including ambulance costing the life of 15 years old boy.

Corruption and treason? That qualifies for top priority case.

are we going to cook turkey on thanksgiving day ?
stupid name

He is addressing the party’s Youm-e-Tashkkur or ‘Thanksgiving’ rally, a day after he abruptly called off a planned “lockdown” of the federal capital after the Supreme Court paved the way for an investigation into allegations of corruption against the prime minister’s family.

I don't mind the accountability against corruption, but why selective accountability? What about the accountability in his party aka PTI? The accountability team that Imran Khan fired for exposing corruption from within his party? The accountability should be for all or for none. No more selective.

Since Imran Khan is leading the process by protesting against corruption, why not confess about corruption, resign from political party and surrender to the police? No one fires his own accountability team for exposing corruption if it is not about him and major players involved in corruption. Please, do the honor by leading the example first, Imran Khan - to show that a person who indulges in corruption should be arrested for corruption charge.

What about treason charge that indulged under the banner of dharna executing the tactics of anarchism costing Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees, forcibly closed down the local businesses against their wills, burned down the infrastructures [buses, ptv offices], blocked traffic including ambulance costing the life of 15 years old boy.

Corruption and treason? That qualifies for top priority case.

Accountability is the job of the government. If people in PTI have committed crime, then NAB/FIA etc should prosecute them. You can fire tear gas and murder people for protesting, why not take legal action against the corrupt.

IK doesn't have NAB and other institutions under his control, so how can he prosecute anyone? You think he should go and file corruption charges against his own people? It's the job of the gov institutions.

Accountability is the job of the government. If people in PTI have committed crime, then NAB/FIA etc should prosecute them. You can fire tear gas and murder people for protesting, why not take legal action against the corrupt.

IK doesn't have NAB and other institutions under his control, so how can he prosecute anyone? You think he should go and file corruption charges against his own people? It's the job of the gov institutions.

If Nawaz Sharif takes action, it will result into the civil wars. Most people would claim Imran Khan is pious who can't do no wrong. Not only that, and even if it is government to take action, then why Imran Khan is hosting dharna and Islamabad lockdown demanding for accountability even though that is above his pay grade.

That being said, since the protest of Imran Khan boils to protesting against corruption - then why fired his own accountable team for exposing corruption from within his party? How can Imran Khan preach for accountability against corruption, yet fire his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party?

Police enforcement didn't fire tear gas for no reason. Given what happened in the year of 2014 where groups of PTI took cities and towns as hostage including Islamabad, burned infrastructures, rallied the force with guns, forcibly closed down the local businesses against their wills, blocked the traffic including ambulance in the process got 15 years old boy killed, and sexual harassment against women in the protest. In total, cost Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees and more.

People in nature aren't peace as they claim to be given mob in Pakistan has the habit of burning everything as they see it. Take a look at the example of mob violence protest right after Benazir Bhutto got killed. Police enforcement only uses tear gas if they are forced to. Even then, the dharna has gone more than one month with minimal casualty under the protection of police enforcement. Polices are doing the best they can to limit the collateral damage given the nature of the mob, but at the end, it all boils down to the mob in dharna.

Rumors are also strong that sexual devices were discovered in the Sharif house, especially for Shahbaz Sharif who has exotic tastes in the bedroom.

That was true.... and dont be surprised if rumour of ik snorting coccaine is also true

Who in there right mind would want to see a continuation of ppp and pmln governments election after election, years of institutional corruption and nepotism. Noon supporters on pdf should hang their heads of shame for continuously defending these goons and incompetent rulers.

These crooks are rotten to the core, what daydream are you living in? To think these buffoons can mange a 200 million nation. They have systematically destroyed every institution in this country and half the muppets here haven't got a clue.

Pakistan needs a change, away from these crooked rulers to a meritocratic accountable leadership

p_HATNAY.jpg

@Doordie @war&peace
9e7b36d1425b370f78c52a9aaa9c388b.jpg

How do you, as a leader, let your workers and supporters face all the hardship in the street while you hide out in your home? what kind of coward does that? allow people to die and get beaten up and you're too afraid to come out. candy ***.

If Nawaz Sharif takes action, it will result into the civil wars. Most people would claim Imran Khan is pious who can't do no wrong. Not only that, and even if it is government to take action, then why Imran Khan is hosting dharna and Islamabad lockdown demanding for accountability even though that is above his pay grade.

That being said, since the protest of Imran Khan boils to protesting against corruption - then why fired his own accountable team for exposing corruption from within his party? How can Imran Khan preach for accountability against corruption, yet fire his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party?

Police enforcement didn't fire tear gas for no reason. Given what happened in the year of 2014 where groups of PTI took cities and towns as hostage including Islamabad, burned infrastructures, rallied the force with guns, forcibly closed down the local businesses against their wills, blocked the traffic including ambulance in the process got 15 years old boy killed, and sexual harassment against women in the protest. In total, cost Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees and more.

People in nature aren't peace as they claim to be given mob in Pakistan has the habit of burning everything as they see it. Take a look at the example of mob violence protest right after Benazir Bhutto got killed. Police enforcement only uses tear gas if they are forced to. Even then, the dharna has gone more than one month with minimal casualty under the protection of police enforcement. Polices are doing the best they can to limit the collateral damage given the nature of the mob, but at the end, it all boils down to the mob in dharna.

Wah ji wah!

NS put Zardari in jail - there was civil war
NS slapped cases on BB that resulted in self exile - there was civil war
NS arrested Najam Sethi - there was civil war
NS prosecuted Musharaf - there was civil war
Arrest of Dr Asim - civil war
Breakup of MQM (minus 1) - civil war

I must be oblivious of the so many civil wars.

You are only fooling yourself and the gullible with this accountability will lead to civil war mantra.

Saying that, accountability of NS may lead to civil war, or martial law.

NS storms Supreme Court
NS storms President House
NS kills in Model Town
NS shells PTI protestors like no other in history of Pakistan
NS blocks roads like no other in history of Pakistan

And you lot accuse PTI of bringing country to brink of civil war.

Who have you spared? No one ..

پیر کے دن وزیر اعظم یہ بھی کہہ دیگا کہ مریم اور حسن میرے بچے نہیں

Wah ji wah!

NS put Zardari in jail - there was civil war
NS slapped cases on BB that resulted in self exile - there was civil war
NS arrested Najam Sethi - there was civil war
NS prosecuted Musharaf - there was civil war
Arrest of Dr Asim - civil war
Breakup of MQM (minus 1) - civil war

I must be oblivious of the so many civil wars.

You are only fooling yourself and the gullible with this accountability will lead to civil war mantra.

Saying that, accountability of NS may lead to civil war, or martial law.

NS storms Supreme Court
NS storms President House
NS kills in Model Town
NS shells PTI protestors like no other in history of Pakistan
NS blocks roads like no other in history of Pakistan

And you lot accuse PTI of bringing country to brink of civil war.

Who have you spared? No one ..

Nawaz Sharif was government qualified to put political leaders to jails,...etc. Even now, Nawaz Sharif is still government. As i said, wait for next election and new government to take action against previous government for accountability. That's how normally it works, and the system remains stable.

As for the rest, i am not gonna post the explanations. I mean i already did with the lengthy posts repeatedly, but as always, they always seem to evade you. Check the archive in my account.

Nawaz Sharif was government qualified to put political leaders to jails,...etc. Even now, Nawaz Sharif is still government. As i said, wait for next election and new government to take action against previous government for accountability. That's how normally it works, and the system remains stable.

As for the rest, i am not gonna post the explanations. I mean i already did with the lengthy posts repeatedly, but as always, they always seem to evade you. Check the archive in my account.

If it didn't stop him then why is he not acting the same way? There was no civil war then, why would there be any now just because a corrupt politician (from PTI or any party) is being prosecuted in the court of law.

And I'm not interested in a Noora blinkered supporter's archives.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom