What's new

LIVE: Waiting for the day when Sharifs will be behind bars, says Imran

@Fallen King So when are you shifting your target from Imran to Supreme Court?

Case is in SC ... they will do the accountability now.

I don't think Supreme Court will do anything. Even Supreme Court realizes what is at the stake. Wait for Imran Khan to start against Supreme Court pretty soon.

I don't think Supreme Court will do anything. Even Supreme Court realizes what is at the stake. Wait for Imran Khan to start against Supreme Court pretty soon.

Time will tell.

Until then, pretty please with sugar on top: continue with your Army, Imran and soon to commence SC bashings ...

So it is fair to assume Imran Khan's past should also define Imran Khan given his past which has been anti-Islamic method of lifestyle, not to mention having a kid out of wedlock? Imran Khan is not qualified candidate for democratic governmentship. Or rumor of match fixing/spot fixing in 80s which was quite common back then?
If imran khan was alleged to fixed match but Zia government which NS was part of was incompetent . NS was 3 times PM still couldn't find a single corruption against him.
People like urself called allama iqbal sharabi , quaid e azam kafir . that is why when iqbal grand son was beaten by Punjab police recently when he went to see imran khan.
Life style he had was his personal choice . we dnt bring up how Islamic it was when maryium had affair with security guard ? When hamza had a kid with Ayasha Ahad . but we dnt bring that up their personal life style is their choice

If I am not mistaken Imran and NS knew each other in their youth, I have a feeling Nawaz Sherif stole Imran's girl back then...this totally looks personal...Imran never utters anything against Zardari

Time will tell.

Until then, pretty please with sugar on top: continue with your Army, Imran and soon to commence SC bashings ...

What is happening has nothing to do with Nawaz Sharif, rather it has to do with democracy. Remember the deal of 10 years of democracy rule before military will make call? 10 years is nearing, and i am not surprised that military is itching closer to the power after being away for so long.

It doesn't matter what Supreme Court will have to say. The problem is Imran Khan will never accept unless it has to be his way. His way is anarchism compromising the stability of democracy which will be the point of military takeover in effect.

Either way, Imran Khan will challenge regardless of the decisions. Imran Khan is known to throw tantrum if doesn't go his way. A child-like man, impatient and lack of stability in life is prone to impulse behavior.

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken Imran and NS knew each other in their youth, I have a feeling Nawaz Sherif stole Imran's girl back then...this totally looks personal...Imran never utters anything against Zardari
Imran has done panga with everyone he criticizes pp,
What is happening has nothing to do with Nawaz Sharif, rather it has to do with democracy. Remember 10 years of democracy rule before military will make call? 10 years is nearing, and i am not surprised that military is itching closer to the power after being away for so long.

It doesn't matter what Supreme Court will have to say. The problem is Imran Khan will never accept unless it has to be his way. His way is anarchism compromising the stability of democracy which will be the point of military takeover in effect.

Either way, Imran Khan will challenge regardless of the decisions. Imran Khan is known to throw tantrum if doesn't go his way. A child-like man, impatient and lack of stability in life is prone to impulse behavior.
you are more concerned about a hypothitical Martial Law than real corruption by a corrupt man born in the womb of an Islamist dictatorship
Democracy doesnot end at Nawaz and Mariyam i dont why the people who said these lines in ppp term parrot about Zardari dont have moral courage in them to say same about Nawaz
How did he buy flats worth millions before army takeover?
There will be no martial law because Pmln is not the only political party and even pmln can survive withput corrupt top leadership

If imran khan was alleged to fixed match but Zia government which NS was part of was incompetent . NS was 3 times PM still couldn't find a single corruption against him.
People like urself called allama iqbal sharabi , quaid e azam kafir . that is why when iqbal grand son was beaten by Punjab police recently when he went to see imran khan.
Life style he had was his personal choice . we dnt bring up how Islamic it was when maryium had affair with security guard ? When hamza had a kid with Ayasha Ahad . but we dnt bring that up their personal life style is their choice

You brought the point of the past, i didn't. I am just giving you mirror so you can look at yourself while you read your own posts to absorb your own points which appear to be anything but rational.

As for the bold;

You are looking at Imran and Pervez Khattak. The same Pervez Khattak who had been anti-development of Pakistan, undermined Khala baag dam, endorsed racial wars repeatedly, shown loyalty to Pukhtoonistan over Pakistan.

Then, you have Imran Khan who is pro-TTP, terrorist outfit, who have been killing more than 50,000 innocent people including attacking the ideology of Pakistan which the father of Pakistan, Jinnah (R.A) executed based on the vision of Alama Iqba (R.A). The same TTP that is Indian-funded as admittedly by Ajit Doval on public platform confessing to sponsor terrorism in Pakistan through Afghan-based terrorist-outfit aka TTP - the same TTP that Imran Khan had been pro, and to the extent, even called for legalizing terrorist-outfit aka TTP as political organization.

As i said earlier, you are confused. Judging by your blindly support for PTI, it appears you are anti-Pakistan as you put Imran Khan over Pakistan. It is no wonder why you are supporting Imran Khan who is resorting to anarchism challenging the majority-voted democratic elected government, not to mention hosting cities and towns as hostage, burning infrastructures, forcibly closing down the local businesses against their wills - costing the economy of Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees.

Imran has done panga with everyone he criticizes pp,

you are more concerned about a hypothitical Martial Law than real corruption by a corrupt man born in the womb of an Islamist dictatorship
Democracy doesnot end at Nawaz and Mariyam i dont why the people who said these lines in ppp term parrot about Zardari dont have moral courage in them to say same about Nawaz
How did he buy flats worth millions before army takeover?
There will be no martial law because Pmln is not the only political party and even pmln can survive withput corrupt top leadership

People have short memory. Take a look at the history of Pakistan. Democracy didn't rule much as compared to Military. Whenever military took ever, it proved disaster for Pakistan from stable economy went to worse including separation from East Pakistan. Then, democracy stabilized little while, then military took over and then, 80s policy of good and bad Talibans came into the picture which proved disaster for Pakistan.

Just as democracy started to stabilize, military took over again and it was Musharraf. Under his leadership, TTP was born, and MQM was allowed to go rampage on the only economical port of Pakistan sets Pakistan's economy backward for the next ten years. Now just as democracy is starting to stabilize along with the economy and with the billion-dollars projects including energy sectors are being invested, dharna is threatening to undermine the stability of democracy now.

Any kid can tell reading by the situation Imran Khan plans trigger the events that might happen as predicted scenario which will be military takeover. Military needs valid reason, and if Imran Khan anarchism succeeds, democracy goes bye bye and that means Imran Khan too. Why? Because history will remember that it was Imran Khan that made this happen.

If corruption is only concerned, then why PTI supporters are supporting Imran Khan who has fired his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party not long ago, to the extent picked Pervez Khattak despite of his long history of promoting racial intolerance, and anti-development of Pakistan.

Asma Jahngir jump in again to rescue Nawaz Sharif.....................again same old mantra....jumuriat khatra ma haa

People have short memory. Take a look at the history of Pakistan. Democracy didn't rule much as compared to Military. Whenever military took ever, it proved disaster for Pakistan from stable economy went to worse including separation from East Pakistan. Then, democracy stabilized little while, then military took over and then, 80s policy of good and bad Talibans came into the picture which proved disaster for Pakistan.

Just as democracy started to stabilize, military took over again and it was Musharraf. Under his leadership, TTP was born, and MQM was allowed to go rampage on the only economical port of Pakistan sets Pakistan's economy backward for the next ten years. Now just as democracy is starting to stabilize along with the economy and with the billion-dollars projects including energy sectors are being invested, dharna is threatening to undermine the stability of democracy now.

Any kid can tell reading by the situation Imran Khan plans trigger the events that might happen as predicted scenario which will be military takeover. Military needs valid reason, and if Imran Khan anarchism succeeds, democracy goes bye bye and that means Imran Khan too. Why? Because history will remember that it was Imran Khan that made this happen.

If corruption is only concerned, then why PTI supporters are supporting Imran Khan who has fired his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party not long ago, to the extent picked Pervez Khattak despite of his long history of promoting racial intolerance, and anti-development of Pakistan.
Democracy is not under any threat people should doing ayein bayein shayein when a corrupt man is being investigated for crimes agaimst our people
We cannot let him go over past Military regimes(one of whoch btw he supported)
Oh and btw i am against military rule in general but you have to accept one fact economy was better in Military regimes

If you have any proof against Imran Khan you are the govt try him we know pmln has zero interest in going after corruption they are only criticising IK so he stops talking about their corruption

What ravaged our economy in last years of Musharaf regime was over dependence on oil for our energy needs not mqm thats how it was

Dharna is not threatning democracy but corrupt top leadership of pmln

Democracy is not under any threat people should doing ayein bayein shayein when a corrupt man is being investigated for crimes agaimst our people
We cannot let him go over past Military regimes(one of whoch btw he supported)
Oh and btw i am against military rule in general but you have to accept one fact economy was better in Military regimes

I just gave you several examples of how economy stabilized under democracy went to worse after military took over, not to mention separation from East Pakistan as well as allowing the birth of TTP and MQM to go rampage on the economical port of Pakistan?

Even today, democracy under PMLN is stabilizing the economy that was left in mess due to military takeover for the last 15 years.

Democracy is under threat all the times because of history of military takeover. In fact, Pakistan had more military takeover than rest of the world combined. To the extent, Pakistan military have ruled Pakistan more than democracy. Even if you calculate democracy, it ruled few terms at best - not given proper run to be properly groomed hence stuck with only political outfits.

Military takeover means no investment on democracy nor economy.

Even under Musharraf, the funding from USA saved Pakistan from the bankruptcy, and despite of handsome funding, yet did nothing for the economy of Pakistan, no sign of economical projects at all. No assets, no economy. If anything, he lets the only economical port aka Karachi goes in ruin by allowing his favorite MQM to go rampage all over Karachi, thus setting the economy of Pakistan backward to 15 years and more.

If you have any proof against Imran Khan you are the govt try him we know pmln has zero interest in going after corruption they are only criticising IK so he stops talking about their corruption

I guess we will never find proof since Imran Khan fired his accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party.

What ravaged our economy in last years of Musharaf regime was over dependence on oil for our energy needs not mqm thats how it was

So you have no clue how Musharraf ran Pakistan to the ground which in result produced side effects as we are seeing in Pakistan today? PMLN just got back. It was Musharraf where birth of TTP occurred ended up killing more than 50,000 innocent people in Pakistan, allowed MQM to destroy Karachi from progressive economical port to all-time worse now. Even today, Musharraf justifies his support for MQM and maintains pro-stances of MQM.

Dharna is not threatning democracy but corrupt top leadership of pmln

I just gave you examples of anarchism and that is not threatening democracy to you? corrupt leader that is elected by mass majority of Pakistan is threatening democracy, rightfully claimed leadership with the majority votes in the election day as every fabric beings of democracy.

Imran Khan, fired his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party, challenging mass-majority democratic elected government by endorsing anarchism through hosting cities and towns as hostage, forcibly closing down local businesses against their wills, burning infrastructures everywhere ends up costing Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees, not to mention instigating racial wars which could lead to civil war - thus military takeover in effect is not threatening democracy to you?

I mean one example is enough where Imran Khan is imposing his anarchism against the wills of Pakistan and mass-majority democratic elected government. Imran Khan is going to decide who should be PM and not the nation that is rightfully their rights as they choose in the election day?

I guess you and me have different definition of what is threatening democracy and what is not. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom