What's new

LIVE: Waiting for the day when Sharifs will be behind bars, says Imran

I just gave you several examples of how economy stabilized under democracy went to worse after military took over, not to mention separation from East Pakistan as well as allowing the birth of TTP and MQM to go rampage on the economical port of Pakistan?

Even today, democracy under PMLN is stabilizing the economy that was left in mess due to military takeover for the last 15 years.

Democracy is under threat all the times because of history of military takeover. In fact, Pakistan had more military takeover than rest of the world combined. To the extent, Pakistan military have ruled Pakistan more than democracy. Even if you calculate democracy, it ruled few terms at best - not given proper run to be properly groomed hence stuck with only political outfits.

Military takeover means no investment on democracy nor economy.

Even under Musharraf, the funding from USA saved Pakistan from the bankruptcy, and despite of handsome funding, yet did nothing for the economy of Pakistan, no sign of economical projects at all. No assets, no economy. If anything, he lets the only economical port aka Karachi goes in ruin by allowing his favorite MQM to go rampage all over Karachi, thus setting the economy of Pakistan backward to 15 years and more.

I guess we will never find proof since Imran Khan fired his accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party.

So you have no clue how Musharraf ran Pakistan to the ground which in result produced side effects as we are seeing in Pakistan today? PMLN just got back. It was Musharraf where birth of TTP occurred ended up killing more than 50,000 innocent people in Pakistan, allowed MQM to destroy Karachi from progressive economical port to all-time worse now. Even today, Musharraf justifies his support for MQM and maintains pro-stances of MQM.

I just gave you examples of anarchism and that is not threatening democracy to you? corrupt leader that is elected by mass majority of Pakistan is threatening democracy, rightfully claimed leadership with the majority votes in the election day as every fabric beings of democracy.

Imran Khan, fired his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party, challenging mass-majority democratic elected government by endorsing anarchism through hosting cities and towns as hostage, forcibly closing down local businesses against their wills, burning infrastructures everywhere ends up costing Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees, not to mention instigating racial wars which could lead to civil war - thus military takeover in effect is not threatening democracy to you?

I mean one example is enough where Imran Khan is imposing his anarchism against the wills of Pakistan and mass-majority democratic elected government. Imran Khan is going to decide who should be PM and not the nation that is rightfully their rights as they choose in the election day?

I guess you and me have different definition of what is threatening democracy and what is not. :D
In all major democracies parties have a right to protest against policies of govt and/or demand resignations we saw that in South Korea recently
You want to know real anarchism
http://pmln.org/protesters-wreak-havoc-across-punjab/
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/tag/pml-n-workers-attack-supreme-court/
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/pml-n-workers-barge-into-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-assembly/
http://www.brecorder.com/general-ne...n-accused-of-killing-workers/?date=2016-05-14

Being elected doesnot make you god
Pakistan is not Nazi Germany or Modi,s India you are still accountable for your wrong deeds and even if one person points out something wrong by you if his argument is right you cant use a shitty argunent i was elected to use it as a get out of jail free card and silence him
Sharif purchased the flats in 90,s before he was exiled all his arguments fail now he us lying to people you have no right to tell others that they should not criticize him for mega billion rs transfer of cash from Pakistan

On issue of corruption by pti you have nab,fia go and open cases against him you are the govt

The root of what happened in BD lies in our slow response to Bhola cyclone,Agratala conspiracy,govt policies and our geographical limits blaming army is an easy way out btw the argument that a military regime doesnot attract investment is something only a super inward looking noon leagi would say Egypt is a perfect rebuttal to your claim(btw i am agains mil law i believe in real democracy not a psuedo one)

Musharaf did nothing fir the economy is the lie of the century we had record construction during his era i saw Islamabad and Lahore transform right before my eyes in his era his tenure,s end was marjed by the global oil price hike which resulted in us being trapped in cycle of circular debt i know you love pmpn but dont lie ok his era saw almost 6% growth and many say that roots of cpec go back to his era

On issue of mqm well they are a reality we have to accept for Karachi to grow using the same shitty argument you use to justify corruption by pmln people of Karachi support them we can launch operation agaimst them but mqm as a party will exist and will continue to rake in votes from Karachites its upto us do we want to co-operate with them or just ignore them and rule Karachi by outsidersoutsiders

On issue of TTP blaming Musharaf for ttp is super simplification of a complex problem ttp was formed because we sided wuth america he didnt invent ttp and i do remember we had sermons in mosques by ttp in 2005-7 in Islamabadi Mosques which are now pro pmln :D

Would we be in better position if we hadnt sided with US post 9-11?
Maybe but was it possible for us to say no when we were in such a bind back then if you ubderstand our relation you would know that at best we couldve limited our role as a transit route only which was what we shouldve done back then

I just gave you several examples of how economy stabilized under democracy went to worse after military took over, not to mention separation from East Pakistan as well as allowing the birth of TTP and MQM to go rampage on the economical port of Pakistan?

Even today, democracy under PMLN is stabilizing the economy that was left in mess due to military takeover for the last 15 years.

Democracy is under threat all the times because of history of military takeover. In fact, Pakistan had more military takeover than rest of the world combined. To the extent, Pakistan military have ruled Pakistan more than democracy. Even if you calculate democracy, it ruled few terms at best - not given proper run to be properly groomed hence stuck with only political outfits.

Military takeover means no investment on democracy nor economy.

Even under Musharraf, the funding from USA saved Pakistan from the bankruptcy, and despite of handsome funding, yet did nothing for the economy of Pakistan, no sign of economical projects at all. No assets, no economy. If anything, he lets the only economical port aka Karachi goes in ruin by allowing his favorite MQM to go rampage all over Karachi, thus setting the economy of Pakistan backward to 15 years and more.

I guess we will never find proof since Imran Khan fired his accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party.

So you have no clue how Musharraf ran Pakistan to the ground which in result produced side effects as we are seeing in Pakistan today? PMLN just got back. It was Musharraf where birth of TTP occurred ended up killing more than 50,000 innocent people in Pakistan, allowed MQM to destroy Karachi from progressive economical port to all-time worse now. Even today, Musharraf justifies his support for MQM and maintains pro-stances of MQM.

I just gave you examples of anarchism and that is not threatening democracy to you? corrupt leader that is elected by mass majority of Pakistan is threatening democracy, rightfully claimed leadership with the majority votes in the election day as every fabric beings of democracy.

Imran Khan, fired his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party, challenging mass-majority democratic elected government by endorsing anarchism through hosting cities and towns as hostage, forcibly closing down local businesses against their wills, burning infrastructures everywhere ends up costing Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees, not to mention instigating racial wars which could lead to civil war - thus military takeover in effect is not threatening democracy to you?

I mean one example is enough where Imran Khan is imposing his anarchism against the wills of Pakistan and mass-majority democratic elected government. Imran Khan is going to decide who should be PM and not the nation that is rightfully their rights as they choose in the election day?

I guess you and me have different definition of what is threatening democracy and what is not. :D
Btw racial wars are stopping free movement from a province,stopping wheat movement and chanting jaag punjabi jaag

Like i said, you and i have different definition of anarchism. I am not familiar with their past, but it looks like their attacks against assembly, supreme court left with minimal damage, although they shouldn't have. That being said, what is the point of focusing on the past when present is real issue and you guys are avoiding the present issue while you guys have no problem bringing the past suggests that you guys do acknowledge present issues are serious and shouldn't encouraged judging by your tone towards the past action of PMLN.

Whereas for PTI, they have attacked Pakistan directly by imposing anarchism against the wills of Pakistan by hosting cities and towns as hostage, breaking infrastructures, and forcibly closing down local businesses against their businesses. Who does that? In result, Pakistan ended up losing more than 500 billion rupees and more.

Anarchism defines the movement that undermines the stability of the system, institution, infrastructure, economy. Whereas you could argue for supreme court even though it did minimum damage in compared to what PTI has unleashed and possibly set the dangerous precedent in the future as if anarchism is normal and okay.

Being elected doesnot make you god
Pakistan is not Nazi Germany or Modi,s India you are still accountable for your wrong deeds and even if one person points out something wrong by you if his argument is right you cant use a shitty argunent i was elected to use it as a get out of jail free card and silence him
Sharif purchased the flats in 90,s before he was exiled all his arguments fail now he us lying to people you have no right to tell others that they should not criticize him for mega billion rs transfer of cash from Pakistan

On issue of corruption by pti you have nab,fia go and open cases against him you are the govt

It is contact for five years as promised, and it is call of Pakistan with their agreement in writing. During the five years of democracy process, you have to respect the call of Pakistan [mass majority votes] by supporting on-going process of democracy, otherwise undermining the integrity of democracy system would not only be cheating those who voted for PMLN, but also to the process if democracy and the stability of the political system.

I know Imran Khan does not understand the concept of promise, stability, economic given his past history which in return prone to impulse behaviors as child-like man with no patience, nor lead stable life either given his second marriage ended abruptly within a year. Then, on the top of it, he relies on donation to survive, rather than make money and provide economically support.

Well, Military takeover does violate every fabric of democracy. You could argue that Pakistan can be bit nazi under the leadership of military.

For the same reason, PTI should have registered criminal case against PMLN through the system instead of resorting to anarchism to make negative impact on the system whether politically, systematically and economically.

Never mind the fact that Imran Khan fired his own accountability team for exposing the corruption from within his party, yet demand accountability without going through the system which would be registering criminal case against PMLN in the police station. That is better than holding cities and towns, forcibly closing down the local businesses and costing Pakistan economy more than 500 billion rupees. Who are gonna compensate for that?

The rest of post i am not sure what points you are trying to make so i avoided the rest.

Would we be in better position if we hadnt sided with US post 9-11?
Maybe but was it possible for us to say no when we were in such a bind back then if you ubderstand our relation you would know that at best we couldve limited our role as a transit route only which was what we shouldve done back then

TTP is the result of Ajit Doval who funded Afghan-based terrorist-outfit aka TTP with the collaboration of Afghan intel and Afghan government. Then, Imran Khan maintained pro-TTP stances that attacked the ideology of Pakistan as well as systematically, politically and economically. Many could argue that Imran Khan is anti-Pakistani and in fact, he confirmed it by personally hiring Pervez Khattak who has long history of undermining the development of Pakistan and promoting racial wars.

There is the reason why you don't hear punjabistan or punjab movement despite of PMLN with Punjab background. Pakistan is Punjab only home whereas most political leaders from North could either support their loyalty to Pukhtoonistan to undermine Pakistan or vice versa.

Last edited:
NS is the man behind CPEC.
IK is the man behind DHARNAS and LOCKDOWNS.

Like i said, you and i have different definition of anarchism. I am not familiar with their past, but it looks like their attacks against assembly, supreme court left with minimal damage, although they shouldn't have. That being said, what is the point of focusing on the past when present is real issue and you guys are avoiding the present issue while you guys have no problem bringing the past suggests that you guys do acknowledge present issues are serious and shouldn't encouraged judging by your tone towards the past action of PMLN.

Whereas for PTI, they have attacked Pakistan directly by imposing anarchism against the wills of Pakistan by hosting cities and towns as hostage, breaking infrastructures, and forcibly closing down local businesses against their businesses. Who does that? In result, Pakistan ended up losing more than 500 billion rupees and more.

Anarchism defines the movement that undermines the stability of the system, institution, infrastructure, economy. Whereas you could argue for supreme court even though it did minimum damage in compared to what PTI has unleashed and possibly set the dangerous precedent in the future as if anarchism is normal and okay.

It is contact for five years as promised, and it is call of Pakistan with their agreement in writing. During the five years of democracy process, you have to respect the call of Pakistan [mass majority votes] by supporting on-going process of democracy, otherwise undermining the integrity of democracy system would not only be cheating those who voted for PMLN, but also to the process if democracy and the stability of the political system.

I know Imran Khan does not understand the concept of promise, stability, economic given his past history which in return prone to impulse behaviors as child-like man with no patience, nor lead stable life either given his second marriage ended abruptly within a year. Then, on the top of it, he relies on donation to survive, rather than make money and provide economically support.

Well, Military takeover does violate every fabric of democracy. You could argue that Pakistan can be bit nazi under the leadership of military.

For the same reason, PTI should have registered criminal case against PMLN through the system instead of resorting to anarchism to make negative impact on the system whether politically, systematically and economically.

Never mind the fact that Imran Khan fired his own accountability team for exposing the corruption from within his party, yet demand accountability without going through the system which would be registering criminal case against PMLN in the police station. That is better than holding cities and towns, forcibly closing down the local businesses and costing Pakistan economy more than 500 billion rupees. Who are gonna compensate for that?

The rest of post i am not sure what points you are trying to make so i avoided the rest.

TTP is the result of Ajit Doval who funded Afghan-based terrorist-outfit aka TTP with the collaboration of Afghan intel and Afghan government. Then, Imran Khan maintained pro-TTP stances that attacked the ideology of Pakistan as well as systematically, politically and economically. Many could argue that Imran Khan is anti-Pakistani and in fact, he confirmed it by personally hiring Pervez Khattak who has long history of undermining the development of Pakistan and promoting racial wars.

There is the reason why you don't hear punjabistan or punjab movement despite of PMLN with Punjab background. Pakistan is Punjab only home whereas most political leaders from North could either support their loyalty to Pukhtoonistan to undermine Pakistan or vice versa.
Mant countries have mass protests against the govt only someone with a dictatorial mindset will say no one has right to protest against the govt in this country when everyone knows they have been wrong and we know we have Yousaf Raza Gillani as an example

On issue of the so called 500 billion loss can you please calculate loss suffered by Pakistan due to judges restoration movement and mass punjab destruction protests organized by PMLn?

Look in your perspective if people of Pakistan somehow elect criminals(which they do our ex pmln mna was one)
no one should even touch them this is wrong and it encourages criminal behaviour
I actually find it funny why pmln has objection om things pti says to them when thy said exact same things to Pp on swiss bank cases

On issue of Taliban can you please iform us who said we have same ideology as Taliban please dont attack our province?

Mant countries have mass protests against the govt only someone with a dictatorial mindset will say no one has right to protest against the govt in this country when everyone knows they have been wrong and we know we have Yousaf Raza Gillani as an example

But not at the expense of the economy, burning infrastructures, hosting cities and towns as hostage and forcibly locking down the local businesses against their wills. That is treason. In developed world, he would be arrested for treason since the evidence is wide authentic in front of you. On the top of it, Imran khan promised peaceful protest, but ended up betraying by breaking the promise.

It is the first time in the history of Pakistan that dharna in the year of 2014 cost Pakistan economy more than 500 billion rupees taking all those happened into the account.

On issue of the so called 500 billion loss can you please calculate loss suffered by Pakistan due to judges restoration movement and mass punjab destruction protests organized by PMLn?

Care to point out the numbers? Like i said, you guys are stuck in the past, and i was a kid back then. Still, if you wanna talk about the past, then you gotta come prepared.

Look in your perspective if people of Pakistan somehow elect criminals(which they do our ex pmln mna was one)
no one should even touch them this is wrong and it encourages criminal behaviour
I actually find it funny why pmln has objection om things pti says to them when thy said exact same things to Pp on swiss bank cases

PMLN is criminal without filing through registering criminal case, but when it comes to PTI for corruption, all of the sudden file through the policy system by registering the criminal case. Don't you see the irony of it?

On the top of it, it is Pakistan as mass majority votes that elected Nawaz Sharif as PM of Pakistan. Whether he is corrupt or not which leaves investigation pending, he is PM of Pakistan for the promised years in contract with the mass majority voters. By mass majority voters, they are officially called Pakistan. That's how it works in the democracy. Nawaz Sharif is in power for 5 years uninterrupted process of democracy as people in Pakistan chose him. Don't take it out on Nawaz Sharif just because Pakistan rejected Imran Khan by huge margin. In the next election, Pakistan is more than determined to reject Imran Khan all-time high knowing the damage Imran Khan has brought and determined to toy with the lives of people.

The verdict from Supreme Court hasn't been released, yet you guys are already made up mind, in fact so has Imran Khan. Yet, in Imran Khan's case especially in relating to firing his accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party should be subjected to the process of the police instead of premature judgement including Imran Khan with his prone to impulse behavior.

When it comes to Imran Khan, suddenly you realize there is the system to go through and all of the sudden the system goes unnoticed if it is not Imran Khan.

It is amazing that you have defined the court system that appears to be selective at best, not to mention entertaining with the crazy scenario where x is presumed guilty without evidence or proper channel of investigation through the police.

Anyhow, in real world where anybody in any system presumed innocent until proven guilty.

On issue of Taliban can you please iform us who said we have same ideology as Taliban please dont attack our province?

You mean it was during the time when Imran Khan was making pro-TTP stances repeatedly, even after TTP attacked Malala Yousufzai on the school, and already killing people left and right. It was same time where there is no dharna for protesting against the biggest corruption has ever taken place in the history of Pakistan. The same era when Zardari was PM of Pakistan who lets TTP go rampage all over Pakistan while Nawaz Sharif as provincial government was begging TTP to leave Punjab [Province] since Pakistan army back then was helpless and unable to take action against TTP thank to the past mistakes of Musharraf?

Now you look at it, it is easy to manipulate the statement without taking context and background into the account.

Last edited:
But not at the expense of the economy, burning infrastructures, hosting cities and towns as hostage and forcibly locking down the local businesses against their wills. That is treason. In developed world, he would be arrested for treason since the evidence is wide authentic in front of you. On the top of it, Imran khan promised peaceful protest, but ended up betraying by breaking the promise.

It is the first time in the history of Pakistan that dharna in the year of 2014 cost Pakistan economy more than 500 billion rupees taking all those happened into the account.

Care to point out the numbers? Like i said, you guys are stuck in the past, and i was a kid back then. Still, if you wanna talk about the past, then you gotta come prepared.

PMLN is criminal without filing through registering criminal case, but when it comes to PTI for corruption, all of the sudden file through the policy system by registering the criminal case. Don't you see the irony of it?

On the top of it, it is Pakistan as mass majority votes that elected Nawaz Sharif as PM of Pakistan. Whether he is corrupt or not which leaves investigation pending, he is PM of Pakistan for the promised years in contrast with the mass majority voters. By mass majority voters, they are officially called Pakistan. That's how it works in the democracy. Nawaz Sharif is in power for 5 years uninterrupted process of democracy as people in Pakistan chose him. Don't take it out on Nawaz Sharif just because Pakistan rejected Imran Khan by huge margin. In the next election, Pakistan is more than determined to reject Imran Khan all-time high.

The verdict from Supreme Court hasn't been released, yet you guys are already made up mind, in fact so has Imran Khan. Yet, in Imran Khan's case especially in relating to firing his accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party should be subjected to the process of the police instead of premature judgement including Imran Khan with his prone to impulse behavior.

When it comes to Imran Khan, suddenly you realize there is the system to go through and all of the sudden the system goes unnoticed if it is not Imran Khan.

It is amazing that you have defined the court system that appears to be selective at best, not to mention entertaining with the crazy scenario where x is presumed guilty without evidence or proper channel of investigation through the police.

Anyhow, in real world where anybody in any system presumed innocent until proven guilty.

You mean it was during the time when Imran Khan was making pro-TTP stances repeatedly, even after TTP attacked Malala Yousufzai on the school, and already killing people left and right. It was same time where there is no dharna for protesting against the biggest corruption has ever taken place in the history of Pakistan. The same era when Zardari was PM of Pakistan who lets TTP go rampage all over Pakistan while Nawaz Sharif as provincial government was begging TTP to leave Punjab [Province] since Pakistan army back then was helpless and unable to take action against TTP thank to the past mistakes of Musharraf?

Now you look at it, it is easy to manipulate the statement without taking context and background into the account.
Burning infrastructure my god that was what pmln did in 2012 all over Punjab that even is too recent to forget

The protest wouldnt have turned violent if you didnt start shelling people oh and pti workers backed off when shelling started the battle hardened pat workers moved forward

Yousaf Raza Gillani and his minister(that Kazmi guy) too got elected but they were sent home by the court over charges similar to Panama your argument is invalid

On issue of corruption like i said you have Nab,Fia on your pay roll present your facts to them and try pti i will not object nor defend it last you tried it with Jahangir Tareen you guys got bitch slapped
The Hudaybia case,Asghar Khan case,Panama case are proof in themselves its not our fault if courts sre using mitti pao tactics in case of Nawaz

No Zardari is cake chor Nawaz is bakery chor and on issue if terrorism remember this?
https://lubpak.com/archives/17600
Just a few weeks ago banned organizations held a rally in Islamabad kahan thi apki hakomat?
Oh haan they were aiding them
He dudnt let ttp go on rampage ttp back then was way too powerful ppp brought Pakistan from the brink to where it is today Swat was liberated in their era you may hate them but that credit goes to themthem

Ttp is not result of Musharaf policies only but also Zia and post zia govt all contributed in creating that monster and certain political parties used sectarian elements for political mileage in elections

Burning infrastructure my god that was what pmln did in 2012 all over Punjab that even is too recent to forget

The protest wouldnt have turned violent if you didnt start shelling people oh and pti workers backed off when shelling started the battle hardened pat workers moved forward

You do realize the dharnas went on for the whole months without interference from the police. Yet the dharna that promised peaceful gathering ended up crossing all kind of limits. You have to admit the temperament of the government and the police enforcement have been tested so far. Whereas for Imran Khan, quick to fire his own investigation team for exposing corruption from within party at the first sign of trouble.

Yousaf Raza Gillani and his minister(that Kazmi guy) too got elected but they were sent home by the court over charges similar to Panama your argument is invalid

On issue of corruption like i said you have Nab,Fia on your pay roll present your facts to them and try pti i will not object nor defend it last you tried it with Jahangir Tareen you guys got bitch slapped
The Hudaybia case,Asghar Khan case,Panama case are proof in themselves its not our fault if courts sre using mitti pao tactics in case of Nawaz

Panama leaks is not proof, rather it is revelation. Evidence is yet to be present to back the revelation from panama leaks. Some have resigned but some have not either and i am not talking about Pakistan. Again, it is revelation without concrete evidence which won't be admissible in the court, precisely for the same reason you asked me to prove in court regarding Imran Khan firing his own investigation for exposing corruption from within his party as the account for concrete evidence which is the only admissible in the court.

I am not familiar with Jahangir Tareen, Hudaybia and Asghar case. Perhaps you should prepare with fully description to give little bit background to make your case.

No Zardari is cake chor Nawaz is bakery chor and on issue if terrorism remember this?
https://lubpak.com/archives/17600
Just a few weeks ago banned organizations held a rally in Islamabad kahan thi apki hakomat?
Oh haan they were aiding them
He dudnt let ttp go on rampage ttp back then was way too powerful ppp brought Pakistan from the brink to where it is today Swat was liberated in their era you may hate them but that credit goes to themthem

You posted the article you don't understand. Easier to manipulate that way.

In 80s, Afghan Taliban is the result of Pakistan establishment and USA in response to USSR invasion. From the Punjabi Talibans to many resistance outfits belonging to Kashmir are the result of Pakistan establishment which later incorporated as the part of mainstream political society. Yet you leave out important information like Pakistan establishment is the responsible for good/bad Talibans, to the extent resistance outfits for Kashmir.

If PMLN has gone against them, it would have been considered treason for going against foreign policy of Pakistan. Precisely this is one of main reason why power-sharing agreement was forced upon Nawaz Sharif after dharna went on for the whole months forced upon the neck of Nawaz Sharif to consider power-sharing agreement with Pakistan establishment which allows Pakistan establishment to govern most of percentage if many in regards to foreign policy.

What PMLN was dealing in 2010 was Indian-funded TTP as confessed by Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA that was not part of 80s nor any relation to Pakistan establishment and USA. It was same TTP that has killed more than 50,000 innocent people including children, not to mention attacked Malala Yousufzai. Yet Imran Khan was cheering for TTP in their every actions.

It was during at the time Zardari and Gillani were the federal government of Pakistan, and they weren't bothered about what was happening at Pakistan, Punjab was already deteriorated thank to careless government from Musharraf. Meanwhile, TTP and MQM were allowed to go rampage all over Pakistan thank to combination factors of Zardari/Gilani and Imran Khan. And Pakistan army was helpless while Pakistan army under General Kiyani helplessly observed the whole tragedy just to let democracy completes its term as promised after what Musharraf did in those years lost the faith from Pakistan as nation. Hence, in desperation PMLN ended up begging to leave Punjab alone as Pakistan establishment had no intention of doing anything about Indian-funded TTP nor did federal governments.

Just as soon PMLN came into the power, authorized the military project 'Zarb-e-Azb' against TTP. Within a year, PTI moaned, cried, complained about the Nawaz Sharif authorizing the military mission against Indian-funded TTP. And launched dharna immediately under the pretext of protesting against corruption while silently observed the biggest corruption in the history of Pakistan under the leadership of Zardari, not to mention letting TTP kill people everywhere in the entire Pakistan which seemed to have no disagreement from Imran Khan nor protest either.

Ttp is not result of Musharaf policies only but also Zia and post zia govt all contributed in creating that monster and certain political parties used sectarian elements for political mileage in elections

TTP is Indian-funded terrorist-outfit as confessed by Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA - personally handpicked by Modi. I have said this repeatedly which seems to have no reaction to you.

Indian-funded TTP was born under the leadership of Musharraf which grew up largest threat to Pakistan as whole eventually. Then, as MQM was close to be finished under PMLN - allowed MQM by Musharraf to flourish to become detrimental to the only economical port of Pakistan, thus setting the economy of Pakistan 10 to 15 years behind.

Sad part is that you are deliberately trying to make it seem like it is one Taliban outfit to let your Imran Khan off the hook even though you know the differences between Pakistan-USA funded Afghan Taliban and Indian-funded TTP which Imran Khan clamored for, supported, and asked for legality of TTP as political organization - the same TTP that posed greater threat to Pakistan and its ideology, killed more than 50,000 innocent people including children and attacked Malala Yousufzai and remain threat to the existence of Pakistan.

You cannot fool anyone here. By supporting TTP, Imran Khan is now traitor along with the already list of anarchism, treason, anti-development of Pakistan.

Last edited:
IK and his unending wet dreams.
Fast forward 2018
Kiyon nikala :D
I don't think Supreme Court will do anything. Even Supreme Court realizes what is at the stake. Wait for Imran Khan to start against Supreme Court pretty soon.
Well shit that backfired bigly :lol:
You do realize the dharnas went on for the whole months without interference from the police. Yet the dharna that promised peaceful gathering ended up crossing all kind of limits. You have to admit the temperament of the government and the police enforcement have been tested so far. Whereas for Imran Khan, quick to fire his own investigation team for exposing corruption from within party at the first sign of trouble.

Panama leaks is not proof, rather it is revelation. Evidence is yet to be present to back the revelation from panama leaks. Some have resigned but some have not either and i am not talking about Pakistan. Again, it is revelation without concrete evidence which won't be admissible in the court, precisely for the same reason you asked me to prove in court regarding Imran Khan firing his own investigation for exposing corruption from within his party as the account for concrete evidence which is the only admissible in the court.

I am not familiar with Jahangir Tareen, Hudaybia and Asghar case. Perhaps you should prepare with fully description to give little bit background to make your case.

You posted the article you don't understand. Easier to manipulate that way.

In 80s, Afghan Taliban is the result of Pakistan establishment and USA in response to USSR invasion. From the Punjabi Talibans to many resistance outfits belonging to Kashmir are the result of Pakistan establishment which later incorporated as the part of mainstream political society. Yet you leave out important information like Pakistan establishment is the responsible for good/bad Talibans, to the extent resistance outfits for Kashmir.

If PMLN has gone against them, it would have been considered treason for going against foreign policy of Pakistan. Precisely this is one of main reason why power-sharing agreement was forced upon Nawaz Sharif after dharna went on for the whole months forced upon the neck of Nawaz Sharif to consider power-sharing agreement with Pakistan establishment which allows Pakistan establishment to govern most of percentage if many in regards to foreign policy.

What PMLN was dealing in 2010 was Indian-funded TTP as confessed by Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA that was not part of 80s nor any relation to Pakistan establishment and USA. It was same TTP that has killed more than 50,000 innocent people including children, not to mention attacked Malala Yousufzai. Yet Imran Khan was cheering for TTP in their every actions.

It was during at the time Zardari and Gillani were the federal government of Pakistan, and they weren't bothered about what was happening at Pakistan, Punjab was already deteriorated thank to careless government from Musharraf. Meanwhile, TTP and MQM were allowed to go rampage all over Pakistan thank to combination factors of Zardari/Gilani and Imran Khan. And Pakistan army was helpless while Pakistan army under General Kiyani helplessly observed the whole tragedy just to let democracy completes its term as promised after what Musharraf did in those years lost the faith from Pakistan as nation. Hence, in desperation PMLN ended up begging to leave Punjab alone as Pakistan establishment had no intention of doing anything about Indian-funded TTP nor did federal governments.

Just as soon PMLN came into the power, authorized the military project 'Zarb-e-Azb' against TTP. Within a year, PTI moaned, cried, complained about the Nawaz Sharif authorizing the military mission against Indian-funded TTP. And launched dharna immediately under the pretext of protesting against corruption while silently observed the biggest corruption in the history of Pakistan under the leadership of Zardari, not to mention letting TTP kill people everywhere in the entire Pakistan which seemed to have no disagreement from Imran Khan nor protest either.

TTP is Indian-funded terrorist-outfit as confessed by Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA - personally handpicked by Modi. I have said this repeatedly which seems to have no reaction to you.

Indian-funded TTP was born under the leadership of Musharraf which grew up largest threat to Pakistan as whole eventually. Then, as MQM was close to be finished under PMLN - allowed MQM by Musharraf to flourish to become detrimental to the only economical port of Pakistan, thus setting the economy of Pakistan 10 to 15 years behind.

Sad part is that you are deliberately trying to make it seem like it is one Taliban outfit to let your Imran Khan off the hook even though you know the differences between Pakistan-USA funded Afghan Taliban and Indian-funded TTP which Imran Khan clamored for, supported, and asked for legality of TTP as political organization - the same TTP that posed greater threat to Pakistan and its ideology, killed more than 50,000 innocent people including children and attacked Malala Yousufzai and remain threat to the existence of Pakistan.

You cannot fool anyone here. By supporting TTP, Imran Khan is now traitor along with the already list of anarchism, treason, anti-development of Pakistan.
Sheikh Mujib was a patriot
Nawaj Sharif

Fast forward 2018
Kiyon nikala :D

Well shit that backfired bigly :lol:

Sheikh Mujib was a patriot
Nawaj Sharif

What? I posted a lot of stuff in the past in according to the situation. I probably don't remember them since a lot has changed.

Come to the point... What is your point exactly? Is it one of your post to indicate that i am liar? If above quote is inclination of so-called evidence, then i am not amused. :D

I didn't get Sheikh Mujib part. What about him? :confused:

Last edited:
look like imran is still angry on 2013 election . shareef mazy loot gya 4 years imran dhaky khata raha :lol:

One of my previous quote served as reminder thank to @Zibago

On bold and color; i still stand by it which is true on all accounts. Thank you for saving my goldmine post. :D

What? I posted a lot of stuff in the past in according to the situation. I probably don't remember them since a lot has changed.

Come to the point... What is your point exactly? Is it one of your post to indicate that i am liar? If above quote is inclination of so-called evidence, then i am not amused. :D

jab jawab mila to Tarik Fateh anjan ban gaya haha

One of my previous quote served as reminder thank to @Zibago

On bold and color; i still stand by it which is true on all accounts. Thank you for saving my goldmine post. :D
Name the politician who said Talivan sre our brothers before the south waziristan operation and said both takiban and i have same enemy?

Still true on all the accounts.

Again, true.

On the top of it, it is Pakistan as mass majority votes that elected Nawaz Sharif as PM of Pakistan. Whether he is corrupt or not which leaves investigation pending, he is PM of Pakistan for the promised years in contract with the mass majority voters. By mass majority voters, they are officially called Pakistan. That's how it works in the democracy. Nawaz Sharif is in power for 5 years uninterrupted process of democracy as people in Pakistan chose him. Don't take it out on Nawaz Sharif just because Pakistan rejected Imran Khan by huge margin. In the next election, Pakistan is more than determined to reject Imran Khan all-time high knowing the damage Imran Khan has brought and determined to toy with the lives of people.

I didn't foresee the disqualification case against Nawaz Sharif.

# Despite that, Nawaz Sharif is still favorite for the upcoming election. That is after the statement i gave earlier that thank to the selective accountability at the wrong time, Nawaz Sharif has gone rogue officially and is now threat to Pakistan that needs to be eliminated.

Again, true on all the accounts.

Last edited:

Nawaz Sharif said Sheukh Nujib the kesder of Mukti Bahini was a patriot

look like imran is still angry on 2013 election . shareef mazy loot gya 4 years imran dhaky khata raha :lol:

IK has done Pakistan one of the best service ever. He managed to kick out a criminal and corrupt dog out of the premiership office. Even if he now retires and sits at home that one service will be a million times better than anything me and you would ever do for Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom