What's new

LIVE: Waiting for the day when Sharifs will be behind bars, says Imran

jab jawab mila to Tarik Fateh anjan ban gaya haha

I am just going through my old posts to rekindle my past memory.

Tarik Fateh is liar. And you sir are him by description as proved in my post quoting your previous allegation without evidence to back with. :D

Name the politician who said Talivan sre our brothers before the south waziristan operation and said both takiban and i have same enemy?

Imran Khan? The same man who requested to open the office for TTP in Islamabad?

IK has done Pakistan one of the best service ever. He managed to kick out a criminal and corrupt dog out of the premiership office. Even if he now retires and sits at home that one service will be a million times better than anything me and you would ever do for Pakistan.
sir he kicked fathers sons daughters join it whats changed ? zardari na sahi bilawal asfa shareef na sahi mariyum nothing changed in fact new goons will loot more because they need more money then last generations of goons .

Nawaz Sharif said Sheukh Nujib the kesder of Mukti Bahini was a patriot

Apparently, that is enough to prove that i am liar. Didn't know my name is Nawaz Sharif. :D

The whole point of the exercise is that you are supposed to prove that i am liar. So far, you are doing bang up job. :undecided:

Still true on all the accounts.

Again, true.

I didn't foresee the disqualification case against Nawaz Sharif.

# Despite that, Nawaz Sharif is still favorite for the upcoming election. That is after the statement i gave earlier that thank to the selective accountability at the wrong time, Nawaz Sharif has gone rogue officially and is now threat to Pakistan that needs to be eliminated.

Again, true on all the accounts.
No its not true we are neck deep in debt our exports are falling if these conditions exhibit to you a stable economy wekk god bless Pakistan

The only place Nawaz is favorite for is Adiyala jail one pro India party in shaoe of mqm has fallen its tine for the other mqm to fall

No punjab govt was not beghing sipah e sahaba it was actively funding them Malik Izhaq was being paid by the govt of punjab to carry out attacks elsewhere on shias

No its not true we are neck deep in debt our exports are falling if these conditions exhibit to you a stable economy wekk god bless Pakistan

The only place Nawaz is favorite for is Adiyala jail one pro India party in shaoe of mqm has fallen its tine for the other mqm to fall

No punjab govt was not beghing sipah e sahaba it was actively funding them Malik Izhaq was being paid by the govt of punjab to carry out attacks elsewhere on shias

You are supposed to prove me as liar, not Nawaz Sharif as wrong/liar/you-name-it. :D

Even if you don't agree with my statement which i still stand by it, that doesn't prove me liar. You can disagree with my posts. But throughout the whole point of exercise, so far you are disagreeing with my ancient posts that were posted in that time which has a lot changed since then. None of them prove me as liar. Stop wasting my time, your and everybody here. :disagree:

# As for changing username, i have graduated on Information Technology so thought new id is about time hence SmartGeek which i explained about experts in skill and hinted #computer as well. The reason i am mentioning this now because you have every intention to make fool of yourself furthermore so i thought to end the drama over username which you created for no reason so you can be spared from your another possible drama to continuously make fool of yourself.

Fallen King has been used for like years. So why not new id that can compliment myself as expert in Information Technology. I didn't think changing username would be the end of the world. #Dramay-baaz :disagree:

Last edited:
27540100_583318468681196_9133691863935495253_n.jpg

sir he kicked fathers sons daughters join it whats changed ? zardari na sahi bilawal asfa shareef na sahi mariyum nothing changed in fact new goons will loot more because they need more money then last generations of goons .

So as per your logic, we should all just sit back and watch our country go down in flames because an old crook is better than new crooks. Salam to your pessimism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom