What's new

LIVE: Waiting for the day when Sharifs will be behind bars, says Imran

Chalo shaabashay.

Rumors are also strong that sexual devices were discovered in the Sharif house, especially for Shahbaz Sharif who has exotic tastes in the bedroom.

One has to look at the fundamental to understand the economy. Unemployment, Exports, Agriculture, Tax Collection, Debt Levels, Manufacturing etc all the economic indicators are at a downward path.
Noora supporters agar yeh sub samjh jain to pakistan ma yahe lohar hakoomat karty Mary Bhai..yeh log chamakty roads aor chamakti garion ko taraki kehty gain paindos production patwari ki Ghulam qoum

Just wana see the day when maryam bibi will say no I'm not dependent on my father , aor supreme court uski 2011 wali tape suna kar pochy ge, jis ma maryam bibi na accept kea tha mari bahir to choro pakistan ma bhi koi jaidad nhi main to apny walid sab ki dependent hon...lol ( kundi na kharka zalma sidha andar aa). ;)

If it didn't stop him then why is he not acting the same way? There was no civil war then, why would there be any now just because a corrupt politician (from PTI or any party) is being prosecuted in the court of law.

And I'm not interested in a Noora blinkered supporter's archives.

Because this time Pakistan establishment is now involved. Apparently, there is rumor that Pakistan establishment was behind the movement in dhara two years ago which led to quarrel between General Raheel and Musharraf allegedly.It appears from Islamabad lockdown that Pakistan establishment might have abandoned Imran Khan. But you never know. Pakistan establishment is using Imran Khan as tool to garner leverage with PMLN. That's how power-sharing agreement came into the existence.

It is power struggle between democracy and Pakistan army, and always has been since 1947 from Fatima-Ayub, Zulfiqar-Zia, Musharraf-Nawaz and now someone is trying to ante the situation.

This is complication situation, in fact a lot of elements are involved now. Nawaz Sharif is in the position where damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. He is trapped, so his only option is to let the nature takes its own course.

As nawaz himself was Brian child of army and brought into power using ISI funds as it was exposed in Asghar khan case . Nawaz and his supporters believes in such conspiracy theories

Because this time Pakistan establishment is now involved. Apparently, there is rumor that Pakistan establishment was behind the movement in dhara two years ago which led to quarrel between General Raheel and Musharraf allegedly.It appears from Islamabad lockdown that Pakistan establishment might have abandoned Imran Khan. But you never know. Pakistan establishment is using Imran Khan as tool to garner leverage with PMLN. That's how power-sharing agreement came into the existence.

It is power struggle between democracy and Pakistan army, and always has been since 1947 from Fatima-Ayub, Zulfiqar-Zia, Musharraf-Nawaz and now someone is trying to ante the situation.

This is complication situation, in fact a lot of elements are involved now. Nawaz Sharif is in the position where damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. He is trapped, so his only option is to let the nature takes its own course.

Lol jee coming from a supporter of nawaz Sharif . who left for jeddah places while all PMLN leadership was in jail
How do you, as a leader, let your workers and supporters face all the hardship in the street while you hide out in your home? what kind of coward does that? allow people to die and get beaten up and you're too afraid to come out. candy ***.

Rumours and rumours ... but what is Army's intention? To take over?

Nawaz is trapped by his own doings. He looted the country, his kids made different statements ...

and the security breach from PM house that has been admitted as well.

Establishment didn't do all these things.

581b9b934f8d1.jpg

As nawaz himself was Brian child of army and brought into power using ISI funds as it was exposed in Asghar khan case . Nawaz and his supporters believes in such conspiracy theories

Lol jee coming from a supporter of nawaz Sharif . who left for jeddah places while all PMLN leadership was in jail

Talk about past every time we talk about present. If that's the case, then maybe we should entertain the idea of making leaders from 80s instead of present leaders like Imran Khan.

I am not fan of Nawaz Sharif, but whatever suits you. :D

Rumours and rumours ... but what is Army's intention? To take over?

Establishment didn't do all these things.

Pakistan army doesn't want democracy to grow exceeding its potential and its power which is documented. Same case with in other nations where the process is normally opposite like it is democracy doesn't let the military to exceed its potential and its power over democracy. It is ancient issue that is still going on.

So Establishment never hijacked the democracy system in the history of Pakistan political affair? Keep it up. You are doing great job so far. :D

Talk about past every time we talk about present. If that's the case, then maybe we should entertain the idea of making leaders from 80s instead of present leaders like Imran Khan.

:D
Ur past defines you. Bcoz nawaz is Brian child of establishment his suppoeter can't believe that anyone can come without help of army and an honest man can never get into power.

Pakistan army doesn't want democracy to grow exceeding its potential and its power which is documented. Same case with in other nations where the process is normally opposite like it is democracy doesn't let the military to exceed its potential and its power over democracy. It is ancient issue that is still going on.

So Establishment never hijacked the democracy system in the history of Pakistan political affair? Keep it up. You are doing great job so far. :D

I'm not pro Martial Law.

One man shows have been failures. When leaders refuse to let institutions work and want to bulldoze the recommendations of a better Pakistan over their personal interests (such as NAP in recent times), I wouldn't want that person to lead anymore.

If IK becomes a PM in next elections which I doubt will happen in 2018, I will judge him the same way especially if he develops a monarch mindset as well.

Do you think UK's PM is the real decision maker? On the face of it yes but when the armed forces and intelligence agencies make a recommendation it is almost always followed! 6th largest economy in the world and the PMs have less assets that our Meter Reader!! Go figure ..

And SC have said the same thing and today rejected give plea of all solo powers to the PM as well ... this is another landmark judgement and so it should be.

No more one man shows.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1294398/govt-plea-against-curbs-on-pms-powers-rejected

I'm not pro Martial Law.

One man shows have been failures. When leaders refuse to let institutions work and want to bulldoze the recommendations of a better Pakistan over their personal interests (such as NAP in recent times), I wouldn't want that person to lead anymore.

If IK becomes a PM in next elections which I doubt will happen in 2018, I will judge him the same way especially if he develops a monarch mindset as well.

Do you think UK's PM is the real decision maker? On the face of it yes but when the armed forces and intelligence agencies make a recommendation it is almost always followed! 6th largest economy in the world and the PMs have less assets that our Meter Reader!! Go figure ..

And SC have said the same thing and today rejected give plea of all solo powers to the PM as well ... this is another landmark judgement and so it should be.

No more one man shows.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1294398/govt-plea-against-curbs-on-pms-powers-rejected

The nation chose Nawaz Sharif for five years. The accountability starts after completing its term. Even if Imran Khan becomes PM, i highly doubt you will judge him given the fact that he has indulged in the tactics of anarchism to undermine the stability of democracy system. To the extent, he is willing to challenge majority-voted democratic elected government. Imran Khan has no right to impose his anarchism since the nation chose Nawaz Sharif over Imran Khan in the election day by the huge margin.

It is Pakistan's call at the end, not Imran Khan. Pakistan means majority voters. Let's give something for majority-voted democratic elected government for fair runs as promised and intended for promised years for the sake of stability which is 5 years uninterrupted process. That being said, Imran Khan is imposing his wills against the majority-voted democratic elected government. If performance is the issue, this is biggest development Pakistan has witnessed in the history of Pakistan. If it is corruption, then it is same Imran Khan that fired his own investigation team for exposing corruption from within his party not long ago, never mind the rumor of misuse with funding given it requires a lot of money for the dharna.

You don't understand democracy, accountability, and stability. Unfortunately, you, being in minority club, want Imran Khan over Pakistan and against the wills of Pakistan. Does that sound like democracy to you?

As for failure, says who? Imran Khan who has been relying on donation to survive, know nothing else apart from cricket, and to the extent, his business sense is quite horrible given many investors from Peshawar defected to Lahore recently right under the leadership of Imran Khan. I don't even need to mention certain figures Imran Khan has picked that has huge history of undermining the development of Pakistan.

Seriously, judging by your post, you are confused either way.

The nation chose Nawaz Sharif for five years. The accountability starts after completing its term. Even if Imran Khan becomes PM, i highly doubt you will judge him given the fact that he has indulged in the tactics of anarchism to undermine the stability of democracy system. To the extent, he is willing to challenge majority-voted democratic elected government. Imran Khan has no right to impose his anarchism since the nation chose Nawaz Sharif over Imran Khan in the election day by the huge margin.

It is Pakistan's call at the end, not Imran Khan. Pakistan means majority voters.Let's give something for majority-voted democratic elected government for fair run. That being said, Imran Khan is imposing his wills against the majority-voted democratic elected government. If performance is the issue, this is biggest development Pakistan has witnessed in the history of Pakistan. If it is corruption, then it is same Imran Khan that fired his own investigation team for exposing corruption from within his party not long ago, never mind the rumor of misuse with funding given it requires a lot of money for the dharna.

You don't understand democracy, accountability, and stability. Unfortunately, you, being in minority club, want Imran Khan over Pakistan and against the wills of Pakistan. Does that sound like democracy to you?

As for failure, says who? Imran Khan who has been relying on donation to survive, know nothing else apart from cricket, and to the extent, his business sense is quite horrible given many investors from Peshawar defected to Lahore recently right under the leadership of Imran Khan. I don't even need to mention certain figures Imran Khan has picked that has huge history of undermining the development of Pakistan.

Seriously, judging by your post, you are confused either way.

Keep at it with your assumptions and rumours and mantra of accountability only during elections. No one buys this BS anymore and what you say now is irrelevant. Fish is out of the water and it will die.

UK, Iceland, Brazil etc etc did not wait for elections before holding their heads accountable! Your version of democracy is special.

Ur past defines you. Bcoz nawaz is Brian child of establishment his suppoeter can't believe that anyone can come without help of army and an honest man can never get into power.

So it is fair to assume Imran Khan's past should also define Imran Khan given his past which has been anti-Islamic method of lifestyle, not to mention having a kid out of wedlock? Imran Khan is not qualified candidate for democratic governmentship. Or rumor of match fixing/spot fixing in 80s which was quite common back then?

Keep at it with your assumptions and rumours and mantra of accountability only during elections. No one buys this BS anymore and what you say now is irrelevant. Fish is out of the water and it will die.

UK, Iceland, Brazil etc etc did not wait for elections before holding their heads accountable! Your version of democracy is special.

That has been your basic for the entire argument from the beginning. Your rational thinking is compromised for Imran Khan. It is not just me, even most people will agree that Imran Khan is imposing his anarchism against the wills of majority-voted democratic elected government which appears to be two many big words for you to understand.

Imran Khan is simply resorting to anarchism because he is bitter that the nation rejected him repeatedly including dharnas.

@Fallen King So when are you shifting your target from Imran to Supreme Court?

Case is in SC ... they will do the accountability now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom