What's new

Lioness Kept as Pet in Pakistan Gives Birth to 5 Cubs

When Animals Attack! is a series of television specials aired by FOX in the United States during the mid- to late-1990s. The specials compiled graphic clips of various animals attacking humans.

When Animals Attack! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SetWidth550-Why-is-there-a-show-called-When-Animals-Attack.jpg

African lioness ..The African lioness has given birth to five healthy cubs.

It's a baby boom for the owner of a pet lioness in central Pakistan.

Owner Malik Fazal Abbas said he has had 4-year-old Queen since she was 2 months old. She mated with a male lion that Abbas also keeps at his home in the city of Multan. The pair has already had a litter of two cubs, now nine months old.

Abbas said his family was initially uneasy but later grew more comfortable...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He has a caretaker for the animals, and claims he follows all precautions and safety measures to ensure his lions harm no one. His neighbors often come to visit the lions with their families.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Pakistani wildlife department official, Ghulam Muhammad, said it was legal to keep the animals as pets — as long as they do not endanger anyone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem is that some Stupid Liberal Animal lovers are really mentally ill their upper
portion is empty,you will find these folks trying to humanize animals which are not human
at all :angry: They tend to humanize animals and reach the hearts and minds of other
mentally ill people with commercials asking for donations to fund their org and help them in their stupid cause..These people also vote and guess who they vote for? :lol: I feel sorry for these people but
they cannot be helped !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem is that some Stupid Liberal Animal lovers are really mentally ill their upper
portion is empty,you will find these folks trying to humanize animals which are not human
at all :angry: They tend to humanize animals and reach the hearts and minds of other
mentally ill people with commercials asking for donations to fund their org and help them in their stupid cause..These people also vote and guess who they vote for? :lol: I feel sorry for these people but
they cannot be helped !!
Then leave them on their own and go about your business :wave:

A little late wouldn't you say

Me and my wife were locked in a dispute over naming her.We decided upon one and found out a cousin of mine had called her the same name. We then went back to the drawing board, hence the delay.

The soundtrack to "Born Free" the film. Written and composed by the legendary John Barry, may he rest in peace. Also dedicated to the Adamsons and their valiant efforts in persevering the lions of Africa. May they rest in peace as well.

I'd like to use the same soundtrack to dedicate a video to our beautiful Snow Leopard.

The soundtrack to "Born Free" the film. Written and composed by the legendary John Barry, may he rest in peace. Also dedicated to the Adamsons and their valiant efforts in persevering the lions of Africa. May they rest in peace as well.

I'd like to use the same soundtrack to dedicate a video to our beautiful Snow Leopard.
Did you checkout the wildlife thread? I updated a little and will do more soon

@Akheilos those were too many likes btw and come check your new friend on whatever thread I'll be there

Back
Top Bottom