What's new

Boy kept in chains at seminary

I have a weak point when a no good 2 bits peice of shit mentions my family. Have some dignity u pathetic loser. The mods might have a soft corner for ur filth. But I dont, I didnt call ur family anything and u do owe me an apology.
Secondly u still have not given me any evidence to back up ur pathetic lies.
Relax bro.

You know Lahoris have the supremacy complex. @Leader is not a bad guy even though he is ignorant regarding parts of the country. Aap dono Pakistan ke kathir laraai chor dein.

Main aaraz karta hun.

I have a weak point when a no good 2 bits peice of shit mentions my family. Have some dignity u pathetic loser. The mods might have a soft corner for ur filth. But I dont, I didnt call ur family anything and u do owe me an apology.
Secondly u still have not given me any evidence to back up ur pathetic lies.

you speak volumes of your family values !! hats off to your parents..

Relax bro.

You know Lahoris have the supremacy complex. @Leader is not a bad guy even though he is ignorant regarding parts of the country. Aap dono Pakistan ke kathir laraai chor dein.

Main aaraz karta hun.
Sir ji app kehtay ho to I will let it go, even though I still dont appreciate the fact that someone calls my family anything.

And sir ji me too from Lahore. hehhehe
but a Pakistani, and a Muslim first.

Relax bro.

Main aaraz karta hun.

ignorant about what? these mad-rissahs creating zombies and terrorists? I am damn right about these zombie-factories and the kind of minds it creates... they sell Islam and spread hatred in these dungeons !

another example of sick mullahs and totally fckd up in the head parenting .. This is what we can see above the surface what goes on inside in these madarsahs is ones gues

HHAAHAHAHA fucking paindus arguing, main bhi paindu hun :D

Kill all these mulla tullas. This will achieve peace and put fear in their hearts.

@Hyperion, i want you oBinion on this subject.

Well..... everyone on the forum knows of my opinion. Ask them. :D

HHAAHAHAHA fucking paindus arguing, main bhi paindu hun :D

Kill all these mulla tullas. This will achieve peace and put fear in their hearts.

@Hyperion, i want you oBinion on this subject.

Dude, I so wish you were a chick.... phirr tumm phuddakti, aur mein tumharay ooper....... :D

Yaar ap bauhat farigh ho, har waqt PDF, phuddak phuddak. MAindak kahin ke :D

Genocide is the answer seriously.

Back
Top Bottom