What's new

Boy kept in chains at seminary

A vicious circle of madness and religious intolerance continues in Pakistan. Ever wondered why Mullah themselves don't blow themselves up? Why send sons of poor to die for Islam? Why don't mullahs want to go heaven? I thought Mullahs are saviors and servants of Islam?

You are the educated Lahori, and we are all uneducated people in front of you. Whatever makes you happy.

come on yar fight back...aaj tera mood off lag raha hai mujhay? bachi tou nahi naraz hogai? :D

Baba nay bataya tah ke dunya mein paray likha jahil hotay hain. Ab samaj aye baat.

Baba nay bataya tah ke dunya mein paray likha jahil hotay hain. Ab samaj aye baat.

shuker hai tujhay samajh aa gai, its never too late... go start learning something !

towards mullah who tortured the kids?
No, u think I would tolerate that. I am talking about others. Yes some Madrassas are hell on earth, and they have to be shut down. But the good places are also there, and at times the only mean for a kid to get not only an education but also a descent meal atleast once a day.

No, u think I would tolerate that. I am talking about others. Yes some Madrassas are hell on earth, and they have to be shut down. But the good places are also there, and at times the only mean for a kid to get not only an education but also a descent meal atleast once a day.

this is no solution, its part of the problem. I dont know what good places you are talking about. when Musharraf offered full financial patronage to madrissahs in return to the offer that they'd start teaching science, maths and computer, only 11 madrissahs registered, so I really dont know what good places you are talking about.

all they do is create zombies. and thats a fact. talk to any, any madrissah student at all and you will know what breed they are..

this is no solution, its part of the problem. I dont know what good places you are talking about. when Musharraf offered full financial patronage to madrissahs in return to the offer that they'd start teaching science, maths and computer, only 11 madrissahs registered, so I really dont know what good places you are talking about.

all they do is create zombies. and thats a fact. talk to any, any madrissah student at all and you will know what breed they are..
Well my friend to me u are no better then a zombie that you are so against. What alternative solution is there. Tell ur politicians to stop the corruption. Including ur mr imran as well. Who likes to spit and then lick. Now u know what I mean by that.
As long as there is injustice and in equality these centers of zombification will exist, rather a posh school, dishing out the educated fools like u and I. Or a so called paindu, zombie coming out of these centers.
Try looking at things with an open mind, if u have ur mind made up about something then of course u will see that thing in the light of being the wrong one.
And whats ur stance on religious education, if u dont mind me asking.

@Leader
aap galat ho.

There are many good Maulvis in Pakistan.

In fact, I know there are many good ones in your family as well.

Stop being engrazo ka bhittu.

Yara, Razi, it's a widespread problem. This is no one-off case. I've seen dozens of such seminaries, where not only one person is kept in chains, but they are kept in group of tens, ankles tied, and forced to read Quran like parrots.

I don't want to say which particular sect is responsible... at the moment at least.

There are many madrassas in Pakistan that are doing more for gareeb awam than PTI and PMNL.

This specific madrassah should be closed down and guilty parties should be jailed and brought in front of our do numbar court.

Yara, Razi, it's a widespread problem. This is no one-off case. I've seen dozens of such seminaries, where not only one person is kept in chains, but they are kept in group of tens, ankles tied, and forced to read Quran like parrots.

I don't want to say which particular sect is responsible... at the moment at least.

I have been all over Pakistan in the mid 90's and dat is straight bs. Call me an extremist If you want to. My eyes were my only witnesses.

Back
Top Bottom