What's new

Boy kept in chains at seminary

So it must be your education at home. In school you gain knowledge, at home you learn ethics and humanity. So who's the guilty party here? Your school?

Dumbo I never went to any madrassah in fact I went to a really liberal co education institute where all the modern elite came to study

@Leader
aap galat ho.

There are many good Maulvis in Pakistan.

In fact, I know there are many good ones in your family as well.

Stop being engrazo ka bhittu.

tou meri jaan mein nay kiya kaha hai, Molvi mar do saray?

I am not calling you an extremist. You don't even fulfill the basic requirements, far from it. You are one of the most secular people I've ever come across, you just won't admit to it.

Regarding madrassahs, you couldn't be more wrong.

I have been all over Pakistan in the mid 90's and dat is straight bs. Call me an extremist If you want to. My eyes were my only witnesses.

tou meri jaan mein nay kiya kaha hai, Molvi mar do saray?

So what is your issues with madrassas?

I am not calling you an extremist. You don't even fulfill the basic requirements, far from it. You are one of the most secular people I've ever come across, you just won't admit to it.

Regarding madrassahs, you couldn't be more wrong.

Your Chaudhry saab was madrassa educated. :)

I called u a zombie in the same light as u were using the word, didnt call u an animal or try to abuse u. So my question stands what is ur tolerance lvl.

when it comes to hate/crimes, we preach tolerance to others, wah kiya soch hai apki !!

madrissahs teach hate. they need to be regulated, unauthorized madrissahs should be banned and they should be merged with govt schools. Deen ki or Duniya ki taleem dono school mien aik sath. like it was in Khankahi system prior to British rule.

when it comes to hate/crimes, we preach tolerance to others, wah kiya soch hai apki !!

madrissahs teach hate. they need to be regulated, unauthorized madrissahs should be banned and they should be merged with govt schools. Deen ki or Duniya ki taleem dono school mien aik sath. like it was in Khankahi system prior to British rule.

Aur Lahori saab, aap apnay deen ka samjaye.

Dude, those are different Madrassahs. You are confusing all of it. My grand parents each gifted a mosque. That means four mosques, and two new ones being built by my parents. Each mosque has a education center which gives food and shelter to 100 kids each. I personally interview the "Imams" of each mosque, whenever I'm back home. THAT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING where you got educated.

You want to see the real "Madrassahs"? Come with me, I'll take you on a trip. Funny thing is, we won't even have to travel to Jhang or any other remote city.

Dude, those are different Madrassahs. You are confusing all of it. My grand parents each gifted a mosque. That means four mosques, and two new ones being built by my parents. Each mosque has a education center which gives food and shelter to 100 kids each. I personally interview the "Imams" of each mosque, whenever I'm back home. THAT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING where you got educated.

You want to see the real "Madrassahs"? Come with me, I'll take you on a trip. Funny thing is, we won't even have to travel to Jhang or any other remote city.

I've seen it all. Trust me. Even the ones that you would call extremist are reasonable. Their logic is not far off base, And I can say that comfortably.

Dude, the ones we both are referring to defy all logic, even angels dare not enter their airspace. :D

I've seen it all. Trust me. Even the ones that you would call extremist are reasonable. Their logic is not far off base, And I can say that comfortably.

Allah ka shoker hai, that Im blessed with sight !

ap bhi koshish jari rakhen or Allah say madadd mangtay rahen.

go back to your first post and then mine, then your abusive bakwas depicting what kind of family you belong to... I can clearly see where you are coming from and what you are trying to achieve here and it was no more than call of common sense to know what I was saying. but you come to defend hateful madrissahs and the zombies they create to kill people and spread hate, maybe your vested interests lie in it.. you are such a moron who refuses to reason and spread hatred as go along. you stinky loser :sick:

Shukhria aur Inshallah zaroor.

Magar apki soch galat hain.

Aur mujhay Harvard ki degree zaroori ney hain dikaanay mein.

In my childhood, I used to go to a mosque to learn Quran with Tajweed in Qatar. The teacher was pakistani. Used to beat me with innovative ways. Took sharp little wires out from an iron wire and used to poke hardly in my arm besides slapping and other kind of beatings :D and another pathan teacher sitting beside him used to beat the crap out of his students until they turn red. This thing went on until Auqaaf here banned all kind of beatings after several students in some other places turned in hospital. Auqaaf opened a complaint cell afterwards and made it mandatory that whoever indulges in such kind of beating behaviour would be deported from qatar

The point being, Weak/Corrupt Auqaaf department makes such unregulated madrassahs do whatever they like to do. The fault lies with authority regulating madrasssas.

looks like I was right..you do have a weak point with respect to your family values !
I have a weak point when a no good 2 bits peice of shit mentions my family. Have some dignity u pathetic loser. The mods might have a soft corner for ur filth. But I dont, I didnt call ur family anything and u do owe me an apology.
Secondly u still have not given me any evidence to back up ur pathetic lies.

In my childhood, I used to go to a mosque to learn Quran with Tajweed in Qatar. The teacher was pakistani. Used to beat me with innovative ways. Took sharp little wires out from an iron wire and used to poke hardly in my arm besides slapping and other kind of beatings :D and another pathan teacher sitting beside him used to beat the crap out of his students until they turn red. This thing went on until Auqaaf here banned all kind of beatings after several students in some other places turned in hospital. Auqaaf opened a complaint cell afterwards and made it mandatory that whoever indulges in such kind of beating behaviour would be deported from qatar

The point being, Weak/Corrupt Auqaaf department makes such unregulated madrassahs do whatever they like to do. The fault lies with authority regulating madrasssas.

these mad-rissahs are not associated with wafaq ul madarissh or Aukaaf. simply operate at their own, no regulating authority.

Back
Top Bottom