What's new

lhasa...Beijing...We will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion and politics are two different things. Does Vatican plans to annex all the Catholic countries cuz they show solidarity to it's ideology? Does Saudi Arabia plans to annex the entire muslim sphere cuz they share the same religion?

I don't think you are that much naive. You are hell of a cunning guy who can read between lines. Take it as a compliment. There were Crusades which mixed religion with politics. There is the issue of the birth place of Judaism which mixes religion with politics. There is nothing which has no relation with politics. Vatican does not need to annex because it gets its interests served without annexation which will bring responsibility that Vatican cannot bear.

Your logic here doesn't hold any ground. For us, Dalai Lama is our religious leader, a manisfestation of God in human form. He is not our political leader or ruler. We are citizens of India.

Your "God in human form" himself claimed to be a son of India. He himself said Rupati, an Indian king, went to Tibet and gave birth to the Tibetan upper caste aristocracy. Would you disobey your "God in human form" once he declares Tibet as part of India?

Religion and politics are two different things. Does Vatican plans to annex all the Catholic countries cuz they show solidarity to it's ideology? Does Saudi Arabia plans to annex the entire muslim sphere cuz they share the same religion?

Your logic here doesn't hold any ground. For us, Dalai Lama is our religious leader, a manisfestation of God in human form. He is not our political leader or ruler. We are citizens of India.

Dont waste your tine ... He is a false flagger ... A pakistani ... After arabs treat them like shut they want themselves to b part of indian heritage so this aryan .. South asian common heritage **** ... I belong to himachal ... Tibettans parliament in exile is here .. And trust me indians love tibettans and tibettans r ready to give thr life for us ... Dont feed this troll pls... If anyone has doubt how close current norty east is part of ancient aryavarta ... Then check mahabharata text ... Manipur princess was married to arjuna .. And assam fought for kaurvas .. We are part of same tradition .. Chinese follow the same vedic culture ... They r just extension of indic culture ... Even after brutal ccp ... Majority of chinese folks worship idols ... Indian gods .. Biggest statues of budhas r in china not in india ... Just ignore this pakistani troll ... Thanks

Dont waste your tine ... He is a false flagger ... A pakistani ... After arabs treat them like shut they want themselves to b part of indian heritage so this aryan .. South asian common heritage **** ... I belong to himachal ... Tibettans parliament in exile is here .. And trust me indians love tibettans and tibettans r ready to give thr life for us ... Dont feed this troll pls... If anyone has doubt how close current norty east is part of ancient aryavarta ... Then check mahabharata text ... Manipur princess was married to arjuna .. And assam fought for kaurvas .. We are part of same tradition .. Chinese follow the same vedic culture ... They r just extension of indic culture ... Even after brutal ccp ... Majority of chinese folks worship idols ... Indian gods .. Biggest statues of budhas r in china not in india ... Just ignore this pakistani troll ... Thanks

Exactly that is what I was talking about. Thanks for sharing my views.

Exactly that is what I was talking about. Thanks for sharing my views.

I respect my North east brothers ... I feel them to be the same indic people like me ... Not a confused pakistani like you ... Yes if you want to mix blood of so called aryans send your sisters to north east .. You pakistani troll

LOL at a bunch of indians with inferiority complex from 1962 humiliation and 1000 years of subjugation to foreign conquerors :rofl:

LOL at a bunch of indians with inferiority complex from 1962 humiliation and 1000 years of subjugation to foreign conquerors :rofl:

Bigger lol at a delusional false flagger from a begger terrorist country ... Whose forfathers were raped abused by barbaric arabic turkish hordes ... Who take pride of being a bastard of some turk or arab following a desert cult... And praising chinese who treat them as ***** slaves ... Chinese who are so brutally f ukced by mongol hordes that their han dna is basically a mix of mongols and in modern times japanese ... China was built by a mongol grandson of genghis khan ... Kublai khan ... Thr was not a china before just some warring states ... Current china is just extension of mongols ... After 1000 years of mongol subjugation these chines have forgotten how badly so called hans were fckud by hordes of barbarians ... That every single han chinese dna is just a mix of mongol and japs...

^ LOL at the indian going bonkers with inferiority :woot:

Better check your history.... india was ruled by Central Asian conquerors for 800 years ;)

Mongol rule in China was only 150 years and China ruled Mongols for 400 years and counting :rofl:

^ LOL at the indian going bonkers with inferiority :woot:

Better check your history.... india was ruled by Central Asian conquerors for 800 years ;)

Mongol rule in China was only 150 years and China ruled Mongols for 400 years and counting :rofl:

But there was no INDIA before britishers right ? :P

No Chinese deny India is a country of great culture and history. Actually we love Indians except for in this forum. Hope peace forever.

The problem between China and India's problem is not only China's support to Pakistan, but The soft touch of Tibetan in Indian's heart. 1962's conflicts is just the outburst of explicit expression form of both Countries regarding with Tibet belonging. India should accept the reality China rule Tibet, and solve the border dispute ASAP. We will treat Tibetan as our brother and sisters, their culture will not be obliterated forever. I'm not denying the occupation of Tibet will lead to geo strategic advantage toward India in some extent, but as Buddha culture receipient we Chinese love peace with India. Although i'm a christian, but i accept the ideology of Buddha. People should love people.
Nehru and Mao was right in the national interest back in 1962, but they all make a big mistake in the future realtionship of two great soul.
CCP advocated atheist theory at the first beginging, but even Mao is a deep believer of Buddha. His Konoe force called 8341, cause a Buddha Master enlighten Mao will age 83 and control CCP for 41 years. As of now, we don't like personal cult like it was in 1962. we Stritly believe that a principle of ' we have good wine for friend and rifle for jackale. Hope India will take the olive branch we extend, peace for those who living in poverty and fear.

No Chinese deny India is a country of great culture and history. Actually we love Indians except for in this forum. Hope peace forever.

No Indian denies that China is a country of great culture and history. Actually Indians love China. This is why we are asking China to free Tibet.

The problem between China and India's problem is not only China's support to Pakistan, but The soft touch of Tibetan in Indian's heart. 1962's conflicts is just the outburst of explicit expression form of both Countries regarding with Tibet belonging. India should accept the reality China rule Tibet, and solve the border dispute ASAP. We will treat Tibetan as our brother and sisters, their culture will not be obliterated forever. I'm not denying the occupation of Tibet will lead to geo strategic advantage toward India in some extent, but as Buddha culture receipient we Chinese love peace with India. Although i'm a christian, but i accept the ideology of Buddha. People should love people.
Nehru and Mao was right in the national interest back in 1962, but they all make a big mistake in the future realtionship of two great soul.

Yes, my lovely sweet cute brother, you are right, Chinese love Buddha and peace. For the sake of such love, China must immediately free Tibet. Please, brother, show your love for Buddha and peace by calling your PLA troops back from Tibet.

take care of the relationship of both countries before trolling here.

Yes, my lovely sweet cute brother, you are right, Chinese love Buddha and peace. For the sake of such love, China must immediately free Tibet. Please, brother, show your love for Buddha and peace by calling your PLA troops back from Tibet.
Freedom and independance is different, hope you will understand bro. If Dalai Lama accept PRC's rule tibet, he will be welcomed back warmly. It's a country's will as a whole, not my personal decision. Btter buy a ticket and flew all the way up to Tibet, you will see the condition they live, i would like say much improved than 50 years ago. If PLA kill Tibetan as described as India Media, i won't tolerate it as a straight man. Why not loving Tibetan? They are nice, plain, honest people there.

Why brother, did I say anything wrong? See, the number of Tibetan self immolation is going to reach 100, so you show your love for India, Buddha as well as peace by giving freedom to Tibet before the number reaches 100.

Freedom and independance is different, hope you will understand bro. If Dalai Lama accept PRC's rule tibet, he will be welcomed back armly.

Why should Dalai Lama accept PRC's rules if he rules an independent country, Tibet?

Freedom and independance is different, hope you will understand bro. If Dalai Lama accept PRC's rule tibet, he will be welcomed back warmly. It's a country's will as a whole, not my personal decision. Btter buy a ticket and flew all the way up to Tibet, you will see the condition they live, i would like say much improved than 50 years ago.

You said you personally have respect and love for India, Buddha and peace. You can prove your personal love by hoisting a Tibetan flag on the roof of your building. See, we are going to observe 2013 as the year of Tibet Independence. You can join us brother.

Indians to observe 2013 as

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom