What's new

lhasa...Beijing...We will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same can be said for India. Majority of Indians never surrendered their culture and heritage inspite of almost 1000 years of foreign rule.

BTW, the mughals you say, they came and defeated a muslim sultanate, i wonder why people keep saying 500 years of mughal rule when they were the one who ended the totally foreign Turk-afghan sultane. The mughals were part Indian. and the british never conquered all of India (they had suzerainty almost all of India but never did they ruled India as one administrative unit)

Too quick to predict future. Your government is wise, it will not undertake any risky adventure just to fulfil some internet warriors.

LOL. Of course the British conquered all of India. They created India. It's like if I conquered Columbia, Bolivia and Panama and called it Aramsogoland. Of course I conquered all of Aramsogoland because I just created it. That's exactly what the British did to you slave.

If we start taking each and every person who served in uniform for granted then we will end up living in a world which hates itself. I don't know his motive, but he got his history wrong. He is a soldier not a historian.

He is more than a soldier. I don't know whether you can see that. His identity doesn't stop at being only a soldier. His name reflects his identity.

OK, lets leave his identity, lets discuss what he said. I ask you to read his version of history once again.

1217bzb.jpg

He claimed Tibet as part of India because "Aryans were residing in Tibet for a considerable time." Now, don't confuse Aryans with the bull$hit that anyone who spoke Sanskrit or followed Sanskritized customs was Aryan himself. He meant Aryan by birth not by choice or other means. How can you prove that such Aryans were not in Tibet and therefore Tibet is not part of India?

^^^

Japs had a force of over a million and they never conquered all of China. They tried every atrocity on the Chinese civilian population imaginable and still China never surrendered. That's true bravery, something slave boy Indians know nothing about. Yours is a slave people. Made to serve and surrender. Time for another 1962 reminder for the slaves.

1. Yeah please remind the world how quickly you guys ran off to your mommas back..

2. China never surrendered ?? LMAO they submitted to puny portugal's rule till 1999 and British rule till 1998

U guys suck in fighting against imperialism.. no wonder CCP send you a things to do Note every weekend :woot:

He is more than a soldier. I don't know whether you can see that. His identity doesn't stop at being only a soldier. His name reflects his identity.

OK, lets leave his identity, lets discuss what he said. I ask you to read his version of history once again.

1217bzb.jpg

He claimed Tibet as part of India because "Aryans were residing in Tibet for a considerable time." Now, don't confuse Aryans with the bull$hit that anyone who spoke Sanskrit or followed Sanskritized customs was Aryan himself. He meant Aryan by birth not by choice or other means. How can you prove that such Aryans were not in Tibet and therefore Tibet is not part of India?

So what is Aryans were there in Tibet? Aren't Arabs scattered all over west asia? Does Saudi Arabia goes saying : Lebanon is ours, egypt is ours, Jordans is ours??

LOL. Of course the British conquered all of India. They created India. It's like if I conquered Columbia, Bolivia and Panama and called it Aramsogoland. Of course I conquered all of Aramsogoland because I just created it. That's exactly what the British did to you slave.

British left the region, partitioned the territory under direct control of the crown and gave the autonomous princely states the right to join either Pakistan or India or remain free. So no, British didn't created India as it is today.

and btw reported the post

I wonder how you will perceive those Chinese who worship an Indian king Buddha as their almighty God. Don't you feel ashamed that the Chinese constitution recognized Buddhism as a religion which was propagated by a slave according to you?

I would have committed suicide had I been a Chinese who worship Indians (who are slaves in your opinion).

1. Yeah please remind the world how quickly you guys ran off to your mommas back..

2. China never surrendered ?? LMAO they submitted to puny portugal's rule till 1999 and British rule till 1998

U guys suck in fighting against imperialism.. no wonder CCP send you a things to do Note every weekend :woot:

85 IQ. Macau and Hong Kong is not China.

But India is an axiomatic definition of the part of South Asia the British created.

85 IQ is like 10 points above full mental retardation.

But India is an axiomatic definition of the part of South Asia the British created.

so kindly don't mess with people of 85 IQ other wise you will cry your whole life for taking a retard decision .

u seem to know lots about 85 IQ.. please tell us more about yourself :lol:

i wonder whatever you say about India, based on your distorted views of south asian history, holds for the bangaldeshis and the pakistanis too. Wonder what they have to say in this regard.

So what is Aryans were there in Tibet? Aren't Arabs scattered all over west asia? Does Saudi Arabia goes saying : Lebanon is ours, egypt is ours, Jordans is ours??

Now you admitted that Aryans were there in Tibet, why don't you support the view that it should again come under Aryan control? Lets get real for a second, Aryanization can only be done at the cost of non Aryan population which needs to be exterminated. Now, are you with the Aryans or against the Aryans?

Now you admitted that Aryans were there in Tibet, why don't you support the view that it should again come under Aryan control? Lets get real for a second, Aryanization can only be done at the cost of non Aryan population which needs to be exterminated. Now, are you with the Aryans or against the Aryans?

No i didn't. I said even if they were there....

i wrote is in place of if in the post you quoted

i could also not say whether they were there. There are no conclusive proofs.

So you are against Tibet being annexed with India. OK. Next time, please distance yourself from Dalai Lama. No need to show fake solidarity.

So you are against Tibet being annexed with India. OK. Next time, please distance yourself from Dalai Lama. No need to show fake solidarity.

Religion and politics are two different things. Does Vatican plans to annex all the Catholic countries cuz they show solidarity to it's ideology? Does Saudi Arabia plans to annex the entire muslim sphere cuz they share the same religion?

Your logic here doesn't hold any ground. For us, Dalai Lama is our religious leader, a manisfestation of God in human form. He is not our political leader or ruler. We are citizens of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom