What's new

lhasa...Beijing...We will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was from the book The State of the Army written by IA Brigadier Man Mohan Sharma.

The Dalai Lama has periodically pointed out that the Tibetans are descendants of Rupati, king of a south Indian kingdom who escaped to Tibet with his subjects after the epic Mahabharata War. As for the king of Tibet, it is believed that around 150 BC a prince of the Magadha Kingdom (present-day Bihar state) escaped to Tibet after being exiled from his kingdom. Tibetans named him Nyatri Tsenpo and made him their king, and so began the Tibetan royal lineage.

Stop writing a fiction about Tibet and Ignore dalai Lama, relaxe and listen to Chingdrol Dolma instead..we still have AP to claim :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop writing a fiction about Tibet and Ignore dalai Lama, relaxe and listen to Chingdrol Dolma instead..we still have AP to claim :rolleyes:

The how come Chinese like Tsung-lien Shên and Shêng-chi Liu wrote a book titled Tibet and the Tibetans: With Sixty-seven Illustrations and Two Maps mentioning the same fiction?

amcftd.png
20582h1.png

Page: 19 - 20

See, you Chinese have dug your own graves by admitting Indian myths as facts. So much of high IQ!!! :lol:

See, you Chinese have dug your own graves by admitting Indian myths as facts. So much of high IQ!!! :lol:

You have prove nothing, with billions of Chineses, they can write what ever their want....we chinese will only accept the official statements. if our leader don't even accept the Mc mahon line..do you think they're buying the craps you try to prove?? :rolleyes:

You have prove nothing, with billions of Chineses, they can write what ever their want....we chinese will only accept the official statements. if our leader don't even accept the Mc mahon line..do you think they're buying the craps you try to prove?? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was why I said your leaders will accept Tibet as part of India and subsequently you will accept what your leaders will accept.

You Chinese are indeed a hilarious creation of nature! There is where Indians differ from Chinese. Indians won't accept Indian leaders accepting an inch of land as part of China in the Aksai Chin region and such move by Indian leaders may lead to civil war.

This is why Indians are superior to the Chinese and this is why you Chinese worship an Indian king (Buddha) as your God almighty! By the way, China won't be able to have Tibet beyond 2013, no matter how much Dai Bingguo tries to seduce Indians! Tibet will come back to India in 2013.

This is why Indians are superior to the Chinese and this is why you Chinese worship an Indian king (Buddha) as your God almighty! By the way, China won't be able to have Tibet beyond 2013, no matter how much Dai Bingguo tries to seduce Indians! Tibet will come back to India in 2013.

Welcome to the Red Maoist China. :lol:

w8kcq0.jpg

Yeah, that was why I said your leaders will accept Tibet as part of India and subsequently you will accept what your leaders will accept.

You Chinese are indeed a hilarious creation of nature! There is where Indians differ from Chinese. Indians won't accept Indian leaders accepting an inch of land as part of China in the Aksai Chin region and such move by Indian leaders may lead to civil war.

We chineses will accept if our leader if they claim a big chunk of Indian land, we will portrya them as hero or we will curse them to dead if they're zero for China...

As for Aksai Chin, not only we enjoy to have it, we enjoy this strategic barren land as flying fortress Earlier warining without the need of refueling to monitor New delhi and provide intelligent to Pakistan with all signal interception from that aeria...and the only excuse of India is tha this is barren land, no one want to live there :azn:

I don't doubt that you indians are dreaming to be superiors but reality has proven otherwise :lol: as for Tibet...I advise you to watch 2012 movies, doomsday is coming, we chineses will enjoy the high land such Tibet to save our a$$ from sea water :azn:
India will be drown..come to claim it, you Indian only got 1 week left :rofl:

Welcome to the Red Maoist China. :lol:

w8kcq0.jpg

Now Welcome to Hu-Wen-Xi China :lol:

300px-SpringTemple1.jpg

BTW, is the renovation of the Siva Temple of Quanzhou complete by now?

We chineses will accept if our leader if they claim a big chunk of Indian land, we will portrya them as hero or we will curse them to dead if they're zero for China...

As for Aksai Chin, not only we enjoy to have it, we enjoy this strategic barren land as flying fortress Earlier warining without the need of refueling to monitor New delhi and provide intelligent to Pakistan with all signal interception from that aeria...and the only excuse of India is tha this is barren land, no one want to live there :azn:

I don't doubt that you indians are dreaming to be superiors but reality has proven otherwise :lol: as for Tibet...I advise you to watch 2012 movies, doomsday is coming, we chineses will enjoy the high land such Tibet to save our a$$ from sea water :azn:
India will be drown..come to claim it, you Indian only got 1 week left :rofl:

OK, lol sour grapes because Ladakh, Sikkim and AP/ST are still with India. Lets wait for 2013 which will be observed by India as the year of Tibet Independence.

Now Welcome to Hu-Wen-Xi China :lol:

300px-SpringTemple1.jpg

BTW, is the renovation of the Siva Temple of Quanzhou complete by now?

OK, lol sour grapes because Ladakh, Sikkim and AP/ST are still with India. Lets wait for 2013 which will be observed by India as the year of Tibet Independence.

So what? Just we do allow Buddhist in China? US even allows non-Christian in America, yet who remains as the ruler of the country?

The Red Communist controls China just as the WSAP controls America.

So what? Just we do allow Buddhist in China? US even allows non-Christian in America, yet who remains as the ruler of the country?

The Red Communist controls China just as the WSAP controls America.

You yourself raised the issue of Red Communism which backfired, it was not me.

I simply said Chinese (home and abroad) worship an Indian king Buddha as their God, while not a single Indian worships anything that even has the slightest resemblance to Chinese look. That was my point. Shame shame!

You yourself raised the issue of Red Communism which backfired, it was not me.

I simply said Chinese (home and abroad) worship an Indian king Buddha as their God, while not a single Indian worships anything that even has the slightest resemblance to Chinese look. That was my point. Shame shame!

Most Chinese today are Atheists/Agnostics, only the older generation has some superstition on Buddhism, yet they don't even know that Buddha was an Indian.

Nobody can compare to Chairman Mao. :enjoy: :china:

105479490_62a85318fe.jpg

Most Chinese today are Atheists/Agnostics, only the older generation has some superstition on Buddhism, yet they don't even know that Buddha was an Indian.

105479490_62a85318fe.jpg

They don't know! Really? What a level of education, you hilarious Chinese have in China! Boy, that is not something you can be proud of, you understand that?

BTW, when will you join these young generation Chinese to sing Harinam?

They don't know! Really? What a level of education, you hilarious Chinese have in China! Boy, that is not something you can be proud of, you understand that?

BTW, when will you join these young generation Chinese to sing Harinam?

The Maoist is the on verge to make a comeback in China, and our current leader Xi Jinping is a Neo-Maoist.

China doesn't need any religion, what it needs is a strong Communist belief.

A China without Communism fears the World, while the World fears a China with Communism!!!

The Maoist is the on verge to make a comeback in China, and our current leader Xi Jinping is a Neo-Maoist.

China doesn't need any religion, what it needs is a strong Communist belief.

A China without Communism fears the World, while the World fears a China with Communism!!!

I am impressed by the Red bold big size letters!

So, what is communism? Just give me a single sentence answer.

Thought this thread was done and dusted .

105479490_62a85318fe.jpg

you adore mao ? one who killed millions of chinese !

i bet you do ! cause , u r the gullible types who have learned to lick the boots of ur elitist leadership ! you people were born in slavery , so you do not know what freedom is . you can not access net without censorship , can't write comments that are offensive to your leaders , what the hell you are thumping your chest for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom