What's new

Let's Spread Some Love

I soooo knew you were a rondu! :P
Tawano hun pata lagey jay....??

Elmo-Xeric: who's the baby-baba here? :D

It's simple.

Try applying the rule of 'former' and 'latter' on the entire 'equation' and you'll get the answer:P

Should have changed the word association/sequence, atleast

What's closed for moderation? :angry:

How many flowers and for who all did you buy today?

Since you haven't given an link, I was thinking I'll set you up with Jana or Ajtr or may be raheel1 :lol:

What do you say?

sorry to these guys but i would rather be spending my evening with raheel , atleast we guys can talk about bros rules over our favorite lager.

had a hectic day - wanted to spend the time with this client's daughter , but ended up having her father and brother sitting with us in their living room and discussing the floor area ratios and permissible ground coverages.

i bought some daises and roses - only if there was internet teleportation - would have sent you a bunch of 36 roses. :D

and about link - hey mod how about you :D elmo - :police: <> :taz: ( me)

sorry to these guys but i would rather be spending my evening with raheel , atleast we guys can talk about bros rules over our favorite lager.

had a hectic day - wanted to spend the time with this client's daughter , but ended up having her father and brother sitting with us in their living room and discussing the floor area ratios and permissible ground coverages.

i bought some daises and roses - only if there was internet teleportation - would have sent you a bunch of 36 roses. :D

and about link - hey mod how about you :D elmo - :police: <> :taz: ( me)

Thanks Duha but these girls won't understand that :lol:

Btw I might be visiting Delhi soon ;)

I guess i can only describe my releationship with one member :P.

Dark Wave
- best friend on site, great understanding , helps in personal matter, we share stories :P i love you hun <3. I don't have a pic since its getting late and i have to go so a girl to girl kiss for you =p and i mean cheek to cheek to you pervets :angry:

Sounds kinky....

Did you just fess up to being a baba ji? :D

Yeah.

Now Elmo cant be a baba, or can it?

The furry little toddler will outlive us but would still be drooling upon just everything. That's its fate! Not unfortunate though :D

Thats the hot breeze from the foothills of the western ghats , where you live.. it will be there until the southwest monsoon advances from the south.

Hi, monsoon come and go every year, a sport of bliss for bliss, so let's enjoy it...:toast_sign:

and by the way best wishs for promotion and remember go ahead.:tup:

i bought some daises and roses - only if there was internet teleportation - would have sent you a bunch of 36 roses.

Bros rules? As in "How I Met Your Mother" type?

Tawano hun pata lagey jay....??

It's simple.

Try applying the rule of 'former' and 'latter' on the entire 'equation' and you'll get the answer:P

Should have changed the word association/sequence, atleast

Yeah.

Now Elmo cant be a baba, or can it?

The furry little toddler will outlive us but would still be drooling upon just everything. That's its fate! Not unfortunate though :D

Did you just fess up to being a baba ji? :D

Xeric baba has been a budhi rooh for all his life :P

No...trust me, people are not that smart here... order change karnay say kuch nahin hota.

Waisay you were the one who told me that a black african guy does the voiceover for Elmo, may be I am a baba ... except asian, balding and fat. :lol:

Of course, nothing like a little girl on girl suggestion to bring you out of your cave :D

Hahahahaha...

Pick one for a forummer ;)

14cupid_1-custom1.gif

itnay maathaay. ?????????????:(

I never had any close interactions with any member here except for zaki whom i know from other forum.basically my relation is all that based on interactions with members in threads.
1.AJTR and indians-->traitor,false flagger unleashed by mods on indians,P@ki
2.AJTR and Pakistanis-->strange case.
3.AJTR and Zaki-->friend,Protector on pdf and god knows better.

added later....
4.How can i forget Emo-girl aka darkwave besides zaki whom i know as argumentative friend not from pdf but from indian forum.

I can see Pakistani flag on your country flag? :what: earlier i have seen indian flag.

I don't know anyone here how cool is that but my fav members are silent ninja and myth buster and mastsn khan makes v void argument but I don't really like the liberal ideas

Back
Top Bottom