What's new

Let's Spread Some Love

good luck to all the cyber warrior for valentine day - i hope you all score good today - keep away fromthe roses they are too darn expensive.

elmo :smitten: >>>>>>Closed for moderation.

good luck to all the cyber warrior for valentine day - i hope you all score good today - keep away fromthe roses they are too darn expensive.

elmo :smitten: >>>>>>Closed for moderation.

What's closed for moderation? :angry:

How many flowers and for who all did you buy today?

Since you haven't given an link, I was thinking I'll set you up with Jana or Ajtr or may be raheel1 :lol:

What do you say?

Since you haven't given an link, I was thinking I'll set you up with Jana or Ajtr or may be raheel1 :lol:

What do you say?

Its better to ban him and then shoot him, instead. :tongue:

Come on, we are here to create goodwill.

You can't post here without posting a link...

I am not supposed to be anywhere within 20 metres nearby to any girls today... due to strict orders..

coz im married.:tongue:

so forget the good will spread..

Is it ++ or + - ?

Please clarify, coz i have my doubts.

Yeah, even I have wondered for a very long time that Webmaster is simply a computer program and only Asim can decode it.

I smell some fresh Valentine Air....

Thats the hot breeze from the foothills of the western ghats , where you live.. it will be there until the southwest monsoon advances from the south.

I am not supposed to be anywhere within 20 metres nearby to any girls today... due to strict orders..

coz im married.:tongue:
so forget the good will spread..

Thats the hot breeze from the foothills of the western ghats , where you live.. it will be there until the southwest monsoon advances from the south.

You are married and still manage to spend this much time online. Your wife should ban you from PDF today.

Read post # 1...

Nop , fresh roses are blooming in my garden

What do you say?

:woot: why me? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom