What's new

Let's Spread Some Love

Lol @ Zaki-Disco Maulana...

Jana and the Indians: a match made in hell or a cruel joke :lol:

[I hope neither of you mind, but your combo leads to me deleting a gazillion posts]

PDF male-average Pakistani female: And the twain shall never meet

Agnostic Muslim-Thanks button: made for each other

Webmaster-Asim: the closeted couple ;)

i have been on this forum for only three months. so i dont really know well most of them. however i do appreciate honesty/knowledge of certain pakistani members. so here is choice:

AJTR-indian memebrs : Mutually exclusive "NULL" SET (mathematically speaking).
indian members- pakistani members : like husband and wife. we all argue abt everything on planet but cant stay away from each other for long.

SMC-average female: Lots of love waiting to happen

Ummm... I don't think that's happening any time soon with your anti-special treatment for girls.

Average and not-so-average girls want that!

I was being sarcastic... I meant love in the other sense, i.e. love between your average husband and wife.

LOL, so you admit that girls expect special treatment?

me and Bangladeshi members - strange love and hate relationship! :lol:

webmaster-hot girls - magnetic reaction. :kiss3:

Absolutely... that's why Jana ji has been on the forum for five years :partay:

I was being sarcastic... I meant love in the other sense, i.e. love between your average husband and wife.

LOL, so you admit that girls expect special treatment?

Well everyone expects special treatment. No one wants a red flag: "no special treament"

Well everyone expects special treatment. No one wants a red flag: "no special treament"

Not really. By special treatment, it means being wined and dined, kowtowed to, being put on pedestal, etc. Not everyone expects that.

Love.. bah.. Humbug!

santro... at least read the first post!

@ SMC: don't derail my thread. special can also mean being caring, looking out, ... it's not abt wordly possession or traditions only!
We'll open another thread for you to air you opinion on the matter.

---------------------------

That's not special treatment, at least by what I meant.

Also, I didn't derail because you started this special treatment talk. But ok, I won't go on about it.

Back
Top Bottom