What's new

Let's Spread Some Love

Oops my bad..

ok here is mine...

Zaki, waqas, desiman, Indian army,siegecrossbow, Glorius resolve - me --- understanding, mutual respect.

ajtr, Srilankan/kanna ,Jana - Me - u poke me - i poke you, you dont poke me... i still poke you..

You are married and still manage to spend this much time online. Your wife should ban you from PDF today.

Read post # 1...

My job requires me to spend time online... i work in media..

me - Glorious Resolve

he helped me out with one of my doubts and i havent seen him bashing any 1 for no rhyme and reason

me- santro
cleared my doubts and deleted my 10 posts :(

I get the Game now....

Me-Glorius Resolve.... Some times we exchange roses and Some times we exchange the thorns in it, and some times I get myself poked...

Me-Spark... Spark is, Well the least un talented fellow I have ever virtually Met....

Me and Indians - "Kiun bantey ho aashna, lamha bhar ko kabhii kabhii "

:lol:

Pick one for a forummer ;)

14cupid_1-custom1.gif

I have one.........

E-mullah's on the forum ---- Pakistan Fashion Thread................ " Na milo jo tum to ham ghabraen..... milo to ankh churaen..... hamain kia ho gaya hai"..... :P

I have one.........

E-mullah's on the forum ---- Pakistan Fashion Thread................ " Na milo jo tum to ham ghabraen..... milo to ankh churaen..... hamain kia ho gaya hai"..... :P

Brilliant!

That's one of the best posts on the forum!

Yeah, even I have wondered for a very long time that Webmaster is simply a computer program and only Asim can decode it.

Decode?!

To me it seems as if he's a Bot, being secretly run/maintained by none other than Asim himself!

Ok.
On topic.

Xeric ~ PDF:

HUM ne to Sookhi "SHAKHON" pe khoon bahaya he "Ghalib"
Ab bhi "PHOOL" na khilen to "MuQaDAR" ki baat hai.........

whhaaaa---baby-cry-whhaaaa-smiley-emoticon-000822-large.gif

Thanks Elmo Baji (No idea if you are younger or older but like most Pakistani's "Kaka bannay ka shok hai" :P)

By the way another one,

Khanz----"Art lovers" like myself............ Performing community service

Thanks Elmo Baji (No idea if you are younger or older but like most Pakistani's "Kaka bannay ka shok hai" :P)

By the way another one,

Khanz----"Art lovers" like myself............ Performing community service

include me as well. Big admirer of Khanz contribution to fashion and other general images threads.:cheers:

Xeric------> Online Wizard

Santro --> Chocolate hero of this forum :P

Taimi Khan ---> "Door door rehtay ho zaroor koi baaat hai" (haven't seen him in ages on the forum)

Agnostic Muslim------> "Asman sey agay jahan aur bhi hain"

Jana -------> Alpha Female of this forum :P

Ok.
On topic.

Xeric ~ PDF:

HUM ne to Sookhi "SHAKHON" pe khoon bahaya he "Ghalib"
Ab bhi "PHOOL" na khilen to "MuQaDAR" ki baat hai.........

whhaaaa---baby-cry-whhaaaa-smiley-emoticon-000822-large.gif

I soooo knew you were a rondu! :P

Decode?!

To me it seems as if he's a Bot, being secretly run/maintained by none other than Asim himself!

Nah... I'd like to believe that Webby is a program only. Because whenever Asim comes up with a bot, it will be his clone only. Always passing sarriyans.

;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elmo-Xeric: who's the baby-baba here? :D

Back
Top Bottom