What's new

Let's Spread Some Love

Yes, I heard Hyderabadi.

oh nai - she was learning Urdu from me :rofl:

so no she was not Hyderabadi otherwise her Urdu would have been better than me :D

Wrong Answer!!!!

PS: This is my last post on her so all I can say is, she was a Hindu girl belonged to a Hindu family and a hindu dominated City, State of India

I heard this version of story too but I don't think that is correct... She was hated by all Indians and I personally know at least 4 forums she used to visit.. and in every forum she was cursed by Indians and loved by Pakistanis... her tone was same for every forum but she was definitely a headache for Indians :lol:

I know she had visited Pakistan for couple of times so she was deeply in love with Pakistan :D

Please bring her back here, it is great entertainment. :angry:

Please bring her back here, it is great entertainment. :angry:

Last time I spoke to her, she was happily married and living in UK I think :thinking:

So it's not that old AJTR --- no longer in touch with her since couple of months

ok back to topic :D

Last time I spoke to her, she was happily married and living in UK I think :thinking:

So it's not that old AJTR --- no longer in touch with her since couple of months

ok back to topic :D

we missed her old posts, I was wondering. I was surprised that she was banned. Someday she will be back. :whistle:

I knew her personally longer than the period she spent on PDF... She was an Indian and whenever she travelled to India, she used to post from a location well inside of India... Can't disclose the correct location for privacy but she definitely was an Indian

Anyways.... I am in mood of trolling today... So will troll today :D

Who knows... latest theory I heard was she was an Indian webmaster of a rival forum whose grand plan was to troll a lot and then go like "Look look they don't ban anti-Indian stuff" :D. This just being hearsay.

No one really knows, she eventually got banned anyway...

:lol: Wow intriguing stuff. Never seen such self hating Indian before, would have been interesting to know little bit about her background.

:lol: Wow intriguing stuff. Never seen such self hating Indian before, would have been interesting to know little bit about her background.

oh nahi --- she used to raise voice on the dark side of India to highlight those issues where India had to work more. Later when she did this.. Indian members were annoyed after reading the comments that were compromising with their Ego... so they started attacking her and in response she too became very stubborn and played a role of Arundhati Roy of PDF :lol:

She was more like a realistic girl who used to keep the records straight

Zakii-Whatever thread = never ending saga

(bumping this up... so many people who had replied on this thread are MIA)

i find many cute girls :smitten:

but where can i find the love of my life :angel:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3143229 said:
i find many cute girls :smitten:

but where can i find the love of my life :angel:

At least read the 1st post to know what this thread is about :cheers:

Elmo + PDF + Cricket + Ind-Pak trolls = tonnes of infractions :hang2:

Elmo + PDF + Cricket + Ind-Pak trolls = tonnes of infractions :hang2:

I hope you are strict moderator for your husband too and give infractions to him also :partay:

Back
Top Bottom