What's new

Lethal Pakistan Airforce`s Game Changers

and you think PAf does'nt know it is doing come on dude PAF is modernizing quicker than IAF remmber after sanctions and know.
first of all PAF is a defensive force so we will always enjoy home ground advantage where we have SAMs and we dont have to Attack directly with our Air Crafts we have Medium missiles for that (mirrage's are equipped with Ra'ad ) and also look At Paf inventory you can understand that it is not that horrifying at all Migs Jaguar LCA etc can be handled by JFTs things will be diffrenet when IAF will induct PAK-Fa..

So until then we are good to keep our skies Safe

Did I say the PAF doesn't know what it is doing??!

+ whilst the FGFA wlll be a serious game changer in the PAF-IAF dynamic you can't write-off the MKI and Rafale, IMHO the PAF would struggle to counter these 2 birds with its current fleet. Addtionally the MIG-29UPG and Mirage 2000UPG are no slouches, and let's not get onto the LCA.

No intention to spoil your party but let PAF first learn to safeguard such assets... if you are still expecting to face a war with direct confrontation than what can i say for you ...... you are already in war for 10 years now...a fourth generation war...a war in which you are the one on the suffering side ...by you i mean all of us including military .... dont wait someone to confront you directly coz nobody will instead the question will be why would they be when your enemies are achieving their purpose through guriella warfare .... you are been stuffed up with all the heroic stuff and lies when in reality you have lost more lives and assets compared to the damage to your enemies .

If it would have been a direct confrontation i would be more than happy as nuclear warheads are alone enough to keep enemies on the back foot but you are fighting a war in which you cant use all the fancy toys you mentioned or nuke your own land but heck you can loose what you have and adding to the misery you are doing the exact .......

a good ego booster thread but sadly doesn't reflect the true picture , sorry if anybody got offended

You spoiled in irrational way, Once you are fighting in direct confrontation or against guerrilla, after shock couldn't be neglect able. Nobody now will come for direct confrontation - Right but being prepared for any enemy adventure will not harmful in overall scenario. And scenario is that PAF has to ready for internal and external threat and has to win.

Don't disappoint but need to learn from experiences. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

You spoiled in irrational way, Once you are fighting in direct confrontation or against guerrilla, after shock couldn't be neglect able. Nobody now will come for direct confrontation - Right but being prepared for any enemy adventure will not harmful in overall scenario. And scenario is that PAF has to ready for internal and external threat and has to win.

Don't disappoint but need to learn from experiences. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

some genius once said you dont learn from your mistakes rather you learn from other's mistakes , and if you do the former you are idiots ........

I dont want such costly learning where you loose a 250 million asset in one shot and say oh its learning time ...

Which brings in a lot of benefits... but a lot of problems as well.
the IAF will be going through a massive integration and transition crunch in the 2015-2020 period.
Lots of new tech, systems etc.. and with it the inevitable headache of getting them all to work; standalone and together.

Yes, it would lead to difficulties no doubt - for e.g just an Apache block III brings in so much more tech and interoperability that IAF pilots will have a tough time in utilizing all its features.

US Army - AH-64E Apache Longbow Block III Attack Helicopter Capabilities [480p] - YouTube

Did I say the PAF doesn't know what it is doing??!

+ whilst the FGFA wlll be a serious game changer in the PAF-IAF dynamic you can't write-off the MKI and Rafale, IMHO the PAF would struggle to counter these 2 birds with its current fleet. Addtionally the MIG-29UPG and Mirage 2000UPG are no slouches, and let's not get onto the LCA.

and how can you say that do you think Paf is sitting and laying eggs ? dude we have JFT's blk2 blk 3 will be inducted by 2016 mirage are upg to carry Ra'ad dont forget J10b's and If Pak-fa will be inducted in IAf then em sure that PAF will be inducting J20's or J31 because Chines will not let Pakistan down as they have offered us thier high end J10's they will surely offer us thier 5th gen fighter

and how can you say that do you think Paf is sitting and laying eggs ? dude we have JFT's blk2 blk 3 will be inducted by 2016 mirage are upg to carry Ra'ad dont forget J10b's and If Pak-fa will be inducted in IAf then em sure that PAF will be inducting J20's or J31 because Chines will not let Pakistan down as they have offered us thier high end J10's they will surely offer us thier 5th gen fighter

-Blk 2 is still under devlopment AFAIK. No deliveries of BLk.2 to PAF yet.
-J-10s seem like a pipe dream for the PAF- no confirmed orders or concrete delivery dates.
-J20 and J31 are unlikely to enter into PAF service anytime soon, they are, by most estimates, quite far from entering into service, and whether the PAF can afford them is another question for another time.

Because of a lack of funds on the PAF's part, all of the above is uncertain.

@Abingdonboy: do you want to reply to him. after reading his childish comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which brings in a lot of benefits... but a lot of problems as well.
the IAF will be going through a massive integration and transition crunch in the 2015-2020 period.
Lots of new tech, systems etc.. and with it the inevitable headache of getting them all to work; standalone and together.

HA HA HA.... the $hit storm hasn't even started. With 7 different standards floating around It would be indeed a steep climb. One good thing I have seen IAF has done is switching to mil std specifications, and ensuring russian tech too is con-formal to it. French and Israeli hardware has little deviation in terms of standards and data compatibility.

If the experiment does work despite the chaos of platforms, it would be a stunner for India, if it doesn't expect a lot of costly overruns to standardize the related systems, i sure dont want to be the guy responsible for that.

today massive amount of computational power is available at our disposal and as data storage systems have become extremely affordable, my hopes are that India has an immense advantage to use dynamic net-centric command control and simulation very effectively and efficiently. Indian private sector has been phenomenal when it comes to research on database model simulations,stacking and optimizations. Hope the armed forces uses it effectively to communicate with all the mishmash of different systems, especially the notorious legacy soviet stuff.

That day is not far, when operational support, supply routes, alternative scenarios, theater of operations surveillance, with their predictions and analysis would be available before a single bullet is fired in anger. In conventional scenarios the resources are heavily under-utilized and at times false bravado have led to stupid pursuits.

SOME VERY NICE PICTURES OF THE PAF FROM AZAD.

The JF17 pictures look very nice I HAVE ALWAYS SAID A PICTURE PAINTS a thousand WORDS.

since YOU GUYS started this THREAD and intentionally BROUGHT THE MIGHT IAF into the EQUATION/COMPARISON

PERMIT ME TO PLEASE PAINT MY IDEA OF WHAT PAF may well have to face off against AGAIN IN PICS

I ,ll start with what i believe is THE BEST MOST POTENT multi role fighter in Souith ASIA TODAY

su-30_mki_formation_idaho.jpg

su-30mki.jpg

i THINK there are close to 160 in service TONITE as we speak rising to 270+ by 2017

VERY LETHAL and highly efficient mirage2000 -5 with mica BVR system upgrafe costing over $2 billion for 51 fighters
mirage2000_6.jpg

81a9114a4f58438c4bd9bdc03718c4a1fecc6b6f_big.jpg

Considered by mant to be the MOST ADVANCED AWACS in the world from ISRAEL not surprisee costing $350m each

3 in service 2 more ordered recently

Indengious indian awacs one arrived 2 more to follow this year

AWACS.jpg

The Indian navy has 16 of these fighters delivered already and another 32 to arrive.

MIG29K can go toe toe with any fighter in the PAF even their proposed FC20 having awesome twin engined POWER NEW RADARS AND great TWR....

Indian+Mig-29K+2.jpg

THIS IS MOST POTENT 4TH GENERATION FIGHTER ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD

REB2 AESA RADAR AND THE LATEST RAMJET MISSLE THE METEORE (5TH GENERATION)

watch

India has money we have heart and guts.
Unfortunately the side who can mordernise sustainably and consistently till the bitter end has the advantage, it's obvious who that is. We must fix the economy in order for defence to survive.

PLEASE SPARE US THE HEART & GUTS THEORY

Every soldier airmen or navy recruit has GUTS and heart REGARDLESS of RACE colour origin or religion.

100,000 iraqis soldiers were masscared by USA DESERT STORM firepower THEY STOOD AGAINST A SUPERPOWER knowing they wil die . THEY HAD GUTS too...

ITS NOT UNIQUE TO PAKISTAN

Back
Top Bottom