What's new

Lethal Pakistan Airforce`s Game Changers

@Storm Force

Thank You so much for opening our eyes. After your posts, i immediately headed out to the AHQ in Islamabad. The CAS agreed to see me since i was screaming at the top of my lungs that this matter is related to national security. I showed him your post and his face immediately swelled up, red faced. He called up the entire command, a massive meeting took place. The eventual conclusion was based on the evidence provided by Storm Force, PAF is going to raise up the white flag and officially disband her assets only because your posts opening up our eyes.

Thank You for your great service to Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
@Storm Force

Thank You so much for opening our eyes. After your posts, i immediately headed out to the AHQ in Islamabad. The CAS agreed to see me since i was screaming at the top of my lungs that this matter is related to national security. I showed him your post and his face immediately swelled up, red faced. He called up the entire command, a massive meeting took place. The eventual conclusion was based on the evidence provided by Storm Force, PAF is going to raise up the white flag and officially disband her assets only because your posts opening up our eyes.

I heard that CAS has also agreed to have himself & most of his chain of command hold the Murgha Position as a act of penance for two consecutive days outside the Parliament House whilst being butt naked & standing on freezing blocks of ice ! :undecided:

Kiyaa yeh khubaaar durussst haiii ? :what:

@Storm Force

@notorious_eagle, very surprised and disappointed with the PAF Air chief, for he during a highly confidential one on one meeting with my self, over a glass of "Pheki Lassi" confided to me that PAF, due to pictorial threat from the East, was working on a highly classified weapon system called......S M S. :confused:

Pakistan's enemies are changing the game so fast, these weapons will be redundant.

Analyze this. In the past decade, over 50,000 Pakistanis killed in a war which we dont own, dont know who is fighting against who and dont even know who is killing us. Thats more than all Pakistanis killed in three conventional wars put together.

Not a single terrorist has been arrested let alone sentenced and penalized.

More than weapons we need strategy. More than strategy we need leadership to devise such strategy. Its important to realize that the war we are fighting or the enemy we are against, does not need conventional weapons to fight.

-Blk 2 is still under devlopment AFAIK. No deliveries of BLk.2 to PAF yet.
-J-10s seem like a pipe dream for the PAF- no confirmed orders or concrete delivery dates.
-J20 and J31 are unlikely to enter into PAF service anytime soon, they are, by most estimates, quite far from entering into service, and whether the PAF can afford them is another question for another time.

Because of a lack of funds on the PAF's part, all of the above is uncertain.

oh brother give me a break i am not saying that we are bigger force then IAF sure IAF is better bigger but i am saying we can manage our own skies coz we have home ground advantages where SAMs will also play its part things will be worst after 2020 when PAK-FA will play its PArt

@notorious_eagle, very surprised and disappointed with the PAF Air chief, for he during a highly confidential one on one meeting with my self, over a glass of "Pheki Lassi" confided to me that PAF, due to pictorial threat from the East, was working on a highly classified weapon system called......S M S. :confused:

Oh nahin yaraaa ! :hitwall:

It was a psychological drug being tested by the PAF; it wasn't Pheekii Lassiii it was as Meethiii as it gets but your brain was telling you otherwise. Then next step involves using a Butt Sahib as a lab rat to determine whether he can mistake a plate of fuming Nihari as a plate of Chichraiii or not ? The possibilities are endless ! :D

@Storm Force

CAS is a banned member of PDF-
He used to troll too much..
Had he not been a troll and stayed on the forum,he himself had read stormforce's advice and didnt have to get second hand info from you.

-Blk 2 is still under devlopment AFAIK. No deliveries of BLk.2 to PAF yet.
-J-10s seem like a pipe dream for the PAF- no confirmed orders or concrete delivery dates.
-J20 and J31 are unlikely to enter into PAF service anytime soon, they are, by most estimates, quite far from entering into service, and whether the PAF can afford them is another question for another time.

Because of a lack of funds on the PAF's part, all of the above is uncertain.

And Same goes to LCA No Sqd of LCA

India has money we have heart and guts.
Unfortunately the side who can mordernise sustainably and consistently till the bitter end has the advantage, it's obvious who that is. We must fix the economy in order for defence to survive.

I'm sorry but this is nonsense. Pretty much every military will have "heart and guts" this is not in question. We have been hearing this rhetoric for too long, it must stop. Are "heart and guts" enough to overcome technological, quantitative and economic advantages? The leadership in Pakistan has fed this bunch of bull to the Pakistani people, claiming the "heart and guts" of the Pakistani people will overcome any enemy, how childish does this sound?

it is no different to the now debunked "martial race" theory put forth by the Brits.

IIRC @Hyperion made a comment to this effect recently.

And Same goes to LCA No Sqd of LCA

Indeed it does. Difference is the IAF does not entirely depend on the LCA for its future combative edge, the LCA is only part of the IAF's modernization drive.

I'm sorry but this is nonsense. Pretty much every military will have "heart and guts" this is not in question. We have been hearing this rhetoric for too long, it must stop. Are "heart and guts" enough to overcome technological, quantitative and economic advantages? The leadership in Pakistan has fed this bunch of bull to the Pakistani people, claiming the "heart and guts" of the Pakistani people will overcome any enemy, how childish does this sound?

it is no different to the now debunked "martial race" theory put forth by the Brits.

IIRC @Hyperion made a comment to this effect recently.

Indeed it does. Difference is the IAF does not entirely depend on the LCA for its future combative edge, the LCA is only part of the IAF's modernization drive.

Out Main Bird is JFt and we are making them at decent pace Blk 2 will enter service soon after IAF get All rafale by 2016 we will have JFT blk3 ready for induction so things are not as bad as they look but it will be worst after 2020 my point is this

Back
Top Bottom