What's new

Let’s paint our flag green, we don’t deserve white

Accusations fly both way:azn:

Yeah nobody can stop you from mouthing off without substance, difference is your true colors are all too obvious in what you type...its tough to hide your true nature for too long...:)

Yeah nobody can stop you from mouthing off without substance, difference is your true colors are all too obvious in what you type...its tough to hide your true nature for too long...:)
substance is for whole world to see in the form of dead bodies only difference is that indian are blind or try to act blind .

this was not white from day one this bit was just left blank for future generation once we have transformed the land x 100% pure musalmans ... stil there are some hindus and christians left , many ahmedis are alive and shia are in hundreds of thousands .. to paint it green wait for decade or little less , follow the same track and InshAllah we shall achieve it soon

May ur tribe grow sir... Would like to see many more of ur kind in Pakistan rather than what we see these days.

substance is for whole world to see in the form of dead bodies only difference is that indian are blind or try to act blind .

You deliberately act thick or really are so?

Regarding dead bodies, apparently you missed the bigger picture of continuously growing minorities, and instead choose to harp on minuscule individual instances. Apparently this myopia is common across Pakistanis...:)

so this is new attack on Pakistan from RAW and India
here is my way to counter bullies, you become the biggest MF bully world has ever seen without thinking of consequences.

All Pakistanis will agree with me when I say

Yes, we dont want any minority to live in Pakistan.
we want every hindu to leave or convert

Still in Highschool...? Start studying good books not the ones distributed free at the corners...

For us muslims this is our land- no second thoughts about it-
We greens are being killed- suicide bombed by terrorists- amrika and ttp-
We greens are fighting for our land in balochistan from terrorist BLA-
We greens are being kiled in Karachi-in Lahore- houses- schools- Mosques-
Our green soldiers are dying at the border-

but hey we are the greens- we belong here- and we will live here- whatever the case-
These sissie hindus are better of outside Pakistan if they cant face struggle for their country in these tough times that for all- even us greens included-
They should take the easy way out- Run- we greens will stay here and die here- in our country-

Huh you accusing me of something ....?

I'm not a little hateful extremist creature like you are...:)

Not hateful, but supporting such people is equal to such people....Its like watching a crime and not pointing it as wrong is equal to doing the crime yourselves because you would hide your fault like you hide these hated people's fault!

i even hurt pakistanis saying they dont need urdu language which is imported from awaadh india they thinking for Arabic and in sindh going to make chinese compulsory in school.
they also changing their history say indus valley their civilization but they came to india in 11 th century AD .
confused people change every thing last u will forget urself.

Back
Top Bottom