What's new

Let’s paint our flag green, we don’t deserve white

This is first comment on the same page and what a good comment

MUHAMMAD OMAR Aug 10, 2012 - 1:12PM
what about those who belongs to Green ? round about 10000 killings during 1953 Curfew they belonged to Green
what about killings of 1974 they also belong to green ?
what about drone attacks they also belongs to green ?
what about thousands of terrorism victims at GHQ, wah cantt, Karachi , Lahore Peshawar , Quetta and at many more places they also belonged to Green . . . .
got it !
n u quite conveniently ignored the rest of 47 comments, right ?

so this is new attack on Pakistan from RAW and India
here is my way to counter bullies, you become the biggest MF bully world has ever seen without thinking of consequences.

All Pakistanis will agree with me when I say

Yes, we dont want any minority to live in Pakistan.
we want every hindu to leave or convert

here is my way to counter bullies, you become the biggest MF bully world has ever seen without thinking of consequences.

I hope you are being sarcastic. :undecided:

................... :eek: :cry:

this was not white from day one this bit was just left blank for future generation once we have transformed the land x 100% pure musalmans ... stil there are some hindus and christians left , many ahmedis are alive and shia are in hundreds of thousands .. to paint it green wait for decade or little less , follow the same track and InshAllah we shall achieve it soon

Shias are not muslim?

I am not sure what you are talking about...MINORITIES are bullied everywhere even in INDIA, in USA, Australia even in UK (which claims to treat people more humane than any other country).

What surprises me is the amount of scholarships and achievements these minorities get and yet people who are not even in Pakistan cry on their behalf...

I have met a number of minorities- mostly Hindus and they are going to great Medical schools...

Should I say
oh POOR minorities... We should take away their scholarships because we are abusing them (as the world puts it) by aiding them when these scholarships should have been for MUSLIMS- NOW than I would sound like some mad, racist person!

For a BACKWARD country Pakistan is doing very well based on minority issues...Yes, some jahil every now and then does something stupid, but some jahils should not represent the whole country nor cloud the overall well-being of these "minorities".

Where are you from? Because no educated Pakistani talks like that...In fact no NORMAL Pakistani talks like that EXCEPT a brainwashed backward idiot - I AM ashamed to admit we do have a FEW of those- Are you one by any chance?

Those who label themselves ANYTHING but a MUSLIM...should just back off...Because ALLAH gave us the name MUSLIM so if you want to be a shia, sunni, ismaili or whatsoever, that's your doing...NOTHING DIVINE in that! First call yourselves Muslims- which is the shahadah- along with it comes other responsibilities which tells you who is GOD and who your messenger is and the other 4 pillars... LATER deal with other crap! You do not even fill your 5 pillars - your masjids are empty and only fill up during Ramadan (Are you a Muslim for Ramadan only?), you don't fast and you don't give zakat than you point fingers at others! SHAME on you guys!

You choke on calling yourselves Muslims, ALLAH will deal with you...

La kum deenu kum walee ya deen!! For you is your religion and for me is mine....

so this is new attack on Pakistan from RAW and India....

The scary thing is you dont realise the most terrible attack on Pakistan is not what was written or quoted by the Indians but the replies by Pakistanis such as your self.

Indian flag too have white strip sullen with red blood of innocents.

Difference is, that white stripe in the Indian flag is actually growing bigger by the day...people like you are actually the living, singing proof of that....:)

The scary thing is you dont realise the most terrible attack on Pakistan is not what was written or quoted by the Indians but the replies by Pakistanis such as your self.

Its people like these that are actually friends of India.

Long live the Islamists....

EDIT: Long live the Islamists...in Pakistan Of course...:D

Difference is, that white stripe in the Indian flag is actually growing bigger by the day...people like you are actually the living, singing proof of that....:)
And people like are living proof y blood is on white strip of indian flag.

No thank you...

It is Pakistan. Hindus, Sikhs, atheists whatever... they all qualify as Pakistanis.
Being intolerant doesn't make you a good Muslim, even our own prophet pbuh let Jews and Christians live with the Muslims and governed them by their own law.

Wise up kid.... when replying to this post of yours i found it hard to contain my anger

Back
Top Bottom