What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

Abbe yaar. Besharmi ki bhi hadd hai. Deobandi chief Musharraf ke mu pe thook ke gaya aur bola, Indian Muslims dont need any sympathy from Pakistan. Even Musharraf was looking for corners after this. Indian Muslims ask Pakistanis to Get the hell out of their Business. Still ghusne ki aadat gayi nahi. My dear Pakistanis. :pakistan::rofl:

Is this thread about Nawaz or Modi? Clear your visions. We are not interested either. :disagree:

Is this thread about Nawaz or Modi? Clear your visions. We are not interested either. :disagree:
Mohtarma. I hv replied to someone. I wud request u to see the original before my reply. He said in general, 'We Pakistanis care bout Indian Muslims'. I think u shud hv entered at that moment when such claims wr made.

08-08-2013%20Analysis%20Slums%20in%20Pakistan%20Picture%201.jpg

See 2007 statistics of India Pakistan...Pak noobs will get their answer.

But the population of India is 1.2 billion people! While Population in Pakistan and Bangladesh are 140-150 Million. So that means India has more slums.

But the population of India is 1.2 billion people! While Population in Pakistan and Bangladesh are 140-150 Million. So that means India has more slums.
really you re a BD with a great Brain. See %age ratio of Indians living in slums as compared to BAN/PAK.

I'm guessing you are not the brightest of people but try looking at it percentage wise.

Mohtarma. I hv replied to someone. I wud request u to see the original before my reply. He said in general, 'We Pakistanis care bout Indian Muslims'. I think u shud hv entered at that moment when such claims wr made.

I've read the whole thread :undecided: I didn't notice anyone else comment regarding this.

A soldier's dignity is something that shouldn't be used in taunting..

Modi could be anything but can't be a stupid.
Reserve your comments for your compatriots. I only gave a befitting reply to the person I quoted.
On topic: This is nothing but some extremists in BJP camp who are feeling on top of the world now that BJP is in a strong position. They feel like they are almighty now, which is why they are making such statements. It has got to do nothing with Modi.

Reserve your comments for your compatriots. I only gave a befitting reply to the person I quoted.
On topic: This is nothing but some extremists in BJP camp who are feeling on top of the world now that BJP is in a strong position. They feel like they are almighty now, which is why they are making such statements. It has got to do nothing with Modi.

Oh . . . !!! So all the soldiers are relative of that person whom you quoted,thank you for telling me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom