What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

not just deserve, but thats what they can afford.

why sell our best goods to a country that dont deserve them and cant afford them.

IBM is a biggest buyer of Lenovo in India, I am sure they can not afford the laptops they made themselves.. Time to expose your "IQ" Chin kid..

indians can only afford chinese goods, we produce low cost, high quality goods.
indians are faaaaaaar too poor to afford expensive european goods.
Till last year dell and hp were the top sellers in Indian computer market,as mentioned in the opening post itself.So your arguement is bs.

@ Chinese

Dude basically most of the indians are poor and uneducated and when your poor and uneducated they just do nothing and make thousands of babies and have a 1.3 billion population, there's no population control there, the place is full of diseases. As one Iranian guy told me its best to just call in air strikes on idians and start all over again.

Chinese companies should pull out of india as that market cannot be trusted, little regulation, the only rule in the indian economy is to cheat.

@ Chinese

Dude basically most of the indians are poor and uneducated and when your poor and uneducated they just do nothing and make thousands of babies and have a 1.3 billion population, there's no population control there, the place is full of diseases. As one Iranian guy told me its best to just call in air strikes on idians and start all over again.

Well said my friend. :cheers:

Chinese you have to know the double edges that these development made. Helping a potential foes' modernization especially at low cost is not always at your interest.

Think twice when your venders provide building constructions, contracting power generation equipments, facilitates governmental projects , etc.

Actually as it turns out, improving trade ties with India does come under Chinese interest.

Shanghai Academics On China-pakistan Relations

Triangular Relationship ------------------------ ¶3. (C) According to the scholars, however, China's desire to improve political and economic ties with India, Pakistan's rival, is complicating the Sino-Pakistan relationship (Ref A). Zhang Jiegen, Professor at Fudan University, said Pakistani scholars he met during his recent trip to Pakistan expressed concerns about a burgeoning "friendship" between China and India. His Pakistani interlocutors instead urged China to "contain India" :lol: :lol:through closer partnership with Pakistan, according to Zhang. Zhang Jiadong, Professor at Fudan University, thinks China is in a dilemma: it wants to improve relations with India while maintaining good relations with Pakistan, but Pakistan has been "asking for more" (i.e., asking China to choose sides). In describing China's "cultural mindset," Zhang Jiadong explained that China does not want to change its relations with any country too abruptly, so China will continue to maintain good relations with Pakistan while gradually developing stronger ties with India in a balanced approach.

PCs are declining business world wide ... and Lenovo like everyone else, in the world, jus assembles south korean and taiwanese manufactured (DRAMs, Chipset and motherboard).

My friends in US with Intel and other semiconductor companies tell me that SK / Taiwan manufacturing are just to keep the pollution out of USA and manufacturing cost low. The entire brain behind the chips is in US (and with large Indian engineers).

In fact, Intel has a large chip design and R&D center in India.

In any case, the $hitty "Huawei" could not design things with super-duper "chinese engineers" ... and moved to India for the brainwork.

PC components are a commodity, and chinese labour is cheapest to assemble those components ...

..As one Iranian guy told me its best to just call in air strikes on idians and start all over again.

Hahah this is priceless. An Iranian, basically one from a quarantined nation, saying to a Pakistani what to do to India.

Do drone strikes count as air strikes ?

Huawei and ZTE are giving the likes of Ericsson and NSN a run for their money.

Lol these people have a habit of making the worlds cheapest junk like that refrigerator on wheels called tata, and now that $35 ash tray.
World's cheepest junk refrigerator on wheels:
pixel_5.jpg

Miracle of ghairati pakistani ingenuity:
Habibi sitara limo
sitara1.jpg

Seriously dude...Don't you realise the patheticness of pakistanis making fun of other's technology?

Well said my friend. :cheers:

So you encore and applaud this statement:

@ Chinese
As one Iranian guy told me its best to just call in air strikes on idians and start all over again.

I guess applauding such a statement means you support air strikes on innocent civilians ,

goes to reflect your opinion on drone strikes in Pakistan and Japanese WW2 bombing on China.

I thought Hong Kongers liked Pakistanis and fellow Mainland Chinese, :)

Back
Top Bottom